Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come out come out wherever you are

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Amisas watched as he stared at the moon, once he left, she turned to Ren and created a small ball of fire in the palm of hand, she then grabbed Ren and placed the fire in his chest. It would act as a tracking device so she would know, if, that man ever did take Ren away from Night Town.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:25 am

Ren eyed Trouble as he looked at the moon and mouthed the Shadra, wasn't he the one who tryed to save me frlm Trouble, as Trouble left, he felt a dreading feeling that this was not over, and as His Mistress conjured a small ball of fire and putted in Ren's chest, he felt not the hot flames of the fire, but a warm feeling that enveloped his being, he looked at his Mistress and say. "What now my Mistress, I need to get stronger to defend myself from Trouble, and what was that fire ball just now?".
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:36 am

"It was so that if he ever tried taking you out of Night Town again, I would feel it. And possibly save that from happening" Amissa said, as she wallked slowly away from Ren.

"If that other man nearby attacks you, give him a hit, from me"
She said as she dissapeared into bats

[Left topic][u]
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:50 am

As you wish my Mistress..." Ren say as her Mistress left the area in a flutter of bats, Ren turned to the other man, gathered his aura and waited to see what he would do, would he leave or would he fight again.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue226/226Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Azin blocked all incoming attack with a black arura shield and as the girl left he scoffed at her and look at the boy charging up his arura and began to walk towards him charging up his own but in a burst of shadows he vanished leaving the boy alone with his thoughts
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

As the man came toward Ren, he suddenly left in a burst of shadows, seeing that it was finally all over, he left the aura storaged in his body go, and turned around and entered the forest again, he only looked forward and say. "Things just keep getting better, and better... hmm... I wonder what suprises will keep coming at me in the long run..."

(Ren left the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are   Come out come out wherever you are - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come out come out wherever you are
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Night Town :: Midnight Forest-
Jump to: