Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max Damage Output

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Max Damage Output Left_bar_bleue100/100Max Damage Output Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Max Damage Output Empty
PostSubject: Max Damage Output   Max Damage Output EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

So this is an idea from the site I'm making that I think will do good here pretty much everybody has a limit to their power I call that their max damage output your max damage output varies depending on your players strength. So let's say your max damage output is 15 and your in a battle and you want to attack now everybody's moves have a number attached to it. That number fills up your max damage output and once your max damage output is filled you can no longer use anymore moves for that post. It prevents people from crapping out all their moves at once and from taking 3 of their strongest moves and combining it into a GM like power.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Max Damage Output Left_bar_bleue100/100Max Damage Output Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Max Damage Output Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max Damage Output   Max Damage Output EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm

I like this a lot!
Back to top Go down

Max Damage Output
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: Important :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: