Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The throne room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The throne room Left_bar_bleue226/226The throne room Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:34 am

Rippers walked into the silver palace wearing a black robe with a metal chest plate over his torso his silver hair ran down past his shoulders just above his twin blades tucked neatly on his side in a ivory white case l and walking behind rippers was his brother vid wearing a black colour shirt unbuttoned showing his many tattos all over his body on his head he wore a black mask which had his white hair falling half way out the back and once they reached the throne room rippers sent out a message calling all off the warriors to report to hiss office for a announcement of sorts
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The throne room Left_bar_bleue100/100The throne room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:50 am

Tibodico walked in, wearing his pure white pants. And no shirt as it was wrapped around his bleeding palm. The red stains soaking through. He seems to be training when this meeting was called, and if this meeting was about what he thought it would be...Then it is a) introducing the new Shadow. And b) About the up coming war. Now about this new shadow hand. There will obviously be problems there since Tibodico answers to no one except the Dues. And even then. So this shadow will most likely find Tibo to be quite disobedient, and if they are too push, he will be violent. Tibodico took his seat. He was completely un armed. However his bone arm stood out from the rest of his body. Noticing the bare ness, he materialised some clothes onto himself, a very fancy wear. Enough to cover both his bare chest and his mysterious arm.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:51 am

Chiku peeks his head into the room then runs back and climbs up Ari to wrap himself around her neck once more. Ari walked in and looked at the Dues Lord. Beyond his appearance, he was an impressive creature to behold. His aura spoke strength, and the air around him seemed to quiver. Of course, she had always been more... sensitive to these kinds of things. Her gaze then swept over the man behind the Dues, stopping on the mask. Her eyes hardened. So he was to be the Shadow Hand? Under what qualifications? She wasn't shy in her scrutiny of him, looking him from head to toe twice over. He was a stranger to her, but his presence was similar to the Dues's, so her only conclusion was they were related by blood. Her blood boiled as she thought this. Blood ties. This man probably hadn't even earned the right to be the Shadow Hand, he had simply "inherited" it. She tore her gaze away from him, slamming a shield around her mind, blocking off her aura. She sat by Tibo, not speaking a word. She pulled the cloth from her arm and placed it over her eyes, tying it in place. She had closed off any way to access her mind, but she could still feel those around her, and her hearing was still as sensitive as ever.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Rippers stepped foward nodding to tibo as he walked in Vix drew a purple circle in the sky and from the inside shoot out a scroll and once it formed he quickly handed it to rippers I want all of you to tell me who will be your team member during war rippers hair swayed slightly as he spoke his red eyes gleaming through
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Tibodico sighed. I shall have Tatotica Chromatica. As well as Ari. He looked around, I would like to request a promotion for Ari. From my student to my apprentice. Equal rank to a crusader, and on the way to becoming the next Blade Mater when i fall. His voice and eyes were stern. He didn't seem to be budging on this at all. THis was his resolve. Ari was to participate in this war. It would be a good experience for her.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Ari shifts slightly. She knew she was to be his apprentice, but she hardly thought herself worthy of being the next Blade Master. But if it was his wish, she would not go against it. Her teammates had been spoken so she didn't have a reason to speak. Chiku glanced between them all, wrapping himself tighter around Ari's neck. Ari gagged softly and Chiku loosened up slightly. She would gladly fight with Tibo. He was her Master, and she would die for him. Her life was his. This she had promised not only to herself, but to the other Masters as well. She would protect him, no matter how weak she was.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Rippers grinned and walked forward floating slightly on the air i like your team tibo tell me when you are ready to move out and as u know i will be accompanied by the new shadow hand we will take out trouble and leave you the rest take prisoners i don't care just crush them vix walked foward taking off his mask to reveal his pure white hair and crystal blue eyes he walked closer behind rippers slowly and if you need any weapons or armor boost i will help you with any needed improvents just come and ask me later vix voice was cold and direct it sent out a signal of uncertainty which was not good when vix was suppose to be the shadow hand and as he steelpped back quiety putting his mask on his magic arura filled the area sending off a cold vibe
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Ari grit her teeth. She stood up abruptly and pulled the cloth from her eyes, casting a cold look at Vix. She then turned and walked to the door. She assumed this meeting was over. It seemed almost everything about that man set her on edge. She had never heard word of him in her entire life, and now suddenly he appears as the new Shadow Hand? She had a serious problem with him. She had the odd feeling that she would feel much better if she just gave him a hard kick to the groin. She nearly laughed at the idea, knowing she would never get the chance. But she suppressed the urge. I will be in the Temple, I was hoping to get some training done today. She sent the mental message to Tibo before she walked out of the room, well on her way back to the Temple
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Tibodico didn't move, the aura this man seemed to give out wasn't effecting him in the slightest. As Ari left, he nodded. First he spoke to Rippers , And her promotion? And in a quick movement, his head had turned to the shadow hand. Its been quite some time since i last saw you. It seems you have lived up to your families expectations...And explain these boosts if you will? Tibodico's own aura began to leak out. It was subconscious of course, the second another aura rubs against him, his own will release itself, the reason why he never noticed the cold. However Tibodico's aura was different, it was able to be used in battle. The gravity got denser, pushing everything down into the ground. It wasn't that strong yet. But if the opposing Aura continued, it may become quite powerful. The worst part is, he still had realised.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:48 pm

I give you power over her promotion whenever you see her as ready jusy keep me informed rippers walked out of the room slowly waving to tibo a ND box and as soon as he left vix took of his mask and looked tibo in the eyes i can place some symbols on your armor or weapons to give it an extra power i can basically do anything within reason A yellow triangle began to glow on vix chest bland it slowly started to suck in tibos arura and the more tibo let out the stronger vix arura got after a few seconds vix arura was so strong that tibi would have troubled breathing he might already be unable to breath unless he stopped the flow of his arurai can put one of these on your armor if you like vix pointed at the glowing triangle on his chest and skilled mockingly
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:04 am

Tibo's aura isn't based on magic, it is the power of his mind. However Tibo was now aware of his aura being moved. You may suck in as much as you want. You'll gain nothing, and i will loose nothing. My aura is special. Tibodico began to eye the man off. Standing up. If i require one, then i shall come and see you. He began to make his way towards the exit. Stopping at the door to speak. Good Bye, shadow. Then he was gone.

{tibodico exits}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne room
Page 1 of 1