Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
New System Left_bar_bleue100/100New System Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New System Empty
PostSubject: New System   New System EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 am

OKay, so i have added a new Currency system in. As of now, everyone will begin with 5000 Gold. And will progress from there, Also i have added in a Luck Wheel game, which will allow players to earn rewards daily if lucky.

The Shops are now open, however it will have limited stock, (if any) until i can fully get everything else up and running. We may be looking for a shop moderator, so PM me if interested. Also, i would like to announce up coming systems i intend to bring in.
Firstly, you have to all agree that the way in which we have been getting new moves is flawed, i will be adding in a move ranking system as well as a training system. I'm also intending on creating a few new rules to remove any loopholes remaining.

Please PM me suggestions, or your thoughts on what else should be done, or what should not. We need your thoughts now more then ever as the site is undergoing change. As mentioned we may be in need of a mod, But that is not 100% sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
New System Left_bar_bleue100/100New System Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System   New System EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 pm

I have so much to catch up on ..........
Back to top Go down

New System
Page 1 of 1