Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F.A.Q. - Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
F.A.Q. - Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100F.A.Q. - Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

F.A.Q. - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: F.A.Q. - Introduction   F.A.Q. - Introduction EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm

This is a guide to questions asked frequently here on Black. To simplify things we have tried to group together our most commonly seen questions, and answer them all here in a convenient little guide. However it would be nearly impossible to gather up every question ever, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for here you can post your question in support or PM a staff member for help.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
F.A.Q. - Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100F.A.Q. - Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: F.A.Q. - Introduction   F.A.Q. - Introduction EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Basic Terminology

What does N/F mean?

This stands for "Not Finished". The only Not Finished things we allow are character bios. Not finished customs will be archived upon spotting, and not finished training will be graded as is.

What does IC mean?

IC stands for "In Character", usually used after something is said OOC.

What does OOC mean?

OOC stands for "Out Of Character". This is included in a post where the poster wishes to say something to you, the poster, directly.

What is a PC and an NPC?

PC stands for Player Character or Playable Character; meaning one played by a real person.
NPC stands for Non-Player Character; meaning a character you use just for the purpose of story, training, or interaction.

Advanced Terminology

What is IIC?

IIC stands for "Inactive In Character", for this to apply this must be agreed on by all parties.

What is DE and NDE?

"DE" is Death Enabled, meaning you can die in that thread. "NDE" means Not Death Enabled, meaning you are unable to die.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: F.A.Q. - Introduction   F.A.Q. - Introduction EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Rules

Staff and YOU

Can I be a staff member?

To be a staff member you must be a member of the site for at least one month.

What does a Battle Mod do?

Battle Moderators are used to moderate battles from start to finish, they are expected to be true experts when it comes to battle and will be able to make sure all runs smoothly without arguements.

Life and Death

If my character dies do I have to make a new account?

No you do not. You keep the same account. TP doesn't transfer from one account to another.

What happens if I’m killed unfairly?

Unfortunately it happens sometimes. Staff can look over the death to make sure all is in order though to make sure everything was done by the book.

General Roleplay

How many seconds are in an IC post?

There are six seconds in an IC post, but this timing is generally used for battle, not training or basic interaction.

Is there a world wide clock for the RP?

No there is not.

If one of my characters crafts an item and another one of my characters would like to purchase it, is it allowed?

Yes they may, though a staff member will need to be called in to make the transaction and make sure that all is fair.

What is a private thread?

A private thread is just that, private. No one may enter the thread without your permission.

Why do random people keep entering my thread?

Because your thread is open [hopefully] and they wish to RP with you.

General Roleplay Rules and Restrictions

Can I train and be on a mission or in an interaction thread at the same time?

Yes, as long as you are alone in the training thread.

If I RP finding something in character, like a weapon, can I keep/sell it?

Weapons gained outside of purchase can only be gained by Player Characters or from events.

General Roleplay Methods

What are some things I need to do after my character is accepted?

You don't 'need' to do anything, but it is always a good idea to interact and do missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.Q. - Introduction   F.A.Q. - Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

F.A.Q. - Introduction
Page 1 of 1