Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gore the Diplomat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Gore the Diplomat Left_bar_bleue100/100Gore the Diplomat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Gore reached the dojo without raising to much suspicion and slipped inside he was sure he could feel him somewhere."Show yourself Vita I have very little time."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Gore the Diplomat Left_bar_bleue100/100Gore the Diplomat Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Laughing at the man who walked in here unannounced and demanding Vita no the One, had he any respect? What was worse is that Vita was teaching a group of SC's some new battle strategies. They all looked at him and one took offense and highly got upset and took off for Gore but of course Vita stopped him. Vita looked at the man and asked what he had wanted.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Gore laughed as he saw the SC run up he welcomed the challenge back home we here of Pandoras Stealth Corps it was laughable hiding behind shadows was weakness and that was that."Vita finally I found you and thank you for holding back your women I wouldn't want to violate her right in front of you haha.You Vita are the strongest of all the Pandorians and of there is one thing we respect it's strength you have my respect Vita and I shall abide by your rules so long as I'm here unless they are unreasonable. Now is there somewhere we can talk it is not proper for men to discuss business in front of the females where I'm from." As he said that he turned his head back to the SC's mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Vita grabbed the man and teleported him to a dark care with torches around them like an arena, its location is unknown. Do you know you just killed yourself in there!? He was enraged at the comment the man made towards his group. Whatever you have to say ,say it now and hurry to leave, ill give you a one hour head start because they want you badly and I can't stop them all! What do you want to ask me?

Last edited by Lavon on Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Gore looked around he was impressed he got to him and teleported him to this room before he knew it this boy was very strong."I represent the notorious outlaw organization known as Bad Habit and my superiors would lke me to ask for a treaty between our factions we will no longer conduct any operations that would in anyway harm your people We just ask for your support we don't want you to kill the Silver unless you want to we just want you to announce that you will excommunicate them and will come to our aide if we are attacked by a third party group the Kineara or Colado as will we give you our support if you are ever attacked."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Hmm hahahahahahahahahahahaha, so that is what Trouble wanted at dragonspire. Hmmm well Ill have to consider your answer ill send a messenger with my answer within the end of today. Vita grabbed the man and teleported him back to the dojo. You may leave now. He said while turning back resuming his important class. Some SC member looked at the man with so much hate in their eyes, seems like they plotted something while they were gone.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:15 pm

"Thanks for your time Vita." Gore turned and began walking towards the door but turned to look back at the SC's mouthing the words "come an get me" then blew them a kiss.

(left topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gore the Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore the Diplomat   Gore the Diplomat Empty

Back to top Go down

Gore the Diplomat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Pandora-
Jump to: