Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Master Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
A Master Arrives Left_bar_bleue226/226A Master Arrives Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:52 am

"Four-hundred and ninety-eight, Four-hundred and ninety-nine, Five hundred," Rippers muttered to himself as he walked down the corridors of the temple of time, in his left hand he held a large seventy kilo dumbbell which was covered in various circular black-metal weights that he was lifting up and down repeatedly with little visible strain, though his left bicep bulged and his veins visible coursed from the exercise. Upon reaching Five-hundred he dropped the weight to the floor behind him as he walked, Dawn broke over the Temple of time. Rippers stood in the courtyard in a black sleeveless shirt and tight training pants. A small bottle of water and a small pile of training blades, steel blades covered in Poisonous barbs, lay some distance off by a small boulder. His twin blades hung from his belts.
He stood completely still, breathing very slowly, until he cleared all distractions from his mind. His muscular frame was completely at ease with his surroundings Suddenly, he was moving. In one fluid motion he unclipped and held one of his Twin blades. Starting with a high overhand slash, Rippers began to go through the basic attacks of The silver form of Tamiya against imaginary opponents. He was like a blur of movement, as one attack flowed into the next. His sequences were nearly perfect in form, but to him, they could be better. For ten minutes, he kept this up before suddenly unclipping and Holding his Other twin blade from his belt.

The transfer from Taimya to Hyomi-ryu, to even a trained eye, look fluid and natural. Yet, Rippers still thought it could be better. The sequences of Hyomi-ryu looked even better than Taimya. This was, after all, the first form he learned and knew the best.

Before long, a group of both Crusader and Acolytes had gathered and watched the spectacle before their eyes. Rippers kept these actions up, until finally leaping high into the air, and precisely cutting the rock by the training swordds and his water neatly down the middle with both blades. He landed neatly one knee on the ground, head bowed, Twin blades at his side.

He put away both blades and sweat from his body shined in the air against the morning sun. Standing, he turned and spoke to the crowd. " As Deus Lord of the Silver Order And the only current Lord, I ask anyone brave enough to approach and take a class to learn the way of the blade. Come quickly, for I have little patience."

Last edited by Ripperss on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
A Master Arrives Left_bar_bleue100/100A Master Arrives Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 am

Shatter Frost was day dreaming in a tree when he noticed a large group of Acolytes and a few Crusaders were rushing off somewhere.Now Shatter Frost wasn't one to be left out so he jumped down and ran after the crowd.After catching up with the crowd he finally found one of his friends "where's everyone going in such hurry?" he inquired "were going to watch The Dues Lord train, you clueless idiot" Blake scoffed and took off towards the temple.After making a mental note to kill his comrade Shatter Frost rushed off to see this legendary warrior.Once he arrived he was awe struck by the skill that was being displayed so graceful such power it was art and it was a master piece.Then suddenly and violently it ended.The boy found himself staring his mouth agape and when he looked around he saw that he wasn't the only one who had been entranced.Finally the Dues Lord turned towards the and spoke " As Deus Lord of the Silver Order And the only current Lord, I ask anyone brave enough to approach and take a class to learn the way of the blade. Come quickly, for I have little patience."Shatter Frost eyes lit up greedily he wanted all of it the power the fame the glory he immediately broke away from the crowd and exclaimed "I Shatter Frost shall learn all you have to offer, will you accept this?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
A Master Arrives Left_bar_bleue226/226A Master Arrives Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 am

Rippers faced the newcomer with a neutral expression, eyes scanning the pale man. "Ah yes, Shatter Frost. I've heard of you. Welcome, prepare yourself for one of the hardest days of your life."

The Deus Lord took note that this man was the first to accept the invitation. Eager to learn the ways of the blade this Acolyte was. It wouldn't be easy. Students had in the past, died during Training courses. All Acolytes of course who couldn't handle the intense requirements of the class. He hoped today that he wouldn't need to report any deaths to familys.

"Any other brave students willing to come forth?" Rippers hoped that at least three more students would join them. If not, Shatter Frost would get his undivided attention and surely be ahead of his peers by day's end.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Rippers smiled He was completely motionless, moving not a finger, or even a hair. He addressed the crowd in a menacing deep tone, "Begone cowards, my courses are for the brave of heart only. Leave now!" His voice boomed across the courtyard as the inferior Acolytes and Marauders ran scared. He spun on his heel to face his student.
Ripperss approached Shatter staring deep into is eyes, and punched him square in the gut with all his might. "You bow before a lord!"

He projected his voice to the student, "Lesson one. Respect your superiors. The blade is your superior. It has the power to continue your life, or grant you instant death. Lesson two. No mercy is to be shown to your enemies, because they will surely show you none.”
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
A Master Arrives Left_bar_bleue100/100A Master Arrives Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Shatter Frost smiled as the others were sent away, they were cowards not worthy of becoming a Silver like him.As the Deus Lord turned to face him Shatter Frost perked up excitedly expecting for something to happen.Ripperss approached Shatter staring deep into is eyes, and punched him square in the gut with all his might. "You bow before a lord!"
The punch collided against his stomach flinging him into the air.He thought the force off it would rip him in half.Shatter Frost landed hard gripping his stomach trying to hold himself together "I..I am sorry Deus Lord please excuse my foolishness it will not happen again" He pushed himself up bowing painfully aware of all the organs in his torso as they throbbed still.The Deus Lord projected his voice to the student, "Lesson one. Respect your superiors. The blade is your superior. It has the power to continue your life, or grant you instant death. Lesson two. No mercy is to be shown to your enemies, because they will surely show you none.” Shatter frost listened intently to his masters word "wise words my lords I shall live and die by them"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Rippers went over to the pile of training blades and picked up one for himself. He then strode back over to the trainee. He was completley calm, muscles outlined benath his skin perfecty. He was the Lord of the Silver, and this Acolyte was about to learn a very important lesson. “grab a sword”
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 pm

"yes Lord" Shatter Frost ran over to the training swords and grabbed one spinning it in his hand.He smiled as he walked over to the Deus lord weapon in hand."I am ready for the lesson Deus Lord" he said trying to hide the fear creeping up his spine he knew what the Deus Lord was capable of hopefully he would make it out of this with as little injuries as possible.Shatter Frost took a defensive stance bracing himself for what was to come and trying to surpress the lingering pain in his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Now this next part of the class is where students die." Rippers paused for this to sink in. " DEFEND YOURSELVES!" Rippers launched forward striking with one blade directly at Shatter's weapon arm keeping the other blade free. Before he had a chance to react to his attack , the Lord twisted Around in mid swing and launched a dual overhand strike at Shatter meant to wrap him on the head.

OOC: Keep in mind We are using steel blades with poisonous barbs coating them. If you are hit, the are will go numb in order to simulate a limb being amputated.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:01 am

Shatter Frost watched as the Deus Lord lunged at him."damn it hes fast no time to dodge" Shatter Frost threw his sword up blocking the attack and was sent flying by the force of the blow.Shatter Frost collided hard with the ground and scrambled back up to his feet his hands were numb from the vibrations of blocking that attack.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:18 am

Rippers darted in at full speed at Shatter, spinning his weapon around his torso and waist to mask the location of his opening attack. Jumping he feinted a high swing and he used the length of the Sword in one hand to launch a strike for Shatters waist. Landing he would pivot on his foot picking up momentum for an advancing flurry of rapid blows located from knee to neck of Shatter.

As the flurry would progress, the lower strikes would lower in number while the others hastened in speed, his attacks gaining momentum. Then with a 360 spin as rapid as his cunning mind he lashed out with his sword, to hold it at Shatter neck if it his attack was successful

Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 am

Shatter Frost saw the Deus Lord swing high and smiled to himself "I got this one haha" and threw his sword up to block but nothing hit his blade."It was a feign damn it" he cried out and threw his left hand in front of the blade slicing deep into his hand.He jumped far back squeezing his hand.he breathed slowly I can't keep doing defending its getting me no where I have to attack.He centered himself and ran towards the Deus Lord slowly losing the feeling in his hand jumping high into the air swinging his sword down over the Deus Lords head.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 am

Rippers lifted his arm out to him, clenching his fingers. He grabbed him in mid air and held the boy up by the throat and slammed him against the wall, pulling back and repeating the sudden punishment. He pulled him back for a second time and tossed him at the wall again, but with less force, releasing his grip and letting him fall. "You will refer to me as Master from now on. You will study under my teachings. You will become my Shadow hand," he said, turning his head to face him. "For every time you fail, you will be punished. I do not expect perfection, but you will know pain as I have known pain," he continued, his face expressionless.

As he finished speaking, Rippers raised his arm to him again and sent a tiny slash of air at Shatter from of his fingertips. In a way, this had two purposes. One, to teach him humility and the fact that he is not all-powerful as the Silver tend to believe. Two, to see how much he had learned on his own, and if he would be able to defend himself against his wind.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 am

Shatter frost dropped his blade and fell to the floor after being slammed against a wall and laid there for sometime.Finally he reached out for his weapon holding it loosely in his grip.He slowly rose to his feet coughing up blood straining to keep his balance he looked as his new master casted a spell shooting a deadly stream of air at him.Fear slowly started to eat away at him he couldn't think couldn't move he was helpless he was done for.He shook himself and pushed those thoughts out of his head and tried to find his resolve.His breathing was slow and labored "I am Shatter Frost, and i refuse to go out with a whisper" he pushed himself upright and threw his blade as hard as he could towards the Deus lords neck.The air that was shot out ripped threw Shatters shoulder and he fell back onto the wall clutching his wound. his vision slowly began to blur.He began to laugh coughing up more blood this was not how he expected when he woke up this morning.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 am

Throws Shatter a towel and a bottle water "Good, now, homework for you. Go out, find an acolyte, and duel him. If you beat him, you've learned, if you lose, you've learned. You are dismissed."
Rippers began walking out, but walked slow enough as to answer any last minute questions Shatter might have.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Master   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:37 am

"thats it easy I'll have it done in no time." he said wincing and fell back wiping the blood from his face. "were you serious I am to be your apprentice after this your shadow hand?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 am

"I am training you to be a lord thats all" Walks away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Master Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Master Arrives   A Master Arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

A Master Arrives
Page 1 of 1