Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The simple Theft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The simple Theft Left_bar_bleue226/226The simple Theft Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 am

Niza entered in a burst of Dark enrgy into the abandoned Part of the Kineara town tht had been invaded, a mile from the main Home of the Kineara in the realm. Of the numerous abandoned Houses in these parts filled with his own dead minions still walking aimlessly, niza had found this one suitable for Resting and as a lair for his Expirement he wanted to test before he left he did go for a reason other than to Steal a weapon he did not need.

Recently, he had learned news that the Rogues carryed Powerful weapons and thought they would make good trohpey's he scoffed at the fact he threw one away. He knew it was dumb
Even more interesting, He had shown interest in the Kineara.. As such, Niza wondered if he would be recognized. the Kineara would have to have recognized his power, as he Began using a illusion that hid his appearance from others,appearing like a metallic being. he waited for ace infront of the house
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The simple Theft Left_bar_bleue100/100The simple Theft Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 am

Two throwing knives arrives hitting both sides of the house before a man dressed in all black arrives. He looked around taking in the horrible sites he was accustom to "Again.........War.........Greed........Power.........Ahh what a wonderful site!" Ace looks at the metallic man confused "Who are you Where is Niza?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The simple Theft Left_bar_bleue226/226The simple Theft Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:05 am

Niza grinned "its me you fool Niza now lets get to business there is a powerful one near us and there is one moving at a high speed away pick one and lets get going"
Back to top Go down
Miuki

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 am

Two arrows landed dangerously close to the two men, Miuki jumping from the roof of a building. "You two dont make good theives, shouting kinda gives you waway." Miuki pulled out his sword. "Now, leave these lands and i wont mount your heads on my wall as trophies."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 am

"big words lucky for you u suck to much to be added to my undead army but if u give me that orb I will leave" niza grinned as he twirled a staff inbeetwen his fingers
Back to top Go down
Miuki

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 am

"I would if I could, it's bound to me, so I can't give it to you, and i won't hesitate to kill you if you don't leave." Miuki's voice was steady but fierce as he stood infront of the two men, his eyes darting between the two.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The simple Theft Left_bar_bleue100/100The simple Theft Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Ace vanished leaving only the image of him taking off.....(during his highspeed movement he charges his gloves to 15000 volts)........ He reappears behind the man swinging with deadly force aiming at the mans' right shoulder. If the punch land he will follow up with a spinning backhand punch to the head.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Miuki pulled his sword out, holding the blade out at his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:39 pm

As his fist hit the sword ace sends the 15000 volts channeling it through the sword into the mans body attempting to completely paralyze him."Dumb move , now you will die!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 pm

"i said I did not want to kill u but if we have to" niza smiled and watched the fight
Back to top Go down
Miuki

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Miuki drops the sword, his mind wandering to how he failed his preistess, and to forgen as he swhispers a prayer and kicks ace. "You wont have to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Accepting the kick ace grabs and locks on to the mans' leg with both hands each one sending 15000 volts into his body. "Hahahahahahahaha" Ace left our a horrid evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 pm

niza stands as he cuts of his own finger beckoning the dead to rise he pulsates with negative energy as his eyes become covered in the negative energy Making it impossible for him to see but makes him a monstrous visage that strikes fear into any who gaze upon him. he rasise his hands and from the ground Sprout 3 skeleton's wearing armour and a cape, and each glowing with negative energy and wielding a staff rises out of the ground A bolt of black fire bursts from the Skeleton's Staff's and streaks toward Miuki as Niza grins twirling is staff beetwen his finger "im bored of this lets get this done Ace if you do not move you will be hit also" (the Negative energy Makes all attacks by the user's attack have negative effects on anything it touches other than the user like if it hits Fire it would be like the fire was put out by a blast of water)

Back to top Go down
Miuki

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:37 pm

-miuki looks around, his wings beating faster, and his eyes showing no emotion from him
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Ace twist his feet in the ground for grip so he doesn't fly off with the winged man, he then increased the voltage to a full 50,000 volts to subdue the man. "tsk too persistent just give it up!"
Back to top Go down
Miuki

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'm a Kinearan, we dont give up." His wings flap harder, lifting up on the group.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 pm

smiles as he lifts up off the ground still holding on to the mans legs SHOCKING him, ace with a burst he took off in the air. With the momentum change the mans body followed like a rag doll, with speeds 100 miles per hour the mans wings were useless. At a topping 300ft ace spins like a tornado and release the man in attempts to send him back to the ground with tremendous force. "There's no escaping me."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Niza grinned as his powers and the minions vanished he just sat there Watching the fight"o well it's ok do not acknoweldge my attack" he sits waiting for them to finish
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Niza stands as Miuki hit the ground stunned by Aces shock, he walks over to the 2 and picks Miuki and all his weapons including his orb and ties him down with some of his Negative energy then begins to walk towards the city "lets get to it Ace"
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: The House   The simple Theft EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Reluctant to say anything ace walked up and checked the man leaving a silver object with a red blinking light on it. "Ill meet back at the place!" Ace took off faster than usual"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The simple Theft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The simple Theft   The simple Theft Empty

Back to top Go down

The simple Theft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Kineara Lands-
Jump to: