Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling upon a Kraken.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Calling upon a Kraken. Left_bar_bleue100/100Calling upon a Kraken. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Calling upon a Kraken. Empty
PostSubject: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 am

Shadra Landed in the heart of Kineara Village. And with the body he walked into a secret area. Seen only by specified people. The Land was just an open plain, mainly used for training those in high positions. He droped the body on the ground. Then to Fredo he spoke aloud. What would happen if i asked to talk to the Kraken?
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Calling upon a Kraken. Left_bar_bleue226/226Calling upon a Kraken. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 am

fedo was not sure he but since he was not sure he supposed he would act like he did "if you talk to him nothing will happen just a conversation"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Calling upon a Kraken. Left_bar_bleue100/100Calling upon a Kraken. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 am

Shadra sighed, Fedo forgot that Shadra had a link to his emotions. Geez, then i guess we are about to find out. Hope its a nice fellow. He took a step away from the body. Before saying. uh....I Shadra, host of Fedo the mighty beast of the Flames, Call upon the Kraken? This felt stupid, there has got to be no way this will work.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Calling upon a Kraken. Left_bar_bleue226/226Calling upon a Kraken. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 pm

the earth rumble beneath them and the kraken appeared infront of them his massive size wbringing down the area he looked down at shadra for some reason shadra would not feel fedos inside him "what do you want"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

Shadra thought for a second, He seemd to forget. Uh. Well i was hoping to learn from you. Or perhaps make an alliance. You most likely already know two beast's have joined together as allies, i was hoping to do the same. Shadra stood up to the kraken, confident, however he was respectful and kind in a way.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 pm

well an alliance is a mabye it just depends on my host if u can find me one I will think about joining you what are these 2 beast that allyed together
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 am

From my understanding its the Griffin and the Sea monster one. He had no idea. But all well. Surely this Kraken would understand who he means.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:31 am

the kraken knew who shadra was talking about demor and sly and since he was a kinda new beast he had no enemys I will help you but only if u find me a sutible host no weaklings....come back and meet me here when u have found someone
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 am

Shadra began to walk off. I have someone in mind. Then, he was gone. Where he was going was a mystery, though he seemed to have a good understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling upon a Kraken.   Calling upon a Kraken. Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling upon a Kraken.
Page 1 of 1