Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are Kin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
We are Kin Left_bar_bleue100/100We are Kin Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Trouble was floating lazily in the sky overlooking the Kin known as Ren Izamu's house. Using his perfect vision to keep a look out for any Kineara warriors he released a good deal of his aura weighing down the area to alert the boy to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Ren was minding his own business, looking at the forest of the Kin race by the window of his house, he smiled happily, but that smile was quickly taken out of his face as he feel an unknown aura washing over his house, Ren walked next to his dresser, took and clasped his Crimson Lion Armor, along with his spear and left the house, looking for the Warrior who unleashed their aura in his House, finding no one, he concentrated in his aura to locate the warrior, as he found the energy, he looked up, finding a young man floating in the sky with no care in the world, Ren quickly said. "Who are you and what is your business here!?" Ren also put some of his aura in his spear Naturae, activating their freeze abilities, putting his guard up if this warrior was hostile.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Trouble dropped instantly in front of the boy with his signature out of place smile."You have great potential why waste your life away as a second class citizen?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:20 pm

As the young man came down, Ren guard was up instantly, this was no normal boy, this young man radiated power, and his fake smile did nothing to appease that though. "I'm no second class citizen, I'm Ren Izamu a Warm Kin of the Kineara Race, I will ask again, what is your business here warrior?". Ren started gathering aura in his body, ready to unleash an attack if the young man was hostile in any way.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Troubles smile widened as he stared at the boy. "Warm Kin second class citizen same thing the air can have always dominated the rest of us I however refused to be their slave." Trouble began circling the boy like a shark. "Tell me Ten what is your greatest aspiration in life?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Ren din't like it how the warrior insulted the Great Priestess, saying that their were her slave, as the boy started circling Ren like a shark he say. "How dare you say that the Great Priestess treat us like slaves, we stand by her side by our own will, not because we are her slaves, besides there will be a Lord Priest, of the Warm Kin soon enough, and if something in the near future happens to the High Priestess of the Air Kin then the Lord Priest will be called to take her place". Ren say that with a death glare, trying to intimidate the warrior, but seeing that it had no effect he respond the question asked "If you must know...my greatest aspiration in life is to get stronger and to learn more techniques from my aura control that will help me protect myself, my allies, and everyone I consider my family and friend!". Ren finished saying all that, always looking at the warrior dead in the eye at he say this, letting him know his resolve and determination in what he had say be know.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Trouble stopped walking and stood to look at the boy. "I meant no disrespect I was simply stating facts there have been barely a handful of great Priest or Priestess that have not been Air Kin there clan is ranked above all others but I am not here to argue Ivan here to help you. You want the power to protect I can make that happen you need only do me one favor."
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Ren glared at the warrior suspiciously, wondering what kind of favor. "What...kind of favor... exactly are we talking about here" Ren said, not once letting his guard down in front of this boy.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Shadra sat on the branch of a tree. Overlooking the conversation. It seems as though Trouble is trying to get someone else to do his dirty work yet again. What a pain in the arse. However, this is a great test of this kins loyalty. Not to mention majority of what Trouble was saying is bull crap. Shadra is the Chieftain on the village, yet he isn't an air kin. Its already bad enough he has made contact with a high bountied rogue, but if he even considers accepting the favour. Then Shadra shall brand him a traitor and attack. No other choice. His magic was kept so low that he was literally undetectable.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:12 am

Trouble began looking around the area he didn't know why but for some reason he suddenly felt a deep heated hatred he had know idea why he felt it and quickly shrugged it off. "I am a warm Kin just like yourself Ren so I would never even think to ask you to do something dishonorable all that I ask is for you to go inside the temple and use your adept knowledge of aura to find a kraken that's it." Trouble held out a small rock that was a black as night and nodded it to the boy to take it with him. "That's it don't talk to the Kraken or anything just find him and leave this rock nothing bad will happen I swear it I have no interest in harming my fellow Kin."
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Ren was questioning this warrior request, he was a fellow kin, so he din't saw why not take the offer, but he somehow feel in the core of his being that if he accepted, something bad will happen to him, just as Ren was about to take the black rock, he suddenly froze in shock at seeing the smile of the warrior again and doing a double take at the request of this warrior, if he was a fellow kin, then he himself could have done it, instead of asking Ren to do it, something was wrong here, something very very wrong, he studied more carefully the face and body of this warrior trying to see if he could remember were did he saw him or trying to figure it out who could he be. Ren eyes widened and he immediately jumped back from this warrior, gathered aura in his spear, activating their freeze abilities and gathering aura in his body, ready to unleash an attack if he attack it and say."You...you are a kin, I can feel it... thanks to my aura... but you are a rouge... Drake 'Trouble' Vogel to be exact!... whatever your are planning it obviously ins't good!... your reputation precedes you, and your reputation also say that you gained power from hard work, I respect that, but it was also trough betrayal, I scorn that!... I'm sorry Trouble but I can't do what you asked, now leave this place!". Ren say ready to unleash a great amount of his aura on Trouble.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Trouble closed his eyes heaving a big sigh an when he opened his eyes the boy was surrounded by five huge griffins. "I really should have destroyed this place when I had the chance oh well. I could have given you great power Ren but now I don't know what to do should I kill you or leave you be decisions decisions." Suddenly one the griffins reached forward to grab the boy but was sent back by his charged aura another griffin however succeeded in apprehending the boy. "Don't be worried no harm shall come to you." Trouble morphed into a giant wolf and took off towards the temple with all five griffins flying overhead with Ren dangling from one their claws.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:48 am

It was simply too bad for them that Shadra was faster. He was already in his dragon form and flying over top of them. Getting in front with ease. Then, with quick succession, lava began to stream down from the sky, turning into hard molten rock. Leaving absolutely no escape for the beasts. The roof began to form. Creating a 25 by 25 meter box around the lot. Flames shot up from the perimeter, providing light, as well as around Shadra as he turned back into his normal form. Trouble, i would very much appreciate you handing the boy back over and rolling over dead. That way i don't need to do anything. He smiled as Fear's grip reached out, and would grab Trouble, holding him in place, as his fear for Shadra would be too intense. As well as multiple Pain's grip flying out, and would grab each of the surrounding griffons. They will fell immense pain, though it was all mental, it would enough to be enough to hear them screech. I will not ask again.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:09 am

Trouble grinded his teeth together once he heard his voice and transformed back to his human state. "Shadra I should have known you were here you reek of pathetic. I would love to let him go he's a good man but unfortunately I need him." Trouble felt a great amount of fear that momentarily grounded him but his natural hatred of Shadra allowed him to break the fear overcoming him. The five griffins struggled to break the pains grip overcoming them until Troubles voice resounded through each one of them shaking them free. "I am not here to harm anyone Shadra but if you pursue me this boy will die the choice is yours. If you fight me an innocent and bright young member of your Kin dies the Kineara will go to war against Bad Habit and Pandora ruining the alliance you worked so hard to build with them and to top it all off your precious Ruslana will mostly likely die." The griffin holding Ren dug its claws in him making it near impossible for the boy to escape. Four of the griffins transformed into the human Trouble and using the new arm charged the walls slamming their fist into it with S strength each slowly breaking through.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
We are Kin Left_bar_bleue226/226We are Kin Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:23 pm

In a a blur of light the griffon was shot down at S rank speed and as the boy fell to the ground niza flew down grabbing the boy the knocking him unconscious the Placing a NA on his back that is unremovable and as niza looked down at trouble and Shadra his black Acura filled the area 1 mile around All living creatures within the Arura's area of effect believe that they are experiencing the final destruction of the universe. Those subject to the technique experience illusory images that bolster this belief, such as hails of fire and brimstone, the forming of vast fissures in the crust of the earth, the coming of deadly plagues, and perhaps even the appearance of any appropriate deities plus the seeing of niza as death himself Any creature subject to this technique will endure temporary insanity, growing great fear, and lack of moral. This technique lasts up to ten rounds if the user wishes and the only way to stop it is if the victim has trained Up to B rank in stopping illusions.......as niza saw his Arura in a affect he sent a beam of light aimed to tear through trouble chest and if he was in the illusion he would be unable to block it and as he fell unconscious niza swooped down and picked him up in his other arm placing a NA on his back as he looked down towards shadra I could have killed you shadra you are weak I thought since you had fedo you would give me a small challenge but I guess not.....I will bring the boy back as soon as he is ready to come meaning he will never come back hahahaha niza flew out I the area quickly after saying those words after he left the illusion would fade off of shadra
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:58 am

Right before Niza flew off. Shadra rushed forwards at blinding speed. Grabbing his leg so he couldn't get away. His crystal a bright red. The colour of Fear. It has been quite some time since Fear's form has been awaken Niza...Unfortunate. Since Shadra had a hold on his leg. While still in contact, Niza would feel an immense amount of fear of Shadra, which, when in physical touch, cannot be over come. You brought fear to me. And for that, you shall fear me. You may have sealed Shadra away, but only temporarily. The roof reformed itself. An obsidian like rock surrounding them. However the area had grew larger. Large enough for this. Shadra turned into his dragon form. Bright red scales. Which shone fear itself. The dragon still held Niza in its paw as it went into its beast mode. An echo shock the ground as it spoke, You shall know fear!!!! The dragon Ripped the boy from Niza's arms, Throwing him aside with little care. Then would breathe an endless amount of lava into his face directly. Enough to kill instantly. Even if somehow niza did manage to break free of the grip of a dragon, which was in fact at an SSS-Rank strength due to the beast mode, he would still feel the fear...for quite a long time. As the fear had now echoed into his mind. The temperature of the place began to dramatically increase, and would soon become unliveable.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

As niza saw shadra following he simplly spread his black arura once more and caught shadra in the same illusion technique and as niza chukled at the attemtp he left leaving shadra in the illsuion until he was gone....

(Niza...trouble and ren left the area)
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Shadra calmed down, his cube disappearing. Who did he think he was...starting a fight, thinking he is all tough, then running like a bitch. Shadra looked over at their escape, considering whether or not to simply chase them and get it over with. But...There were more urgent matters which needed to be dealt with. He was kinda pissed off though. In a sudden blast, Lava whipped around the entire area, Burning everything to nothingness. The whole area was now nothing but a baron wasteland now. He held back however. Keeping the destruction to a minimal, not even big enough to touch a small section of the kineara lands or the forest. He strutted off towards the Village, leaving Trouble on the ground, surrounded by lava. If he didn't move soon, he would die.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Niza took trouble and ren here is where they are http://black.betaboard.net/t383-gonna-be-ackward#3213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We are Kin Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are Kin   We are Kin Empty

Back to top Go down

We are Kin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Kineara Lands-
Jump to: