Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ryu's pride and joy XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyuseiKenzaki

ryu's pride and joy XD Empty
PostSubject: ryu's pride and joy XD   ryu's pride and joy XD EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Name: Ryu Hitori Hanzou
Nickname: Riker

Role Play Information

Species:
Abilitys:
Race Group/Rank:
Short character Description:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Equipment/Weapons: A spear that can manipulate its shape and can also cover my entire body enforcing my skin like steel scales that cover my entire body giving me extensive defensive and offensive capabilities as well as shooting weapons from my body using the metal in my body.

Sample Rp Post:
Other Characters:

Name: Your character's name. Try to make it original; I don't want a billion "Shadow"s running around...

Nickname: Your character's nickname, if they have one.

Age: How old they are in years. Make sure you make it realistic.

Species: What species is your character? or what Species are you creating?

Abilitys: If your charrie has an natural Ability from its Species, put it here, or just there starting abilitys

Group&&Rank: If you want them to be in a group, put here which one and what rank you would prefer [see ranks for more details]. If they're not in a group, just put loner.

Short Description: One sentence summarizing the appearance of your person.
Appearance: What does your person look like? Strange colors and markings are allowed and encouraged, as well as any accessories; just don't go overboard. Try to make it somewhat correspond with the species. One paragraph (5+ sentences) minimum.

Personality: What is your character like? Be descriptive and creative, please. They should have flaws - no one is perfect. One paragraph (5+ sentences) minimum.

History: What is in your character's past and how did it change them? And no, you cannot just put 'unknown'. It can be unknown In Character, but you must put it in their bio anyways. Again, be creative. Two paragraphs (10+ sentences) minimum.

Equipment/Weapons: Any weapons, or special items that the Character might have, All weapons and equipment must be approve in the Weapon Registration section before being added to the Bio.

Sample Post: Just a sample of how you roleplay; you may use an old one from another site or just make a new one with the character you are creating. You only have to do this on your first biography. 200 words or more.

Also...

Yes, I know; it looks like a lot. But it really isn't! The posting minimum is very lenient, and it would be nice if you put more than is required. Remember: the better the bio looks, the quicker it will be accepted.

For all you beginners out there, what you do is first copy the code for the bio form and paste it onto a new thread. Then you fill it out and wait for someone to accept it. Only after it is accepted can you go roleplay.

Remember to check the character and rank before making your bio!

Now go out there and make your bio already! If you have any questions, PM any staff member and they will gladly help you out.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
ryu's pride and joy XD Left_bar_bleue226/226ryu's pride and joy XD Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: ryu's pride and joy XD   ryu's pride and joy XD EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:30 pm

When the spear covers your bbody it gives you plus 1 in streangth and edurance tiers ok Smile
Back to top Go down
RyuseiKenzaki

PostSubject: yo   ryu's pride and joy XD EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:00 pm

yeah fine by me ^^ also sorry i haven't added all i needed hectic time i wont go into details over the weekend i should have it done proly on sunday i have a show on saturday ^^
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
ryu's pride and joy XD Left_bar_bleue100/100ryu's pride and joy XD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ryu's pride and joy XD   ryu's pride and joy XD EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:15 pm

A show as in?
Back to top Go down
RyuseiKenzaki

PostSubject: yo   ryu's pride and joy XD EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:05 pm

dance music blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ryu's pride and joy XD   ryu's pride and joy XD Empty

Back to top Go down

ryu's pride and joy XD