Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Pegasi Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pegasi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am

Rippers Reappeared just as he left, A large blast of light. He was now standing on a cloud. Several Pegasi Stood around him, But one stood out from the rest, She was Purely White, Unlike the others and Looked taller and more nobel. THe others left as she stood over him.
Spoiler:
Greeting Niza of the Darkness. You have been sent here by my choice, I will light your dark world.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Pegasi Left_bar_bleue226/226The Pegasi Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

Niza was anered the moment he burts into light and his fight stopped he had wanted to kill something and he did not even give someone a beatdown the horses better be worth time or they would all die wrll light is not reall a necromancers thing srry
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 am

The Horse let out an aggressive Rumble. using her two legs to his pin his arms to the ground. One offers you power and you refuse. To think i though you had half a brain. Fool. The Horse got up, off him. Walking away. Follow if you wish to become strong, Leave if you wish to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 am

To think a horse would get the best of him and even call him a half brain but who cares if this thing could give him power he would give into the lightLets go....sheezniza got up and followed the horse with wings
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:11 am

Good. The Horse With wings burst into Light, Zapping into Niza's body. Rippers would now be able to sprout A pair of White wings from his back at will, giving him the ability of flight. But when he does this, his hair will go a pure white. Let us go.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 am

wow what a power I will make good use of this indeedniza sprouted his wings his hair turning a pure white his eyes looked over himself happy with the new look he took off upward he was use to flying cause of his dragin form he made by sealing his body with a kinearas
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am

Its not just wings idiot. These Wings Draw light to them, Replenishing your powers Allowing you to use more Light abilities in a short time. It was really strange, But she seemed to let out a sigh inside of him. But he couldn't be so sure. So where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 am

ok then good but I do not use light powers im afraid....what is your name mine is Niza Azinniza took of towards volcano valley moving as fast as he could and in a weird chill he had the feeling the horse sighed inside it and it kinda grossed him out with each passing thought
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 am

Another sigh. My name is Sky. And Imagine this, Someone finds a way to counter your dark abilities. What do you do? The last thing they would expect is for you to Give them a blast of light. Widen your Varieties. And i already knew your name was Niza, Perhaps i need to teach you to be more attentive as well. Sky was Extremely wise, and has lived for hundreds of thousands of years. Perhaps more. This has obviously made her very proud and very judgmental. However she was surprised This Niza was being as kind as he was. It gave her some hope in the boy
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 am

nice to meet you and I do not use dark abilitys only I also have my negative energyniza stopped moving and began to float he had no light powers so that meant the horse was planning on teaching him some so when will I be able to use the light powers you speak of
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:42 am

So suddenly light abilities sound good? What made you change your mind? She seemed amused at the boy. You will learn once you train for it. Tht is, if you think your ready for it?
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 am

okay we can start training anytime skyniza spun around in the sky sending a random ball of negative energy at the ground below just for fun
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:59 am

Sky shot out of Him in a ball of light, Landing on the ground Softly. Her Form wasn't a Pegasi anymore but a beautiful Human girl. Then lets begin. Suddenly all light from the area shot off, And they were left in pitch darkenss. I want you to use your power to lighten up the area.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:12 am

niza floated there for a little bit before even moving he thought about how this Power would work for a few minutes then he thought about the powers he had already had should be simple enough he thought he anf acted as if he had already mastered the power and simply told his mind he could not see and that he neded light hoping it would work out how to do it by itself on instinct.....
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:32 am

Here is a demonstration. A Ball of Pure condensed light appeared, lighting up the entire area. But the ball quickly Died out Do the opposite of Darkness. Now its your turn. (150 words)
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 am

Niza scoffed...he thought for sure his plan would work and since it did not it just made it seem like he was a fool he floated for a bit and thought out the basic things he did when using his negative energy it took a while cause he had never really thought about his powers they just sorta came to him naturally but it seemed this light power was not the same Niza decided to hit the ground as he was tired of flying he hoped the girl would be able to sense him leaving due to the fact that she could not see or so he thought she could not see once niza made it too the ground his wings went away and his hair turned back to its usual pitch black color he grabbed his staff and started to spin it around his body not too long before stoping and holding it up a bright white light started to emerge from the base of he staff it was dull but it was light mission accomplished "there Sky easy enough"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:58 am

Rippers has gained the ability to use the Light Moves which Sky will teach him.
Okay, well thats close enough i suppose. The natural lighting in the sky once again lit back up. Well now i suppose you can learn the first and most basic of the Light moves. She held out her palm. It face forwards. Then a ball of light appeared. It shot forwards. Incinerating though anything it touched before exploding into a blinding light. You will do this now.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 am

"okay then..." niza once again sprouted wings and his hair once again turned whit he began to float inches above the ground then he formed a ball of light infront of his mouth. causing it to shoot forwards. Incinerating though anything it touched before exploding into a blinding light he turned to face the girl smiling "good enough"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 am

Excellent. The girl turned back into light and like lightning, she zapped back into him. We will train more later, also note, That lightbeam cannot Burn through Any living thing, the reasons for this are still unknown, However Anything else will Be like butter.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 am

"okay then now i guess i go and pay someone a visit.." niza shoot up and took off in a unknown direction he had a small smirk on his face knowing that this power would put him over the top...he was still clueless about the beast and he was to excited to care
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:27 am

If your going to go and fight another beast. I suggest you wait awhile. She was calm, But her knowledge on this matter was extentive. I lost my last two partners because they wanted to best the other beasts before they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pegasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi   The Pegasi Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Unclaimed lands :: Cloud Realm-
Jump to: