Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy of Taka's power

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Worthy of Taka's power Left_bar_bleue100/100Worthy of Taka's power Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Worthy of Taka's power Empty
PostSubject: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Oraka was taking a stroll on the outer wall spinning his staff humming to himself.His life had taken a turn for the better since meeting that monkey man he has excelled far beyond his fellows his family was proud and so was he.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Worthy of Taka's power Left_bar_bleue226/226Worthy of Taka's power Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:08 am

i have yet to pick a host my freind that is what im doing know Takashi made it to Pandora jumping up high into the sky and floating there for a few minutes he spotted the biy he landed down infrony of orako the waved at him waiting for tibo to find a way up to Pandora along with the other monkeys he brought with him for fun
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Worthy of Taka's power Left_bar_bleue100/100Worthy of Taka's power Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 am

Tibo landed next to Taka, noticing the man in front. Hello sir. Tibo Smiled, So this must be one of the candidates for him. Tibo didn't really understand why he was here. After all, it wasn't his choice of who the Beast picks for his host, the only reason Tibo followed was for some sort of support, and besides, He still owes Taka, after all, He did promise to train him back. So Taka, When your done maybe its time for me to teach you the power of the mind.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 am

Oraka stood before the two men with a warm s lie on his faith he waved to the stranger before rushing up to Takashi."Monkey man! How you doing staying crazy I hope, what brings you back?

Last edited by ShatterFrost on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Worthy of Taka's power Left_bar_bleue226/226Worthy of Taka's power Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 pm

if you either of you 2 by you two i mean tibo and oraka want to be my host grab on to my staff Takashi raised his staff waiting for the men for only a while
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Tibodico Raised an eyebrow. Then looked at Oraka. I would throughly enjoy being your host. However, i do not believe it is my decision to make such a judgement. So i will not grab the staff, sorry Taka. But i believe its your choice. Oraka grab the staff if you wish. Tibo stood back, his arms folded over his chest. He wouldn't take power like this, it would feel as though he hadn't earned it properly.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Oraka was confused who wouldnt right two men come out no where and ask him to hold a staff and become Takashi's host.Well Takashi has never steered him wrong so what the hell"Alright monkey man if you say so."Oraka reached out and grabbed the staff waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Takashi was surprised he hoped 2 men would take the challenge but if no one would but this boy would grab the staff then he would gain power without any challenge at all he looked over at tibo asking him one more time are you sure you do not want to try and become my host
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:18 am

Tibodico remained still, Its not my choice on whether i fight for your power, its yours. Tibodico outstetched his hand, though he did not grab the staff. If you wish for me to Compete, Then you can make me touch the staff. His eyes were fixed on Taka's. His face stern.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Takashi grinned towards tibo then raised his hand to him giving a quick wave.(of earth they vanished but on the ground lay a pair of glasses that macthed tibos staff perfectly wonder wat they are for (shatter and takashi left to a new topic)
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Tibodico sighed, hopefully that man will not treat him as nothing but a source of power. Walking over Tibodico grabbed the glasses, studying them, before trying them on. once they were on his head his hands fell into his pockets and he began to walk towards the direction of the Silver's land. It was time to train his student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy of Taka's power   Worthy of Taka's power Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy of Taka's power
Page 1 of 1