Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Left_bar_bleue100/100Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Empty
PostSubject: Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.   Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Weapon Name: Moonclaw
Type of Weapon: Sword
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The weapon seemingly grows in power as the moon gets fuller. The power of the blade can be measured by the ghoulish glow it gives off under the moonlight. It also can freeze a small area of what it touches when Ren gather his aura in the blade.

Weapon Name: Lycan Armguard
Type of Weapon: Armguard
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Ren magical armor allows him to channel the primal rage of the werewolf and concentrate his attacks to deal maximum damage. It raise his strength by one rank in werewolf from.

Weapon Name: Wolfsbane Amulet
Type of Weapon: Amulet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: This magical trinket helps Ren to control the primal instincts of his werewolf side, i.e. anger, rage, bloodlust, etc; for each topic.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Left_bar_bleue100/100Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.   Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Well I like them, but since they are for my race, I'll wait to see what Brink or Rip says.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Left_bar_bleue226/226Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.   Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:06 pm

i like it and sorrow you can accept stuff freely to your admin you have ALLLL THE POWER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.   Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Sure then, I accept it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.   Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ren Izamu Weapons and Armor.
Page 1 of 1