Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission: Recruiting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Recruiting! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: Recruiting! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Mission: Recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Ren was walking in the lands of Drakenspire, letting his aura out of his body to help him locate the girl and to help him avoid any trap from bandits, he was clasped with his Crimson Lion Armor, his left arm guard unclasped and in its place was his Lycan Armguard, his spear Naturae was strapped to his back, and his sword Moonclaw was in it sheath by his side, his Wolfsbane Amulet gave a dim glow of blue light, as he looked and let his aura help him in this mission, he hoped to located and recruit the girl for the Volturi, they needed members, and since those Pandorians didn't want her alive anymore, then the Volturi will protec her from those Pandorians.

Items

Weapon Name: Moonclaw
Type of Weapon: Sword
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The weapon seemingly grows in power as the moon gets fuller. The power of the blade can be measured by the ghoulish glow it gives off under the moonlight. It also can freeze a small area of what it touches when Ren gather his aura in the blade.

Weapon Name: Lycan Armguard
Type of Weapon: Armguard
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Ren magical armor allows him to channel the primal rage of the werewolf and concentrate his attacks to deal maximum damage. It raise his strength by one rank in werewolf from.

Weapon Name: Wolfsbane Amulet
Type of Weapon: Amulet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: This magical trinket helps Ren to control the primal instincts of his werewolf side, i.e. anger, rage, bloodlust, etc; for each topic.

Weapon Name: Naturae (Nature)
Type of Weapon: Spear
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The spear let me have better control of my aura, sorta like a catalyst, and also it freezes a small portion of everything it touches, it also have a great cutting power, able to cut trough not powerful attack, and armor with ease.

Weapon Name: Crimson Lion Armor
Type of Weapon: Full body Armor
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: It increase the defense of the wearer by 1 rank.
Notes: The left arm guard is destroyed. Need serious repair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:01 pm

The girl was running past Ren at C ranks speeds panting heavily she jumped over a giant pair of rocks then fell on the other side notcing ren she began to move around frantically trying to get up who are you stay back i dnt wanna kill you she was shaky in her voice meaning she was not used to killing nut as she got up she put her fist up to fight the boy with a determined look on her face not knowing wheter he was freind of foe
Back to top Go down
http://black.betaboard.net
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Recruiting! Left_bar_bleue226/226The Mission: Recruiting! Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:05 pm

(Counter mission enter)
Mazaki was hiding in the bushes as he noticed the girl and quickly sensed ren but took no note of him yet the girl also sensed ren but Mazkai was to far and to good of a Arura suppreser to be sensed by a C rank so for know all he could do was wait for his teammate to show up causr this fight would be a death sentance alone
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Recruiting! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: Recruiting! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Ren watched as the girl got herself in to a fighting stance, he was about to voice his thought, but his aura caught the faint trace of another aura that was not him and the girl, this person was a good aura suppressor if his aura have trouble to sense him or her, he recognized this aura to the like of Mazaki, he discretely looked with his eyes at some bushes a good 20 meters away for just a mere second, he looked at the girl and say in a calm voice. "Neither do I young girl, I came here to do the exact opposite, I want to help you escape this place and those stupid pandorains, and offer you safe haven in the Volturi" As he says this he then whispered softly for her only to hear. "Even if you don't believe me, first we need to get out of here, because we got company, and we must make haste before reinforcement arrive, please I need you to believe me, I don't want to see you die" He then charged some aura in his body, not much to make himself look like a treat or put him in a aggressive stance with the girl, waiting for the girl reply or for Mazaki to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

(Vita Enters)

Vita walked up noticing the boy talking to the girl in her ear, he smurked because Mazaki was hiding waiting for a chance to strike. Vita began to chant words comprehing to all but him, his eyes glowed blue as he looked upon then and he was the boy from the sea cavern. 'Hmmmm interesting ..... Girl I need you to come with me now I will put you down by force if I have to Mazaki come out!' Vita then realsed all his aura and even the sealed aura he was ready for an all out battle he had 6 rods wrapped around his body.

Last edited by Lavon on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Recruiting! Left_bar_bleue226/226The Mission: Recruiting! Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm

The "Makazi" jumped out of the bushes eyeing the girl then he turned to ren he had badly hurt Mazaki last time but know it would be different he looked as Vita let his power is was to much Mazaki leaped away fro him the arura was begining to take a toll on him just by standing there me and you Mazaki said as he pointed to ren and began running to the side to get away from vita and the girls fight

Last edited by Rip on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:40 pm

i am not going with anyone vita which is why i left The girl took a fighting stance then a portal opened summoning three demons with the number 2 on there backs all loomed the same like giant men are you scared know.that i have the power of the worlds strongest special beast the girl let her Arura run free it was black a thick making it seem as if they were standing in water and her eyes turned pure black as the Demon Demo took over her body he grinned wildy i cant let this girl die you know thT Vita so a showdown this is the rules if u beat me before that kid over there beat his opponent i will go with.u (all of the girls stats up to S )
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Ren was startled when Vita came like out of nowhere, he started sweating when he released his power, but he started to sweat bullet now when the girl released her power, and summoned three giant demons
"Are you scared know. that I have the power of the worlds strongest special beast"
'Said WHAT now?!, that girl have the most strongest special Beast?!, this is bad, No!, this is not bad, this is FUCK!!!'. Those were Ren's thought at the moment seeing two very powerful being in the same area.
But then he saw Mazaki come out, saying.
"Me and you".
It seem he still remember our encounter alright, so Ren follow him to the side, running far away from the girl and Vita, he called back to her as he was still running. "You better survive you hear me!". After going some ways away he stopped 20 meters away from Mazaki, and filled his body with aura, waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Pity now I have to kill you. Why did you never tell me about that beast inside you!? Vita dashed at the girl full speed wasting no breaths he the activated divine rod mode by pulling out two rods swinging them at the girl. He twirled one while keeping the other one steady and switch them twice to try and confuse her then swung at full strength and stabbed with the other. He was chanting while doing so.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 pm

The girl began flipping backwards away from vita and as she did that the three demons jumped at vita trying to hit him with a downward smash but as they moved towards vita the girl snapped her fingers causing the three demons to explode and hopefully harm vita the girl landed on one foot as she stopped flipping she looked towards the demons seeing what affects her attack had...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:29 pm

The "Mazaki" bega. Running towards ren at C rank speeds forming a hammer of blood out of his left hand then he jumped into the air trying to smash ren with the hammer than land pivoting on his left foot to simply touch ren on the forehead with his finger....all in good plan with the real Mazaki hidden somewhere ren would be unable to find him unless he could see Arura within someones body which he most likely could not this was gonna be a good test of his Skills and mazaki was ready..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Since they were 20 meters apart and Mazaki only was running at a speed below Ren, he quickly come up with a plan, just before he jumped he quickly used the aura stored in his body, took a deep breath, compressed the aura and wind in his lungs, and unleashed a great lion like roar of 40 meters max at Mazaki while he was in the air since he would have dificult dodging while in the air, unleashing an explosion of cutting air and massive shockwaves of sound, after roaring for about a minute he stopped and waited to see if Mazaki was hurt, if he wasn't in the least hurt then that mean he was a clone or a Illusion, since no one can escaped an attack in the air and not being in the least hurt in somewhere in Mazaki's body, if he was a clone then Ren would finish this quickly and look for the real Mazaki.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Vita was ticked off finishing her off wouldn't be an easy feat but he had to try somehow, he easily Dodge the attack due to superior speed and agility. An dense 6 inch layer of aura surrounded vitas body, the focused it into his legs going five times faster than SS speed to vanish and appear in the girls face where he focused it into his fist punching her dead in the face hopefully breaking every bone in it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:52 am

do you know who you dealiing with?Demo said as he formed 100 arms that would launch out to hit vita all once each and if they did hit it would be bad very bad even ressurection would not fully fix him the tole would bump him back down two ranks if he were to die from this paticular hit he was still fighting as if it was the girl when seconss earlier demo told him he took over and could easily follow the speeds even if he was not in his normal state he could defend and counter
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 am

The clone had its mission and took the attack head on so that itt could finish it as it was hit te arm of the clone detached off touching the boy on the head to leave a blood dot that would be unable to be removed and as the clone spilled everywhere into puddles off blood the real Mazaki jumped out from hidinghe spotted orako hopefully he was there to help him cause he was in no way strong enough to help vita +_+ but it wasn't really needed the fights end was set Mazaki began focusing his Arura the blood infront off ren exploding into Senbom which launched at him basiclly in his face they would aim to hit the dot on hiis head and unless he had some super defense tech he would be dead from the hit not saying he could not dodge but ehh u knw the possibilitys off itt so close
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:00 pm

Oraka was running at a break neck speed through Drakenspire he had been selected to watch Vita's back but he lost track off him awhile back. He lost his objective disgraceful but then again it is Vita. As he pressed on he picked up Vitas aura and three other large auras and one aura that was off he couldn't but his finger on it but he was sure it was dangerous. Oraka began to push himself faster until he arrived at the battle.It was a hectic scene everyone was fighting but through the chaos he was able to spot vita punching a girl in the face. Oraka had no idea what was going on but he didin't hesitate he loaded his aura into both of his hands and took aim at the girl."Titans pulse!"Both of his aura bullets rocketed off his hands at A rank speeds towards the girl.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:03 am

Ren widened his eyes and immediately started running back at A ranks speed while conjured his defense of aura, the defense was strong enough to avoid the senbon from hitting him in the face since he feel a drop of blood hit his forehead, and since the senbon were aimed at his head he concluded that, that drop of blood worked like a beacon to the senbon, he keep running while maintaining his aura pulse, and all the while keep his eyes locked on Mazaki's, now that he came out to play then maybe things will get more interesting now...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Recruiting!   The Mission: Recruiting! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mission: Recruiting!
Page 1 of 1