Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A blind guy, with a big knife

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
 A blind guy, with a big knife Left_bar_bleue100/100 A blind guy, with a big knife Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A blind guy, with a big knife Empty
PostSubject: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 am

Trouble walked in briskly resting his hands on his blades his shirt was off but the bitter cold did not phase him he was completely focused on gaining power. He had been looking for this blind man. The man had a scary blade sure but he hadn't hurt anyone he didn't understand what the fuss was all about but power was power so he would investigate.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
 A blind guy, with a big knife Left_bar_bleue100/100 A blind guy, with a big knife Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 am

And there he was, walking past the man who was suppose to question him, as though he wasn't even there. As he would walk past, This Trouble would Collapse to the ground due to the enormous amount of Magical power in which he was leaking. It was absolutely insane. That is what the fuss was about, his magical power was completely out of control, five mages came and tried to hold his magic off with their own power, however there efforts were futile. As Trouble dropped, the man had finally noticed his appearance, it seems he cannot see, what doesn't move. He walked a little further, so the boy could get up, however standing is still hard, and gravity is about 4x stronger. I feel as though you wish to speak with me, boy? He was an old man, but damn he was still fit, totally ripped, about 7 ft and built like an ogre.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 am

Trouble rose defiantly this man was far to comfortable talking with him. "I came to investigate you on behalf of the people of this realm
you apparently unnerve the locals although it is hard to blame them.Tell me what is it your doing here?
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 am

The Man laughed, and finally said, What is my doing here, well i'm looking for a willing fight to the death. I would never kill someone who wasn't prepared to die, and anyone who i ask to fight, never do because of my magic power. He sighed. I just want to die, in battle.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am

Trouble stared at the man there was much sadness in him and much honour."Well I guess I could leave you alone since you seem to be relatively harmless but that wouldn't be as fun now would it? Trouble drew his largets blade holding it towards the man while holding a smaller blade behind his back."The first move is yours old man, and good luck."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 am

The mans eyes filled with joy as his huge broad sword came striking down. he ran forwards, Slashing with his blade, with each step closer, the weight on Troubles shoulder will increase, and by the time he gets close enough, he will be unable to move. Close range is not ideal in this situation.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Trouble extended his blade outwards releasing it towards the blind man he let the force of the flame send him flying back. Once he had reached a safe distance Trouble brandished all four of his blades scattering them across the field and released them all out once the black flames would come at the blind man from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 am

The flames extinguished as they got about a metre away from him. Then the man sighed. It was always like this for him. He decided to let out his secret. It is true yes, that i have incredible magicla power, and all attacks fail before they reach me, however i'll tell you this, I do not have any way of using it. I know nothing, no moves to harness this power. Then he slowly walked forwards.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Trouble thought his predicament over for awhile before deciding to use his spiritual blade. Hopefully he thought his spiritual blade would he able to pass through the blind man's magic just as it passes through conventional magic. Trouble focused his energy into his blade the sword grew to a massive size its cold steel changing into pure destructive spiritual energy. He swung forward towards the blind man in an effort to blow him away.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 am

The man could feel the change in his magical energy as the sword was drawn and immediatly jumped back, The attack missing. The sword seemed to be able to cut the magical power in the air. However the weight was still on the boy, he could still attack freely. I am impressed. The man suddenly allowed his magical power to go out of control. The ground began to crack, and small rocked lifted off the ground. Gravity was about 12 times stronger. And he began to walk forwards. Forgive my rudeness, i was not aware you were such a worthy foe. My name is Shinsei. Part of an organisation, if you will. That intends to stop the world from moving or something like that. I am a Rogue. Pleased to meet you. He smiled kindly. He didn't seem to be evil in any way. Maybe he isn't 100% sure on his side to choose yet.

(Changed to a 4-Star mission)
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 am

Trouble rested his blade upon his back adjusting to the sudden shift of gravity. So this man is a rogue huh. Well ever since Colado showed up there are only three types of rogues left in the world. My rogues, dead rogues, and Colados soon to be dead Rogues. And I don't know this man and he's not dead that makes him the third kind. "You wield an extremely rare and impressive magic Shinsei it could be put to good use if you had chosen to align with me unfortunately though you did not so before I wipe you out allow me to show you the same respect you have shown me, I am Drake Vogel but everyone calls me Trouble because I am no good." He flew back until he could feel the pressure lessen its grip. Once he reached a satisfactory distance I dropped to the ground and began running back to the blind man using my perfect eyesight to pin point my mark he hurls his blade towards the blind man to hit him right between the eyes. As soon as the blade left his hand he shifted into his wolf form and jumped over the blind my to land behind him so as to catch his blade.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
 A blind guy, with a big knife Left_bar_bleue226/226 A blind guy, with a big knife Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

A small beam of light formed in the middle of both of the man and after a few seconds it grew larger covering the area but vanishing after a few seconds and when it cleared shatter had his sword next to him and rippers stood inbeetween both men his twin blades already drawn he had on a long sleeve shirt with a small metal plate on the torso part and hidden away in his sleeve was his snake slick hiding until it was needed rippers walked foward the strong magic in the area showing no stress visibly like it was never there but on the inside rippers was allways aware as he walked foward he then looked at both men who's side was he on shatters or this other mans

(5 star mission now due to rippers entering the battle
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 am

This rippers may be strong. He may be powerful, however that will not render him immune to the insane Magic power. The man no longer held back. His magic power doubling. It would cause the two to fall to the ground. It would appear as though i am no longer needed in this area. My group has completed scouting the area. So you two, please enjoy. I shall rematch you again one day. Then he walked away. Disappearing.

{Mission complete, receive reward...If you survive}
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:06 am

Trouble stared at the spot were the man vanished his expressin was fierce some.He quickly pushed himself off the ground for once the expression on Trouble's face looked genuine like it belonged their, his true emotions were cracking through his facade. He looked over the Dues Lord before raising his sword to him."Do you have any idea how badly I wanted to be the one to end that man and because of you he escaped.This is rogue country Dues Lord you title carries little weight here so you better have a most important reason for this unwelcomed appearance."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
 A blind guy, with a big knife Left_bar_bleue226/226 A blind guy, with a big knife Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 am

Rippers eyes stared straight at trouble and within seconds his magic began to fill the area through his body causing the wind around them to pick up heavily rippers Sally began to walk towards trouble with each step gripping his twin blades tighter I am here to rid you of your swords either hand them over or fight me here and now
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 am

Trouble laughed mockingly a look of amusement and disbelief twisted across his face before smiling at Ripper with a challenging glint in his eye. "What these old?Nah I've grown quite fond of them so I guess you'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands.But why take my blades is this part of your quest to defeat Colado I assure you my flame blades will do little to help you in your venture.So get out off my way Dues Lord or I'll remove you of your head." Trouble gripped his blade awaiting Rippers response.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 pm

I am not here for colado only the glory of my empirerippers jumped into the air using his wind magic to push behind trouble then as he was in the air a bright light formed over the area making trouble unable to see and as rippers landed behind him he pivoted to troubles left side and try to cut him in half across his torso with one swing of both his twin blades at the same time
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:19 am

Trouble transformed to his wolf form he was able to hear and smell Ripper perfectly he exploded up into the sky dodging Rippers attack.Once he landed he dashed at the Deus Lord with his speed and mass doubled he rocketed towards his target ready to rip the Deus Lord to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 am

Rippers breathed in deeply then let out a scream that would push trouble back a few feet then he threw his twin blades aimed at trouble s torso seeing as how he still could not see it would be hard to dodge
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Trouble heard the blade slice through the air it was to late to dodge so he just turned allowing the blade to get stuck right above his arm.He then charged towards rippers but before he got close he changed into a giant griffin spewing six streams of lightning from his mouth the six streams twisted around the Deus Lord they would spread out in six different directions.Trouble also expelled air off his wings launching the sword that was stuck in his shoulder out past Rippers light ability.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Rippers was in a bind and this called for the use of his best defense : Combining his extra sensory perception with his powers over space, Rippers uses his quick relfelxes to spin and performs a perfect defense technique similar to a Hyuuga's Kaiten, the effect however is different. Whatever is caught in the field of effect is transported to another dimension and afterwards, useless. A person however will simply be safely teleported to another area near Rippers, depending on the environment. Once the spinning is done, one last blast issues from ripper's body like a dimensional distortion wave aimed to trap trouble in rippers dimension
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Trouble reverted back to his human form the instant he felt the nature of Rippers technique he brandished his largest blade.Trouble channels all his energy into his blade tripling its size, the blade changes from steel into energy. This new giant blade is capable of passing through defenses the blade is as strong as the user. When this blade is activated the massive amount of energy flows from the sword back unto you doubling your strength and speed.Trouble used his doubled speed and swung his beefed up weapon through the field towards Deus Lord hoping to cut him in two.He did this hoping to either kill Ripper or force him to stop his move.EVen if he was pulled into Rippers dimension Trouble wasn't to worried he always had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Running from niza Ace sensed out Trouble and noticed he was not alone. Rushing to see who with him he enden up in the waist land of ice which he thought was ironic. As the battle went one Ace summed up large amout of water like a tsunami and sent it towards them hethen slammed his footdown making a crator arena and jumped in the newly created battle field.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 am

Rippers jumped into the air quickly as the water filled the area he looked down the light in the area dieing down as he looked at trouble then ace what to do he could not take them bothh by himself so he he waited for them to make a move before he attacked floating up in the air
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 am

That familiar out of place smile appeared again on Troubles face when he saw Ace Ripper was a tough opponent he might not have made it out of their fight in one pieces, but with Ace here he had all the cards."Well well Deus Lord it appears that the tables have changed considerably. I just want to let you know that we will not hold back me and Ace will kill you even if we must chase you back to your kingdom." Trouble changed into a massive griffin and took of spiraling towards Ripper he beat his wings and two miniature tornadoes began to twirl around Ripper closing in on him.After he created the tornadoes it took awhile but he flew exactly one mile in the sky, using his superb vision to pinpoint Ripper he shot a giant lightning spear to the Deus Lord but about 30 ft before coming into contact with him the spear splintered into 24 pieces raining down on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blind guy, with a big knife    A blind guy, with a big knife Empty

Back to top Go down

A blind guy, with a big knife
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next