Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting of powers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
A meeting of powers. Left_bar_bleue100/100A meeting of powers. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A meeting of powers. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of powers.   A meeting of powers. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 am

She swoops down low over the village, surveying the damage. The Silver Kingdom had suffered no damage, while the Kineara Lands and Pandora had. These rogues were vile people. The mighty dragon's black gaze swept over the land, searching for the one called Brink.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
A meeting of powers. Left_bar_bleue100/100A meeting of powers. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of powers.   A meeting of powers. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Brink came down from the fireball he sent in the sky earlier. His eyes flaming a pure blue. I'm only going to say this once " If you are here for trouble you've found it. You rouges have nerve coming here and destroying my home." His put his hand out as onimusha cam forth and he drew it.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of powers.   A meeting of powers. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Rena swoops low to the ground and changes in front of him, her feet touching the ground softly. "You've me mistaken with someone else, sire." She holds out the note to him. It reads "Brink of the Perfect.
I am Ruslana Whitewood, Grand Priestess of the Air Kineara. It has come to my attention there is a man named Colado whom is seeking to cause havok in our Races. It likely is not safe to send important information through a letter, so I would like to schedule a meeting where the three leaders of the Races are able to get together and speak privately, bringing only there closest and most trusted advisors.
Reply quickly, time is of the essence.
Ruslana.
"
"Milady is expecting a reply. Dues Lord Rippers has already agreed to meet at the Hall of Leaders in Triga." she watches him, her gaze never wavering.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of powers.   A meeting of powers. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Without a word Brink vanished only leaving a small flame. As the ball of flame above the messenger disappearing Brink had suck it all in his body reluctantly. Out of nowhere Vanished again leaving only this "Triga Huh"
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of powers.   A meeting of powers. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Rena changed and lifted into the air, quickly returning to her priestess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of powers.   A meeting of powers. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of powers.
Page 1 of 1