Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

death is never the choice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
death is never the  choice Left_bar_bleue226/226death is never the  choice Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

death is never the  choice Empty
PostSubject: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:21 am

Niza walked onto the Battle clearing with a slight grin on his face he had on a robe that was made out of pure metal and was Scribbled with black writing in every open area mostly so he did not have to do the incantation for spells but some were just there he had two very Tall skeletons walking beside him each carrying a long sword and a Bow Niza had his usual staff and was twirling it between his fingers "such a bad fay to go out for a walk" Niza could feel the sudden power boost that Ace and Trouble had achieved but they were still no match for him in his head he laughed and kept walking hoping someone would find hm he was in the mood to kill for some unknown reason
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
death is never the  choice Left_bar_bleue100/100death is never the  choice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 am

Ruslana was in no mood to underestimate her foe. And she knew she had to prolong the battle for as long as she could, so as not to add Niza's power to Colado before Rippers and Brink could kill him. As soon as Colado was dead, or until she had no choice but to kill him, she would keep him alive. Her great wings flapped heavily in the air as she soared above the battle clearing. Her keen eyes had already caught sight of her target, but she made no move to fly down from her position high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
death is never the  choice Left_bar_bleue100/100death is never the  choice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 am

The shadow in the far left of the Battle clearing turned to a man. Niza, Colado does not wish for her to die just yet. However he does not forbid this fight. Remember not to die though. We will be leaving soon. And your training will begin. And with that, He turned to mist, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
death is never the  choice Left_bar_bleue226/226death is never the  choice Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 am

Niza was hoping he could kill whoever came to challenge him but a beat down might just work out his bloodlust he nodded to the man then looked upward at ruslana he sat down on a tree behind him as the two skeltons began to run towards lana each jumping in the air one on the left and one on the right they drew there swords sending to crescent shaped slashes aimed to hit ruslana from both sides do not worry girl I will not kill you today
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Ruslana looks at the skeletons. How cute. Were they meant to harm her? How foolish. She swooped down low under the skeletons then came back up, her wings slicing through the swords arms of each. She flew higher into the sky and looked back down at Niza.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm

I hope you know I will kill youthe skeltons arms fell of but were quickly reformed by a black mist each skelton stood back lifting there palms towards ruslana the first made five black tridents come from under ruslana (each 3 to 4 feet) the affects if,the hit would be a mystery until it happen....the second skeleton began to move his hands in a circle forming a dark ball of energy the ball started to expand and all at once it fired 1000 tiny bullets in every direction each only as strong as a punch with the affect of nizas negative energy
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 am

All the skeletons and attacks suddenly disappeared. The, shortly after, before either of them could comprehend it, Niza Exploded into a Blast of light, disappearing. LEaving the Goddess all alone.

{Rippers Left the Area}
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Ruslana lets out an ear peircing screeech. Damn you Niza!! She quickly flew away from the area, going to hunt him down once more.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 am

Tibo Was behind the Girl right before she left. Wait, Goddess. His face was hidden, so she wouldn't know his identity. May i ask you for a quick spar before you leave? Just to test my strength.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 am

She spins on him, flames lashing out. Clearly the flames would not harm him, but her anger caused the flames surrounding her body to burn brighter and hotter, her body have a more bluish appearance because of the flames heat. I do not have time for such foolishness! I must track down Niza, or any of Colado's subordinates! Her voice resonated in the air, carrying the tone of her anger.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 am

Then perhaps i shall be the one to inform you. Each time you kill one of Colado's Subordinates, Colado gains more strength. Tibodico Sighed. All he wanted was a small battle, To simply do as the Dues had asked of him. But who would have thought he would meet the Goddess of the Kineara out here, and in the worst possible time a well. Let our fight be one for you to vent your anger upon without making matters worst for everyone. Surely you of such intelligence would agree? Why was he being so nice. It almost disgusted him. This is the reason why he didn't want students. They change people. Stupid influences!
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:20 pm

She glares at him silently. You mistake my purpose. I seek them out so that I can keep a watchful eye on them, to ensure they do not cause more pain than they already have. My life is of no consequence, it is the innocents I am to protect, be they Kineara, Perfect, or Silver. No one deserves the injustice these... daemons have brought. she flapped her wings slowly, the heat dying down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:03 am

Then go if you must, I shall find someone else for my Battle. Tibodico turned to walk away. The mask on his face still revealing nothing about himself. As that was its purpose. He thought, trying to see who else would accept such a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Tibo and ruslana each would fall flat to the ground and fell a blunt pain in the back of there heads and when they looked up takashi the monkey king was standing there with 10 heavily armed beast monkeys behind him he takashi spun his staff in his hand and all the others moved back he walked over and leaned toward tibo And started singing Lets go and beat up some people homie
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Tibo got up. Looking at the monkey.Oh, Taka. Alright lets go then. Using materialisation, His staff appeared from no where. And he began walking with the monkey king. His mask materialising away, however the goddess would never see his face. So whats happening?
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 pm

[color=orange]I'm gonna pick who will be worthy of me as a beast[\color] takashi stopped and looked at. Ruslana niza is doing some serious trainin at volcano valley I suppose you know he is stronger than you know after the words takashi took off at SSS rank speeds towards pandora and not long after the other monkey beast took off after him at SS rank speeds jumping and spinning behind him
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:12 am

Without showing his face, Tibodico gave her a wave from behind as he took off with SS-Rank speed. Keeping up with the other monkeys.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 pm

One of the monkeys stopped quickly and headed towards the silver kingdom to help out with the blademasters student he was not much but he was stonger than any mere student but takashi speed up faster towards pandora keeping close by tibo so that he could follow close
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:02 am

So Taka, How have you been since our last meeting? I hope this host that you have found is worthy. Tibo hadn't known the Beast for too long, However he considered Taka one of the few on his good side. And only the second person to earn the Title friend to him. Maybe it was something to do with the training earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:02 am

Topic changed to new place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: death is never the choice   death is never the  choice Empty

Back to top Go down

death is never the choice
Page 1 of 1