Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tibodico's return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Tibodico's return Left_bar_bleue100/100Tibodico's return Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Tibodico had finally returned. It has been quite sometime since he has been in the Temple of time. As he walked in, the minds basically lunged out towards him, welcoming him back. It seems as though he was dearly missed in his travels. Walking further in, he began to let his mind feel out the entire area. Looking for anything that may have changed in his absence. But fortunately, it was just as he had left it, not a single crystal out of place. He smiled, hopefully he will find something to cure his boredom. Perhaps he should call Ari out, and he will begin to train her once more.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Tibodico's return Left_bar_bleue100/100Tibodico's return Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Ari rushed through the tunnels. The other Blademasters had informed her of his return. They were guiding her through the tunnels, not that she truly needed it. She had sensed his presence and could find him anywhere. She reached out with her mind before she even reached him. Welcome home Master! She then ran up behind him, jumping on his back and hugging him. A little white mink was following her. "I did not slack on my training Master." she lets go and drops down, stepping back and bowing to him. "The other Masters have been very helpful." She straightens and looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 am

He seemed to be quite surprised when she hugged him. Maybe she had forgotten how ruthless he can truly be. I will forgive that, because it has been so long. He stopped speaking for just a second, to let his mind interract with those in the walls, thanking them. And good, because i beleive you are beyond just simple training now. You shall now be accompanying me on my quests, as my apprentice. He smiled. Nodding to the small thing following her, And what might this be?
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 pm

She falters and looks to the mink, who now hid behind her legs. "H-he is..." she starts to think of a lie but then shakes her head. The other Blademasters knew who he was, and her master could read her mind. The other Masters had accepted him, and though her master said he was ruthless, she knew he cared for her. She then took a deep breath, looking her Master in the eye. "His name is Chiku. He is a Kineara. He once was my mother's friend and he is now mine. I know of the war, but Chiku has always watched over me." she scooped the little creature into her arms and held him protectively. She then looked back at her Master, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 am

He sighed, and rubbed his temples, You really think i care about race rivalries. As long as he is no threat, it doesn't bother me. And You do understand that my mind is always keeping watch over you, in other words, i was aware he was a kineara. I just hadn't yet heard certain other parts. Tibodico had walked further into the Tunnels, motioning for Ari to follow him. He walked into the section, that, if you didn't know where you were going, your not coming out. The forbidden sections of the Chamber of Time.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 pm

She follows him, the mink wrapping itself around her neck. "Forgive me master." She looks around quietly. She had never come here, but the other Master's had always refused to guide her here. She flinched as she remembered something. She tried to shove the vision far back into her mind and lock it there.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 pm

He walked over, into a room. It was basically, just a complete crystal, the walls, the floor, and the one small stand in the middle. ...OH, CRAP! He walked forwards quickly, looking around the empty stand. Its gone, someone has stollen the Crystal. He noticed Ari's flinch, maybe...No. It wasn't her, he could tell, but that flinch still worried him. It seems we have had a thief. And also there was no need to apologise, its fine. More importantly, Are you okay? He began to walk back out through the tunnels, heading towards the entrance. Ari would follow. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 pm

She follows him, and unable to suppress the vision she reaches out and grabs the back of his shirt. She then closes her eyes and lets it come. It was the same as last night. Her vision was clouded again, as though someone was blocking her. She could recognize the temple of time, and that shadow creeping towards the temple. Then he went into the temple. This was all the same as last night. She thought it impossible, as he weaved his way through the tunnels, finding that chamber and taking the crystal. She had woken up then in a cold sweat and had seen no more, but now she held on. The stranger ran out of the temple, and another stranger made a loud noise. Her mind followed the theif and she could see his intentions. She pulled herself out of the vision now, hoping she hadn't lost her grip on Tibo and was still following behind him. And she was. She released his shirt and followed him quietly, going over the vision in her mind. All she managed to say came out as a whisper. "The Volcanic Lair..."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

The hand on his back held firm, as he watched the images flowing into her mind. I see, it seems your dreams are getting more intense and detailed, not to mention more real. he sighed, as they had finally made it out of the temple. They seems to be causing you great stress, if there was only something i could do to prevent them. He continued to walk, And there is something we must do right now.

{exits to new topic}
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 pm

"Of course Master." She followed him silently, Chiku wrapped tightly around her neck, yet not so tightly that he made it hard to breathe.

{exits to new topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tibodico's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tibodico's return   Tibodico's return Empty

Back to top Go down

Tibodico's return
Page 1 of 1