Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New person in town.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New person in town. Empty
PostSubject: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

I walk through the woods following an old path, I emerge from the woodline to find a field and a large kingdom. I look towards the kingdom with my purple eyes and sigh slightly as I whisper...home at last.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
New person in town. Left_bar_bleue226/226New person in town. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:16 am

A large barking could be heard behind the man it was loud and for some reason was coming form above Birds flew from the woods and up into the mountain as if they had seen death itself what would the boy do go and take a look or runaway his choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 am

I turn wearily at all of the tell tale signs that something isn't right, I creep through the woods searching for whatever made the chilling sound.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
New person in town. Left_bar_bleue226/226New person in town. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 am

As the man walked further into the Forest he Started to notice that it was completey Dark and he now knew why the Birds had ran A giant dog was chewing on a tree it noticed him and began to rush towards him hitting him dead on it pinned him down it was snarling and growling over him before its noise Started to Twicth and it Started what seemed like A bite to take the mans head off but it Vanished from View the man would notice that he was Giving of a Strange black Aura that Weakened the trees around him it was Strange and Growling could be heard in his head "Darkness will control you mind if you let it Stop the Aura by Focusing"
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ripperss on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 am

Concentrates on the new feeling and tries with all of my ability to control the aura.-
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 am

The Aura dies down Draining into the Mans Body quickly as he once more hears the growling in his head "that aura kills anything if it Stays in it to long so you must keep it under control at all times DO YOU HEAR ME!"

(in a fight if you activate the Aura after 20 post the Opponent will die if still in the area)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am

Nods to the voice.- I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New person in town.   New person in town. Empty

Back to top Go down

New person in town.
Page 1 of 1