Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Invasion (kineara)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Invasion   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am

"With all due respect ma'am I am not apart of the demons crew, I had hoped not to across someone as needed as you." He turned away from Miuki and approached Ruslana."I do not desire the death of your people just power their death was a regrettable but necessary part of my quest for power." Trouble drew another of his katana's and pointed both at Ruslana "I had hoped not to come across someone as needed as you, your people would have benefited greatly from your magic after this but if to fight is your wish Grand Priestess." Trouble released his blades spewing Black fire straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Miuki's eyes went wide as he muttered something and threw himself infrom of lana, his body getting some minor burns, but nothing too serious because his eyes had a purple outsline to them.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Bruced turned to the girl. Got in a good stance, then readied himself to attack. Right as he was about to Jump at her, he flinch. His daughter had died. Lezi had died. The man just stopped everything he was doing. Years of mistreating her, just so she would never know the truth. But now she was dead. Everything he was doing was for her. So she could live a normal life without being hunted, but now that is impossible. Maybe he should just die now.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue226/226The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Nezi walked up to were Bruce and miuki was standing he raises him arms and a giant skeleton in armour and wielding a giant hammer climb out of the ground, a skeleton with an axe, shield, helmet and breastplate climbs up from
the ground also followed by a skeleton wearing armour and a cape, glowing with negative energy and wielding a staff rises out of the ground the Giant jumps above bruce trying to smash him and the Skeleton warrior rushes him trying to slice his throat as the Skeleton mage sends a murky green bolt of water at him in quick succession "now you die" Niza rasise his hand and a bolt of black fire bursts from his palm and streaks toward Bruce at a blurred speed
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 pm

His arms outstretched. As all three attacks made contact. He made it so obviously that he let himself be killed. Even right down to the very end, nobody could land a hit without him wanting them to. Today was the death of a god. Being a demon, he was going straight to Hell. Hs body decomposed in seconds, and turned to demon water. Soaking into the ground one last time. All that remained was his clothes and a small Black orb.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue226/226The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Niza kicks the orb to Miuki then vanishes to aysu bog
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Miuki caught the orb, trying to figure out how it works.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Invasion   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well it looks like our time here is done." Trouble turned to face Miuki "I will come back for you, if I cannot have their power no one can." Trouble changed into his wolf form and ran after Niza.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Lana turns to face the ruined village and she drops the swords, falling to her knees. "Miuki... Go too the Temple and bring me the High Priest Oran." It sounded like a request, but her voice made it seem like more of an order.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:43 pm

"Yes ma'am" Miuki spoke as if he knew this would come and he ran off off to find the preist.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm

She closes her eyes. "I have failed you my Gods... I have failed you...."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm

As the boy ran to the temple, the black orb began to mould with his hand. Entering into his bloodstream. As this happened a pair of Black wings spouted from his back. And his eyes changed to a blood red.

Equipment Name: Winged Orb
Type of Equipment: Special Event Prize
How Many: 1 in existance
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Once the Orb is touched, Two Black, demonic Wings will sprout from the back of the toucher. The orb, will absorb into their blood stream. It gives them the power of flight. But also gives them Cold, Blood Red demonic eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion (kineara)   The Invasion (kineara) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion (kineara)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2