Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dealing with Frustration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Dealing with Frustration Left_bar_bleue100/100Dealing with Frustration Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dealing with Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:13 am

Arina had stopped at her home on the way to the temple, grabbing a bag filled with sand that had a weighted bottom so it would come back up, no matter how hard she hit it. She carried it easily, showing she was indeed physically strong, and not just mentally strong. She carried it through the tunnels to the training room, where she put it down in the middle of the room. She then pulled some bandages from a bag and wraps them around her hands. She clenches and unclenches her fists then plants her feet and begins to punch the bag quickly, even stepping back every so often to spin a high kick at the bag then returning to punching it.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Dealing with Frustration Left_bar_bleue100/100Dealing with Frustration Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:30 am

Tibodico leaned on the wall. Watching. His palm was still bleeding, its seems the gash he gave himself was deeper then he though. Slowly and quietly he pulled the blood socked shirt off it. It had reach its limit in absorption any way. Then hundreds of seeds began to materialise at his feet. It seems Tibo has been creating seeds ever since. He allowed his palm to drop blood all over the seeds. Any that sprouted were instantly stored, allowed the seeds below to get some blood. He continued to watch Ari though, wondering what she was training for. Though Tibo had to admit, he never thought her to be so physically powerful.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:44 am

Ari stopped and leaned over, resting her hands on her knees. "My father never approved of my Mental Abilities, and forced be to train in fighting." She offered the explanation as she caught her breath. She then straightened herself and started punching the bag again. "Ever since it has been a way for me to vent my anger and frustration." She growled and spun around, kicking the bag harder than she'd intended and causing it to skid nearly 6 feet away. She took a deep breath and moved to return the bag to it's place.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

He raised an eyebrow. Impressive. Saves me the trouble of having to do it. Anyway, i have a gift for you...To celebrate your new rank. He bandaged his arm with proper bandages now. the amount of flowers he got grown was about 40 roses, 20 trees, 30 tunips, and about 40 others. It was alot of blood though. He stepped forwards, his arms extended, facing outwards as a sword materialised, the blade resting on his palms. This blade is Shadetrai. It was passed down to me when i reached your rank by my master. He snicker could be heard from one of the minds within the wall. And now it is yours. This blade can multiply wounds given. He extended the sword out, the hilt facing Ari.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:02 am

She stop and turns to look at him, and then at the sword. She then offered Tibo a bow and upon straightening wrapped her hand around the hilt. "I will not let you down Master." She says, determination in her voice. She lifts the blade and examines it closer. She tested the weight of it and found it's balance point then nodded to Tibo.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:27 am

Keep it well. He thought to himself. One day you shall pass that down. Anyway, for now. Is there anything you wish to train? Either in mental, physical or in the blade? After all, we do have a war up coming. So its best you are as prepared as possible. It was only at that second that it truly hit him. They were going into war. Silver's will die. He will make sure no one in his team does so. Even if it cost him his life.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:32 am

She looks up at the ceiling. "I avoided the last war. I never really thought I would be fighting like this." She frowns softly. "So I never thought about what I would need to train if I did get involved."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:48 am

Tibodico sighed. I wish i did avoid the last war, but sadly i could not. However, if you wish, you may stay here...had this have been another race war, i would be staying as well. However this time we are fighting true evil. So i shall go. He looked at her. Waiting to hear which she would choose, in all honesty, he would prefer for her to stay. Put her away from harm. But then again, i believe i have a quest to perform..perhaps i should do that instead.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:21 am

She looks at him, her gaze steely. "With all due respect, I shall not allow you to leave me behind again Master. I could have lost you in the last war, I shall not take that chance again. If it is to come to war, then I will fight at your side." she tensed slightly, prepared to argue her position. He was her Master, and she respected and cared for him. She hadn't known where he was durring the last war, and the worry had driven her to distraction. She had spent many sleepless nights, and many other tortured nights. Tibo knew of visions, and if anyone could help her with these visions that haunted her sleep, it would be him. The violence of war seemed to cause the visions to seem more like nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:37 am

He turned to walk away. Then come...This war can be won without us. But i have something i need to do. Consider this your first quest. Then he began to walk. As he walked his arm changed, from its bone like structure, to a metallic like one. It was perfectly sculptured and he seemed to have full control over it. One of the minds in the walls, obviously the most recent of the deceased blademasters had spoken. Oh yes, i remember the day i created that arm for you. Its been quite some time since i last saw you use it. Then his mind retracted back. Well at least from Ari's, Seeming to be having a personal conversation with Tibodico, the barriers around them too strong to break.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:30 pm

She follows behind him, twisting the rope around her hips and knotting it to form a sort of hilt for the blade. Amazingly, when she slid the sword into the makeshift hilt, it didn't even cut it. (What is the story behind the rope? Perhaps you'll all know soon.) She closes her eyes, preferring to follow him using her sixth sense, as her eyes had grown tired. After all those years of never using her eyes, her eyes still had not gotten completely used to seeing again, even after three years. She momentarily was curious about the conversation the two may be having, but it passed as quickly as it had come and she remained a quiet shadow.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Tibodico stopped walking. His face was shocked. And for just an instant, the barriers were weakened, but thrown straight back up in an instant. The only words that Ari would have heard was: Hush. We will avenge them... Tibodico began walking again, his face seemed uneasy. Once they were outside, the blademaster's mind pulled away from Tibo's own. Allowing Ari access once again. Change of plans Ari...I shall be travelling for awhile, where you go is your choice. His face was at ease once again, untroubled...however the ease in his face was...unnatural for him. He was too calm, as though hiding his true feelings, something which the blademasters were quite good at doing.

Then suddenly. Out of no where, he disappeared. His mind didn't entire the past blademasters, so he is still alive. But gone? It was strange indeed.

{Tibodico is missing}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Frustration   Dealing with Frustration Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Frustration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Silver Kingdom-
Jump to: