Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SC's and OG's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
SC's and OG's Left_bar_bleue100/100SC's and OG's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Oraka bursted into the Sac grounds excitedly looking around for a sign of where to go next."Hey is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Vita walked out of the building with another SC, they were talking but the SC left he had matters to attend to. He looked at Oroka with a grin of excitement and glee. "Its been a while boy you still remember me?" It has been awhile since they last seen each other, he had been waiting to see this boy again.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Oraka was thrilled to see Vita here but he wasn't surprised Vita was the best Pandora had to offer it made sense he would be in the place where Pandoras most vital missions were. "Ofcourse I remeber you Vita the Great Gallant the pride and joy of Pandora it was an honor to meet you then and it's an honor to see you now." Oraka stuck his hand out to shake Vitas. "So Vita it looks like you have some pull with the SC mind getting me a spot on the best squad?" He as joking Ofcourse but he secretly hoped would declare him a captain right then and there, but he wasn't holding his breath.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Vita shook the boys hand with a firm grip, he was in the best of moods today it seemed everything was going right. I'm The One now Oroka and SC haha you wish, show me what you got and ill see if you can get a position on the squad ok? Why don't you rest for an hour and ill find you someone to fight okay , I be back in an hour bye. Vita vanished he had to go look for some documents.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Oraka was more than surprised when he heard the news and he had so many questions but Vita was off and he figured he should be off to. He found a nice quiet corner and began reflecting on how much his life had changed since he meet Takashi just a few weeks ago a SC would have destroyed him in battle."Thank you Monkey man haha." Then slowly he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Oraka woke the next morning it seems Vita never came back to check on him he sighed heaving himself off the ground it's nice when you find out how important you are to someone. Oraka stretched out and decided to blow off some steam at the training ground. After a bit of walking he made it to the SC state of the art training grounds where he proceeded to destroy the many dummies around him.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm

A door slides open as Alistair walks out in Daystalker Armor. He wanders the fields. Grabs a quick sandwich and eats it as he walks onto the training grounds. He watches one of his fellow members as he continues to eat. Alistair floats in the air in a criss cross position. "Wow.. You good!" He said as he finished munching on his sandwich. "What's your name? Mines Alistair im new here"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Oraka wiped the sweat off his brow he did not realize he had an audience. He wiped his hands together and offered the man a smile. "It's nice to meet you Alistair my name is Oraka of the esteemed Hierax family, I just returned from my special beast training I hope to become an SC but I have yet to recieve that honor." Oraka eyed the man in front of him looking him over feeling out his aura. "Alistair are you by any chance an SC?"
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:47 am

Alistair was joyed to see that he was making such good progress "Why yes i am an SC I am part of eagle division" Alistair grounded himself on the ground and finished the last part of his sandwich. "My full name and title is Lord Alistair Indigo Deveraux. Some people call me by my initials laid or just alistair"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Oraka approached Alistair walking confidently towards him. "Alright then Mr.Deveraux how about a friendly duel you know a quick one what do ya say?" Oraka pulled out his staff laying it on his shoulders letting his arms hang off the staff patiently awaiting L.A.I.D's response.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Alistair's arms caught on fire as he powered up "Alrighty then friend, lets have at it then?" He slowly rose floating in place. He crossed both arms then thrust forward shooting out an X on fire
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Oraka back flipped high out of the way of the flaming X back into the dummies. Oraka began whacking five of the dummies at S rank strength sending the flying towards Alistair at A rank speeds. Then he began focusing his aura into his staff cocking it back in anticipation waiting to slam it down upon Alistair if he jumped out of the way of the dummies.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Alistair shot a fireball in the air it stood in mid air at about 40 feet. His body laxed as the fireball acted as a sun and Rose his A-rank speed to SS-rank. He easily dodged the dummies streaming from left to right in a zig zag formation he stopped at a safe distance where he could monitor Oraka's movements

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Orakas eyes widened when he watched Alistair he was there one second and then the next second he was a bunch of blurred movements. Oraka smiled to himself it seems Alistair is indeed a worthy opponent. "well it looks like its time to get serious." Oraka closed his eyes and focused his aura for a moment then suddenly his aura bursted forth his muscle mass increased once he broke the second gate. With his new found power Oraka took off towards Alistair at S rank speeds swinging his staff down on him with SS rank strength if his staff hit then he would follow up with an SS rank punch to the stomach. If his attack missed he would propel himself skyward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Alistair backed up a little preparing himself he had something up his sleeve. He waited till he had seconds to move. He allowed the staff to come at him as it was about to propel him forward Alistair sneezed in Oraka's face. A large cloud of smog would fill his face. Going into his eyes,mouth and nose. The smoke also filled around 75ft or 25yards of the battlefield in a type of fog. As he lands alistair focuses waiting for his opponents next move. If he had enough time he could end the fight. As he blinds Oraka he leaves to report for duty

[L.A.I.D out]

Spoiler:

Last edited by L.A.I.D on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Oraka flung himself into the air towards the fireball where he proceeded to spin his staff and smacked the fireball in an attempt to destroy it. He landed back at the spot he had last been with Alistair and began violently swinging his staff down with the aide of the second gate increasing his movements he destroyed the entire area around him hopefully he would have hit Alistair as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SC's and OG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC's and OG's   SC's and OG's Empty

Back to top Go down

SC's and OG's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Pandora-
Jump to: