Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venturing out of a comfort zone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Venturing out of a comfort zone. Left_bar_bleue100/100Venturing out of a comfort zone. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Venturing out of a comfort zone. Empty
PostSubject: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Amissa arrived at the distant land that she had seen from the view of her land's highest mountain. It was a cloudy day and the sun was not out, so she did not have to worry about being over exposed to the sun's rays. (That was a downside of bathing in the moon's light) She looked around at the beauty of the place, it was too sad that her Tenebris Defensor couldn't be here to see it, he hasn't been back from his mission in days, she sighed and sat down.

It was a bit of a pointless journey and if she were honest, it made her a bit uncomfortable, everything was so bright. But she was enjoying it, and she will continue to enjoy it, until she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Venturing out of a comfort zone. Left_bar_bleue226/226Venturing out of a comfort zone. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm

[Enters]

Crow was walking along the mountain side as he noticed the girl and decided to waist his time bothering her his tan skin was gleaming from the sunlight and on his body he was fully armored with his Kimono with the giant number one on the back and the front of the right side, Tactical vest and his sets of greaves and gauntlets he walked up towards the girl giving of a sort of fake smile then waved as he spoke soft What is a young lady like you doing up here..?
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Venturing out of a comfort zone. Left_bar_bleue100/100Venturing out of a comfort zone. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

"I'm not young, I'll tell you that now" She laughed a little bit to herself and got up from the ground and walked closer to the man who appeared. He had very tan skin which was a shocking contrast from the colour of her skin, which was as pale as the moon.

"My name is Amissa, I am the leader of the Nocte Creatura.. I was just roaming the lands closest to mine.. I've never left Night Town before this day. It is nice to meet you.."She held out her hand and waited for him to introduce himself.

Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Venturing out of a comfort zone. Left_bar_bleue226/226Venturing out of a comfort zone. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Crow grabs the girls middle finger and shakes it as if he was grossed out by the lady but kept on the fake smile looking her in the eyes the entire time My name is Crow Masoto leader of the Volturi nice to meet you he placed both his hands on his hips and pulled out a book from inside his robes inside pockets and began to write on it the note swiftly addin to a series of other writing but if the girl looked upon the paper it would look like numerous scribbles........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

The crackle of flames could be heard. They were far. They got closer and closer as the Daystalker got closer. Deep breathing could be heard. Almost as if a respirator was being used. A man.. No not man a young adult to be exact slowly walked in. Steel armor covered parts of his body and he had a full head helmet. The helmet emitted steam from the sides. His body was on fire but as they all were alerted of his presence the embers subsided. He stood there sword horizontally attached to his waist. His eyes werent visible but his flowing blood red hair was. He spoke no words.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:24 am

Amissa looked at the young man who appeared from flames. He spoke no words, but stood there with words unsaid. She turned from him and her vision loomed to the man who shook her finger. He was writing scribbles on a piece of paper.

'Strange...' She thought as she went back to looking around for a minute or two. Everything was still and quiet. She decided to try and strike up a conversation with Mr no-words.

"Hello there.. Do you know Crow here?, or did you hear us and decide to investigate?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Crow put away his book inside his robe than looked at the newcomer before giving of a wave in his direction and another fake smile he did not speak to him for the simple reason that he had no words to say to him or the girl he just began shifting his eyes looking both of them in the eyes with a acward silence
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:22 pm

"hahahahahaha I can't be serious in a situation like this. I'm not gunna lie. It was a bit mysterious at first I thought you two had a little somethin somethin goin on. You know a little one on one. But obviously thats not whats happening here. One serious ass guy and one confused girl sets up one awkward scene. I don't know did i walk in at the wrong time or something?" Alistair could only laugh he couldnt stay serious "Why are you smiling so much man? You look lost" Alistair pitied his bad manners
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm

my smiling gives off the illusion of a fake friendship if you must ask SC and as for what we are doing her ask again in another polite manner and you might find out but if not leave unless you want me to help you meet your god crow was offended by the man a in his mind he was deciding to kill them both without even so much as second thought the man seemed to be just a waist of space talking in such way it was a easy way to get killed
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 am

Spoiler:

Amissa reads the mind of the one named Crow and hears him think that he could just easily kill her without a second thought. This scared her and she backed away slightly. She started thinking that it wasn't a good idea going to another land, it proved that she should just stay in Night Town.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 am

Alistair simply chuckled he had no reason to have manners towards this man "To me you seem to cocky for your own good.. Obviously this woman is new to these parts and by your uneasy demeanor your making things unsettling for her. Fight if you must but i will have no part in it. Its the attitude of people like you that lead's to their own downfall..."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Crow used his mind as a medium and pushes arura towards her as he began to cause a illusion in the girls mind he vanishes in a loud bang and in a few seconds Crow reappears with his sword stabbed through the girls chest and as for out of thhe illusion Crow simply walked a few steps towards the man and pulled out his book once more asking him slowly who are you sir if youu do not mind me asking?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:59 pm

"No time to talk gotta go.." alistair pulled out a sheet of paper and scribbled on it. He handed it to the new acquintance then he turned around and started to run. 'he then flew away, the next time they meet would be under better terms no foolishness just business

[L.A.I.D out]
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Amissa recovered from the shock of feeling like she was being stabbed. She didn't like this guy, who had seemed so nice before. She decided it would be a long while before she visited this land again.
Amissa dissapears in a flurry of bats.

[Sorrow out~]
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Crow stuffed.the piece of paper in his robe then slowly began to walk backs towards Volterra with a sly smirk on his face showing that all together he liked the outcome of this.meeting the simple fact that he meet a high leval SC and the leader of the low class creature race aslnd decided.he would kill them both.....a fun day indeed

(Crow Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venturing out of a comfort zone.   Venturing out of a comfort zone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Venturing out of a comfort zone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Silver Kingdom :: Silver falls-
Jump to: