Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Trek: the final generation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miuki

Star Trek: the final generation Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm

40 years after TNG the enterprise-G is going on its maiden voyage, but it needs a crew

form:

name:
personel file(personality, medical/psychological exams, etc.):
appearence:
race:
position:

name: Shadow Nightheart
personel file: she isnt one to work with team, and she usally ignores most orders unless she wants to do them, and she is a big prankster/troublemaker & practical joker
appearence:black hair, with green eyes and a small scar on the corner of her mouth
race: human
position: head pilot/navigater
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Star Trek: the final generation Left_bar_bleue100/100Star Trek: the final generation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Name: Raven

Personnel file(personality, medical/psychological exams, etc.): Started on the ship at a young age, but it was simply because of her exam results, which she passed with flying colors. She had superb physical form and amazing mental capabilities. She is a very kind, loving person but she had a tough exterior that led her to not having many friends. She can be trusted with anything and is completely loyal to the leader of the ship.

Appearance: She has long red hair and pointy red ears, her eyes are a lighter red color and she often wears a leather outfit with weapon holsters on both sides.

Race: Caitian (cat-like race)

Position: To-be-decided by leader of the ship
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Star Trek: the final generation Left_bar_bleue100/100Star Trek: the final generation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Name:Sparatus Izamu
Personnel File(personality, medical/psychological exams, etc):Born into a very successful political and military family Sparatus has always had it easy his every whim taken cae of he has never faced a problem he couldn't throw money at to resolve it. His family forced Sparatus to succeed he passed all his classes with flying colors. He graduated in the top five percentile and was immediately chosen as a candidate for the Enterprise. He is very talented but very green.

Appearance:He stands 6'0 feet tall weighing 180 pounds with lean cut muscles he has short jet black hair with crimson eyes.

Race:Human

Position Captain
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Shadow walked through the ship, looking at the various receation options and what not, obviously planning something. "Now, all i need are some smoke bombs and im set."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm

"Hello ma'am, I overheard you saying that you needed some smoke bombs, i recently saw some over by the ammunition crates! If you would like I would get them for you ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Sparatus woke up bright and early it was his first day as Captain of his very own ship and he couldn't wait to get started he woke up showered and proudly dawned his yellow shirt and began his walk to the bridge. He was half way there when he noticed to members of his crew talking about some smoke bombs but more importantly then that they were both attractive. So he decided why not flex his muscles a bit so he strolled up to both of them."Captain on deck fall in!" He smiled obviously satisfied with himself.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Shadow just looked at the man who walked up. "No thanks, ill just go find some smoke bombs and finish my er...'project."
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Sparatus was taken a back who did this girl think she is? She probably doesn't respect him because of his age well just because hes young doesn't mean he's not capable."I am the Commanding Officer of this ship when I say fall in you fall in understand?" He was going to continue to reprimand her but he was running late so he decided to stick a pin in this conversation and come back to it."Alright carry on but I'll be seeing you later." He then strode out and into the elevator taking him to the command center.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Shadow laughed, deciding to go fire up the ship. "i can fly anything, and this dud thinks he can boss me around, ha!"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Raven walked away a bit downcast from the rejection from the head pilot, all she wanted to do was help. She looked around and saw the captain of the ship, Sparatus and ran over to ask if he needed any help. She didn't have a rank yet so it was all she could do for now, ask for miscellanious jobs and tasks. She would just have to wait until the captain assigned her a rank.

As she ran over to ask the captain something, she saw something rolling on the floor and it would surely trip over the Captain, so she fastened her running and picked up the item before it could hurt the captain. She looked at the item, it was a smoke bomb.

"That was a close one wasn't it sir? Was there anything that you needed doing? I am Raven, I am new to the crew and i am here to help with whatever you need"
She said as she looked over to the head pilot and when she got her attention, threw the bomb to her to do whatever she needed, if she still needed it.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Sparatus was pleasantly surprised by the girl who went way out of her way to help him."Thanks alot that would have looked really bad if I tripped in front of the whole crew my first day on the job it doesn't really inspire confidence you know I owe you one." Trouble walked over to the captains chair and cleared his throat."Excuse me if I could just have a moment of all your time I would like to say something I am Sparatus Izamu your new captain I can't tell you how honored I am to be here with all of you the very best Star Fleet has to offer I know together we shall overcome any and all obstacles in the uncertain future thank you for your attention." Sparatus sat down when the elevator opened and the troublesome girl from earlier walked in and unfortunately for him sat down in the pilots chair. He heaved a heavy sigh and rubbed his temple."Great a pilot who doesn't follow orders please don't fly us into a sun just to spite me thank you." Sparatus looked back to the girl who had saved him from tripping and motioned for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:57 pm

I follow orders i feel like following, i can fly anything, so if i fly us into a sun, it aint my fault Shadow stared at the view screen, as if seeing something in it. when are they gonns tell us we can go
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Raven walked away from the captain surprised, he had thanked her. She knew that she was going to like being on this ship because the captai wasn't a mean one. But the head pilot and him seem to have a bad understanding. Raven wondered if that was going to effect the crew at all.
But again she walked away to find something to do, she wondered if she would ever get a rank.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Sparatus pulled out the crews dossier and began going through them looking for the name of that girl after a few minutes of searching he found her name Raven she had remarkable credentials and for some reason she wasn't an officer hell she could command her own ship. Well he was missing a first mate and he still owed her a favor, he smiled to himself he was such a nice guy. He patched into the ships intercom and requested Ravens presence before turning to address the pilots question. "I really dont know why dont you patch us through to Star Fleet command and we'll ask them."
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:36 pm

ahh, yes sir, patching us through. Shadow started patching through to Starfleet Comand. No answer sir, its like they arent paying attention to us.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:11 am

Raven was walking aimlessly, then she heard her name being called out on the overhead. The captain wanted to talk to her! This could mean that he finally had a rank for her and she wouldn't have to try and find something to do. She was so excited that as she reached near the captains seat, she tripped over and smashed her head on the ground, knocking her out.

She was always a clumsy girl, but she was disgusted in herself for falling over and hurting herself infront of the captain.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Upon hearing the other girl fall, Shadow looked at her and shrugged. Not my problem, still no answer Captain. she said, not look at either person behind her.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Sparatus gave Raven a Amused look after she fell on the ground he began to have second thoughts about giving this clumsy girl the rank he had in mind, but quickly shook those thoughts off maybe she was exactly what he needed. Sparatus helped the poor girl off the floor dusting her off and giving her his trademark smile. "You can save a complete stranger from falling but you could not save yourself it's ironic isin't it?" Once Sparatus helped her up he turned his attention towards the pilot. "That's strange we should be in constant communication with StarFleet command something's wrong. Mrs.Shadow if you would be so kind as to set a course to our designated rendezvous area." Sparatus turned his attention back towards Raven and sat back down."Raven I looked over your dossier and I was extremely impressed you have remarkable strengths in multiple fields that being said I was wondering if you would oblige me by taking the role of first mate by becoming my lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 am

"I would love that. By the way, I am disgusted at myself for falling in your presence." She said, but then her attention seemed to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 pm

You sure about that, Captain, maybe they are just busy. The ship is hit, foracing Shadow to look at the Tactical station. How about the new first officer get on tactical so i know how much engine power we have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek: the final generation   Star Trek: the final generation Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Trek: the final generation
Page 1 of 1