Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gonna be ackward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
gonna be ackward Left_bar_bleue226/226gonna be ackward Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Niza walked into the lair holding the 2 trouble and ren he set them both down tying them down tiightly with ropes made of his dark energy he lookd around the room was empty so he just sat down and waited for one of them to wake up our for ice to get back.......

Last edited by Ripperss on Thu May 17, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
gonna be ackward Left_bar_bleue100/100gonna be ackward Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:41 am

Ice appeared next to Niza, with a hand on his throat. Pinning him to a wall. You dare bring them here. Are you asking for death? If she squeezed any harder his throat would collapse. She seemed to be getting more an more moody each day. And not in the PMS sort of way. Her face was drying up, and Ice was beginning to loose some of her beauty. At the moment she was still quite attractive, however if it continued, the bags under her eyes would turn to wrinkles. She hasn't slept for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
gonna be ackward Left_bar_bleue226/226gonna be ackward Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:56 pm

I thought a friend!! would understand that I had no were else to go niza noticed how ice looked but then again niza saw the hand on his throat and he placed his dark energy over his body and if ice did not let go it would have a negatuve S rank affect on her it could be internal external or even the mind it was all in chance but niza did not want to hurt her just talk without the anger
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
gonna be ackward Left_bar_bleue100/100gonna be ackward Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Ren slowly regained consciousnesses again, hearing people having an argument, and also because of the felling of a negative aura being unleashed, as he opened his eyes, he came to see a bizarre thing, it was Niza again, having a discussion, if the Lady's hand against his throat and his body full of negative aura was any indication, with a attractive lady it seemed, the only thing Ren could say now was. "What in Qinta's name is going on...".

Last edited by Ren Izamu on Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Noticing the Dark magic she simply threw him against the wall. Do you know why i was asked to stay behind...Because your magic has no effect on me. So if you dare think you'll try and attack me again, and i shall be the end of you. Turning she began to walk away. Colado is returning today, you can explain this to him. Then she left. Without another word.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:07 am

ugh I guess niza fixed his robe and walked over to were ren and trouble were sitting and pullled a chair over sitting infront of renfinally woke up huh niza untied ren and looked him in the eyes for a moment ren I want u to train under me and join me
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Colado teleported into the centre of the room. It would seem he got back earlier then expected. And Dayam, he looked pissed off. Knife was beside him, and his mood wasn't much better. Colado looked at his partner and spoke, Go see Ice. Knife instantly left, not waiting for Colado to loose his shit. It wasn't until now that he saw Niza and the other two. No. If you want to train him, then you can leave us...we aren't taking any more members. He walked over, and kicked Trouble's face to see if he was alive. I want them both gone, Niza. He began to walk towards the wall. And if you decide to stay, you will come and see me once you dispose of them. However if you intend to leave us, now will be your last opportunity to do so safely. Then he continued to walk into the wall, the rock separating as he got closer, creating a hallways which disappeared as he walking through it, Turning back into its usual appearance. He seemed, different, something was troubling him. It was obvious for two reasons. One, he was in a bad mood, and two, he was in a generous mood. After all, he did let the two live, as well as Niza. Just what had happened?
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Niza smiled as colado appeared he seemed off but niza still paid little attetion to his word but instead untied ren and and grabbed trouble and began walking out follow me ren or go back to the kin and as niza spoke the NA on rens body began to glow as stage one of niza curse take affect causing extreme pain to rens entire body until finished but At this point, Ren physical strength and endurance are dramatically increased, as well as bestowing a large amount of Arura to the user. Finally, his speed is increased a small amount. Ren's Strength and Endurance increases as their speed increases by .10 (10%) times movements of the user.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Ren just looked as Death left the area with Trouble still unconscious, but before they leave he feel in his back a pulse of dark aura...and then pain he never felt before wracked trough his body, he could feel the dark aura making him stronger, affecting his arms, making the muscle in them contract and tense, making them stronger, he feel like he could punch trough a tree or wall and it probably wouldn't hurt him, the legs were next, pulling and contracting the muscle, making them stronger, faster, and more agile, Ren could feel like running a marathon and not get tired, then came the his hands and feet...he feel an incredible amount of pain in his nails, as they were replaced by claws, Ren looked at his newer set of claws and say. "What the hell is happening to me...ARRGGHH!" Ren doubled over in pain as his upper body was next, his pecs and abs contracted and pulled the muscles there, making them stronger, his back also got more stronger, his lungs were working over time as well as his heart, pumping blood and air to his pain filled body, but then came his head, his eyes hurt a lot, as they gained better eyesight, as swell as slit instead of round pupils, his brain hurt a lot also, he feel like it was getting bigger or something, or was it just the pain screwing with his mind, then he tasted blood in his mouth and down his throat as his gums stretched, making room for more deadlier set of teeth and canines. As the pain finally leaved his body, he breathed a sigh of relief and just stood there in the ground, blinking his eyes and wondering. "What in Qinta's name just happened".
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Troubles eyes fluttered open wearily his vision was groggy he looked around and saw Rent but he didn't look right something was happening to him. Then everything that happened came flooding back and a feeling of intense anger washed over him and he began squirming violently yelling with great ferocity lightning flying out of his mouth. "How dare you do this to me you worm." Trouble used overcome to give him dragon like strength making his muscles bulge and break the rope allowing him to get up and face Nissan his hand clutching his chest from where he was shot. "So my oldest friend what is your reason for bringing me here."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I slight chuckle fell from niza lips as trouble tried to free himself but as he did it niza simply used his arura to supress him in the same illusion as before but only for a short while when niza was looking towards ren remarkable he was the first to live through the curse with suchh power even though he was going niza had a feeling he would be coming back trouble I am here as a friend but everything I do has som purpsoe and if a wanted u dead I would kill u the NA mark on trouble body began to glow doing the same thing to ren as before
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Troubles balance faltered momentarily as searing pain began ripping through his body it was everywhere it became the only thing his mind would register everything was just pain."You are a fool to do this to me Niza Azin. You say you are my friend but what you really want is for me to be your slave." Trouble felt his body changing his insides burning he felt like he was becoming a monster. Using every last bit of will power he had left he began to focused his aura into his palm preparing to use his strongest technique one he never used before. "Release me Niza and we may speak in a civil manner or I will flood this place with my power.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Ren was still in the ground breathing calmly after all the pain when away, but then he hear someone having an argument, so he look up from the ground, and saw Trouble having a discussion with Death, and Death activating what look like an NA mark of Trouble, filling him whit the same dark aura as Ren, but he was more stronger than Ren, and din't cry out in pain, he just loses his focus for a few seconds, but then he say something about friends shouldn't make other friends slaves or something, and gathered an incredible amount of aura in his palm, no doubt to use a powerful technique, so Ren gathered the strength he have left, and stood up and started running away from Death, since he was behind him, the attack could get him, but Ren was still disoriented about the event that happened a couple of minutes ago, and because of that he hit the ground again, and looked at the Two, and gathered aura in his body if the attack get to him, he could at least protect himself someway.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:46 am

Niza dropped trouble and untied him throwing him a few feet away either join me or kill me cause the curse is in you and they allways come back for more power niza was looking at trouble but he was talking to ren also seems he was fed up with life altogether
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Ren grimaced as the pain finally leave his body, and his aura was back to normal, he hear what Death say about the curse is in both of us and about how they always come back for more power, as Ren frowned about what Death say, he knew that the kin will be very suspicious of him, since the curse have taken effect in him, changing him in to a more bestial humanoid form, he feel sad at this development of his body, but shock his head of those thought, as Ren got up of the floor and said to Death."I...I will learn to control this curse...and someday...maybe destroy it...but until that day...farewell...Lord Death....". As Ren finished saying that, he gathered a lot of his aura in his legs, and bolted to the exit of this place, looking over his shoulders as Death give him only a smirk, like even if he leaved the place, he still wins... and Trouble looking at Ren with a caculative look, Ren remembered their early conversation, and have a feeling that it was not over...not by a long shot.

(Ren has left the area)
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:08 am

Trouble spit scornfully upon hearing Rens parting words."Lord Death ha I have never heard a more ridiculous comment the boy gives you to much praise." Trouble pulled his ebony locks out of his face looking at the area Ren left through and created a clone of himself to follow Ren, he wasn't done with him not by a long shot. "Oh and Niza the only way you and I will ever be on friendly terms is if you come back to Bad Habit." Trouble dusted himself off casually before returning his focus back to Niza.Well if that is all you needed Niza I'll take my leave now thanks for the hospitality.[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:05 pm

bad habit will soon be no more old friend... niza swiftly began to run towards Volterra moving from shadow to shadow as he had no care in the world
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Trouble stood there using his incredible sense of vision to track Nizas steps and chuckled to himself he was headed to Volterra territory. "My dear Niza you have sunk to a new low." Trouble flew into the air then disappeared suddenly with a roar of thunder and a cackle of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gonna be ackward Empty
PostSubject: Re: gonna be ackward   gonna be ackward Empty

Back to top Go down

gonna be ackward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Unclaimed lands :: Volcanic Valley :: Volcanic Lair-
Jump to: