Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the Victor goes the Spoils

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
To the Victor goes the Spoils Left_bar_bleue100/100To the Victor goes the Spoils Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

To the Victor goes the Spoils Empty
PostSubject: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Trouble and Gore walked the main road of the capital of the Silver Kingdom wearing dark hoods suppressing their they were completely unnoticed. Trouble and Gore had finally reached the palace they pulled back their hoods and began drawing their weapons."This is it Gore if you would be so kind as to smash down the gate we can get this started." Gore smiled wickedly flexing his muscles."Why I would lovee to." Gore sprinted towards the door his muscles bulging his size increasing more and more he leaped into the air and brought both of his hammers down on the gate leveling it.Trouble pointed his sword at the destroyed gate releasing his cursed flames throughout the keep scorching everything in its path."I have come for what is mine we won the war so we will take our prize."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
To the Victor goes the Spoils Left_bar_bleue226/226To the Victor goes the Spoils Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:51 pm

The door di not budge and before they could notice they were surrounded by 7 lords one was a girl with red hair one and a long sword the other was a boy about 11 with white hair and claws were his hands were and the others were all the same with black mask covering there face and all they did was stand there as Vix walked out of the palace wearing a long red robe he simply pointed at trouble and each of the 7 lord jumped into the air and sent 20 B rank ball of arura at the two making it 140 in total and to make things worse there was a triangle weere the two were and it was Vix symbol magic that shoot up flames that would burn the 2 if they did not move from the door seems they were trapped cause asthey began. To fight everyone in the realm began to get in to war stations......
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
To the Victor goes the Spoils Left_bar_bleue100/100To the Victor goes the Spoils Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Trouble just floated high enough over Vix's symbol fire while Gore back flipped off the symbol. Trouble raised his sword in the air and used overcome to increase his attacking ability with overcome Trouble was able to release his flames in a much greater quantity and pushed his cursed flames power to SSS rank and completely consumed the lords aura balls and pushed pass them towards the 7 lords Troubles attack was so strong it looked as if his flames were engulfing the entire sky overhead. While Gore began charging huge amounts of his aura into his palms.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
To the Victor goes the Spoils Left_bar_bleue226/226To the Victor goes the Spoils Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:59 am

Troubles foolish move got him caught inside of the triangle no matter how high he went he would still be burned and burned he was his body being covered in A rank burns and as he fell from the attack 2 of the lords jumped up one sending a giant spear of water to smash his torso and the other shoot a giant ball of wind at him to knock him into the attack and as for gore the little White haired lord began to walk towards him the red head following while causing the earth under gore to form into a sink hole and try and take him under and as for vix He simply out stretched his palm sending 4 blast of arura at gore each as strong as his rank which happened to be S rank
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Trouble used his master over air to quickly spiral down creating an intense tornado extinguishing the flames before they completely burned his body and dispelling the giant ball of air.Trouble then expelled the tornado outwards sending wind flying in all directions at B rank speeds. He then used overcome to harden his skin greatly reducing damage he may take.Trouble closed his eyes and when he opened them his five griffins were beside him evening out their disadvantage in numbers. The five griffins flew out each one picking out their own lord sending wind and lightning flying through the silver Capitol while Trouble himself flew out to fight vita while his attention was still on Gore Trouble was flying at SS rank speeds closing the distance between him and Vita almost instantaneously.Trouble extended his hands outwards sending his aura rushing through."Divine purge! Gore slammed his hammers into the side of the pit lodging them in place preventing him from falling. He heaved himself out of the pit and simultaneously threw his hammers at the aura blast hitting two of them he managed to dodge the third but the fourth one sent him. Flying into a nearby building.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:39 am

Pretty good but it was time to show the power of the silver kingdom the whole city began to glow and the silver lords around Vix vanished and as for Vix he was sitting ontop of the palace looking down at Trouble and gore with a playful look on his face as rippers appeared next to him and almost instantly the wind in the area ceased and Trouble would no longer be able to use it at will....he was in the presence.of a god of Wind this battle was just starting and troubke was not gonna be left out of this angel vs demon war....
trouble...show me how you have grown since my death

Rippers grabbed one of his twin blades and stabbed it into the ground as a tornados began falling from the sky 4 to be exact but if trouble or gore looked closely they would see figures within they fell to the ground with a giant crash each would look the same eight feet tall with white skin and no eyes there bodys letting off Arura as they began to move toward Trouble with a flick of rippers wrist launching at S rank speeds each would aim wind slashes at trouble then each cutter would spilt into two making eight which would deal SS damagr if they hit most likely killing anything in there path

As for Vix he sighed with relief as he saw once the Demonic rippers appear next to him he leaped down off the top of the castle then began drawing triangles around himself connecting each one with a set off special writing it would take him awhile to finish
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 am

Trouble smirked when he saw Rippers arrive and with his perfect eyesight he was able to see the figures perfectly. Troubles grin quickly turned into a snarl pure rage exuding from him S rank aura emanating dangerously off his body. "You have plagued me for far to long silver, this is to be my greatest victory and no force on Earth, Heaven, and Hell will be able to stop me! I am the Master of wind and lightning now we shall see who is stronger the God or the Beast... Trouble transfomred into his wolf form increasing his strength and speed while using his perfect eyesight to find a hole in the wind cutters and gracefully dodged the ones he could but with over overcome in effect the ones that glanced him did little to slow him down. Once he cleared the wind cutters he began speeding up the palace while his clones occupied the new arrivals. Once Trouble reached the top he reverted back to his human form as he approached Rippers. "Welcome back to the land of the living corpse leave this place and enjoy the rest of your unlife or would you prefer I send you to the grave."Gore crept up from behind Vita then lunged into the air throwing both of his hammers down upon him at S rank speeds.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:32 am

Rippers began to smile as Trouble dodged rather nice at that Rippers locked eyes with Trouble as he noticed Gore jumping at Vix but it was all to late Rippers clapped his hands together using all his energy unleashing out a Arura Stronger than SS ranj but not exactly SSS. vix also did the same as he finished his symbol the power from rippers and Vix would knock everyone back including the beings Rip made. A Bright light began to shine over the area as a portal began to form over where Vix drew his symbols the air began to twirl loudly as The Demon Rippers fell to the ground dieing. But as the portal began to close Rippers walked out a normal rippers at that looking lively as ever he gave a smile towards Trouble as he looked at Vix who began to fall over and rippers leaned down as Vix whispered something in rippers ear as the man began to turn to blue dust and fade away.
[Explaining what is going on]
Spoiler:

Rippers lifted up as Vix flew away into dust his face looking directly at Trouble with pure anger steaming from him his Arura began to leak outward causing the area to simply start breaking down from Rippers and Trouble energy Gore would not even be able to stand this would be a one on one battle unless Gore had some hidden power but i doubt it. Rippers began to walk towards trouble until the two were face to face "you...out of all people attacked my kingdom...what would make a fool so eagerly rush to death...i can sense you have gotten Stronger but you know i will kill you....so bow before me scum and mabye i will let you live!!!" rippers voice was calm but anger could be felt in his Arura alone the energy these two were making was to much and the Silver kingdom capitol began to break down around them.

20 post till place destroyed

Rippers
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Troubles rage was boiling out of him colliding with Rippers aura sparking minor explosions through out the area. Trouble flexed his muscles as he gripped his sword menacingly slowly raising it to Rippers. "This battle was inevitable I suppose, powers as great as ours cannot coexist for to long let us show the realm what true powers. Our battle will be legendary. But let's settle this one on one no Vix, no Gore, no clones just you and me. I don't know if you ever heard the debates of which one of us is the greatest swordsman of the land it is quite the hot topic amongst the common folk and I would very much like to end that debate."With those words Trouble drew his second blade and focused the cursed flames into two orbs the size of boulders he then reached out with his hands and begun pumping his aura into them until they could each do SSS rank damage at that level of power the cursed flames can and will burn through anything in their path. And with a mighty smack he sent them both flying at Rippers at SS rank speeds. He then began charging his lightning in his right hand and his wind in his left until they reached SS rank strength. Joining his hands together in front of himself he focused them into one and shot out a beam of SSS rank speed to follow up after his flames hit their mark. Trouble hoped that even if Rippers dodged his flames his beam would follow up before he could react. But Trouble was never one to under estimate his opponents and Rippers was perhaps the strongest person he had ever fought. So he drew and even smaller blade from his collection gripping the two smaller blades in his left hand. He put his left hand behind his back and his right arm held in a slicing motion. If both his attacks missed he would release his cursed flames from the two swords at his back to blast him forward to strike at Rippers upclose, he would be relentless in his onslaught on the Silver.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 pm

"i will show you the difference in a god and a bird" rippers said in a sly tone as he faded from sight turning invisible then using his light speed attack dodge both off the attacks in a flash. he landed next to where he was activating his space time speed he gained two ranks off speed now moving at SSS rank when he stepped the ground shook and broke into craters the air hissed and anyone he ran by would have there ear drums busted. he moved behind Shatter in a fluid motion grabing one off his twin blades he put it to shatters neck"i go by Vergo now" Rippers said activating his withering palm he moved his hand SSS rank speed to touch shatter in the back off the head putting him to sleep rippers dropped him to the ground and vanished in a blur off light.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Victor goes the Spoils   To the Victor goes the Spoils Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Victor goes the Spoils
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Silver Kingdom-
Jump to: