Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Time Skip (three Years)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Time Skip (three Years) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Time Skip (three Years) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Time Skip (three Years) Empty
PostSubject: The Time Skip (three Years)   The Time Skip (three Years) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 am

Okay, so i believe it has been confirmed. There will be a timeskip approaching.
It will be when i return. So don't worry.
But in leading up to the timeskip, please edit your bios. It will be three years i believe. So add three years to your age, update history for those three years, and if needed, update appearances or anything else. I will write up a plot for the time skip soon, so when you edit your history, you guys can use that as a base to go off.

If Any help needed with this Please Contact one of the Admins, We will help you out as much as possible. When i return i will put up a one day waiting period. In this one day, if a user hasn't edited their profile, then when the time skip happens, that bio will be placed in the inactive/dead character section. So don't wait until the last minute, start preparing now.

I'll try to get the TS plot info up asap.

Thankyou for your understanding. :3
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Time Skip (three Years) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Time Skip (three Years) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Time Skip (three Years)   The Time Skip (three Years) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 am

Time Skip Plot = http://black.betaboard.net/t255-time-skip-plot
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Time Skip (three Years)   The Time Skip (three Years) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 am

24 hours until TS.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Time Skip (three Years) Left_bar_bleue226/226The Time Skip (three Years) Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Time Skip (three Years)   The Time Skip (three Years) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

Ok srry I been gone staying in cali to long but we should be leaving soom
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Time Skip (three Years)   The Time Skip (three Years) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 am

Time Skip has been put off until further notice, but it will be happening, so i strongly suggest preparing for it. Sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Skip (three Years)   The Time Skip (three Years) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Skip (three Years)
Page 1 of 1