Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete ©

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete © Left_bar_bleue100/100Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete © Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete © Empty
PostSubject: Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete ©   Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete © EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:36 am

Demons were all about deals and what will benefit them.
At least, that’s what most stories and movies about dark magic said. Everyone in their right mind knew that if they fooled around with what they did not understand- something horrible would be the consequence. No one should make deals with demons, no matter what they could offer you, rumours were that demons could give you wealth, fame- whatever you wanted for the right deal…but they were just rumours right?

17 year old Rosemary Watkins sat in a circle with 6 of her friends. Her boyfriend William was one of those people and sat closely next to her waiting anxiously. He was always dragging her into these types of things- He would smile slyly and say ‘it would be fun, come on, don’t cha’ love me?’ With a babyish voice present and of course Rose would always give in. It didn’t mean she liked the idea of what they were doing; Rose saw all of this to be cult-like activities. They would tell stories of demons and supernatural beings, how everyone wanted to make a deal, to meet, to touch- anything to do with a demon. But she was used to all the cult talk, because that was all they were. Talk.

“Tonight not everyone will make it as it’s study week before finals.” Chris Overs, the pseudo leader of this ‘group’ announced as everyone sat in their positions. Rose looked around and noticed that the gloomy circle was indeed significantly smaller than usual- then the standard talk of their dreams and fantasies resumed as if it hasn’t been a week since the last meeting.

It was all like normal; Rose sat next to William as he blabbered on about reading some story online and how he would ‘totally’ love for it to happen to him- while the one on the listening end would gasp and splutter and nod crazily in response to the story he was re-telling.

Then suddenly, as if he finally found the courage to stand, Lewis Sanders one of the more dedicated members of this group violently stamped his foot on the ground and revealed a book that looked like a movie prop.

“I got this book…And I know we’ve never actually acted on our feelings of the supernatural, but, there is something I want to try in here. I got it from my neighbour, he wanted to get rid of it very badly but he wouldn’t tell me why. I didn’t know until I started reading it, that it was a book of all these stories and ways to contact demons…It may seem stupid to you but I’m simply sick of just sitting here and doing nothing, I think we should try and actually contact one- What do you think Chris?” Lewis said nearly all in one breath, pushing the book towards Chris in an attempt to persuade him to let him do it.

Chris shook his head, he knew it was one thing to talk about demons and all the stories that they had heard but it was a completely other thing if you were to try and call a demon, bad things happen to those who fool with what they do not know. Another group member Isaac Bullen stood up to agree with Lewis, who when given a deathly look from Chris sat down and shook his head.

But Lewis wasn’t going to give up that easily, he shook the book for Chris to take it. William stood up and even though he received the same deathly look from Chris, remained standing.

“I think it’s a great idea Chris, look all we’ve been doing istalking about what we think we know; when really we don’t know anything about them! I really do think that if we tried to do this we would learn from it.” William nodded his head as if he really believed what he said, Rose was shocked to see her boyfriend supporting such ludicrous acts.

“William! What do you think you are doing! You are seriously going to support this? What if a demon actually comes and kills us? You guys don’t know what you’re messing with!” Rose exclaimed, horrified at what her boyfriend intended to do. Chris sat and thought about all that had been said- while obviously it was a bad idea and people really shouldn’t mess with demons, there was the upside- what the demon could offer if it actually worked, what would happen if they could actually see one. Fortunately, the pro’s weighed out the cons and Chris finally nodded.
“Okay. Fine, we will do it. But don’t come running to me if the demon ritual actually works and a demon comes to gobble you all up! And Rose, if you can’t stomach this then I suggest you walk away from this now…” Chris stood up and took the book from Lewis, he had the page dog-eared and so it was easy for Chris to see what he needed too. Rose was getting more and more disgusted and shocked at her friends and her boyfriend. What did they think they were doing?

“Obviously I’m not going to go! I love William and I’m not going to leave him here to face a demon by himself; because if they really do exist then I will try, if feebly, to protect him.” Rose said as she stood up and hugged her boyfriend tightly, petrified at the idea of harm coming his way.

Chris took a few minutes to look over the process they were about to undergo, he told everyone to sit in a small circle, there were a few things needed but they had them all, a red candle, darkness and blood from all people involved. Rose didn’t like this, she hated giving blood at the best of times, she refused to do it, she would simply not do it. She wasn’t going to donate her blood to something that was highly unlikely to happen. The chances of a demon actually revealing its self after a bunch of fake words… it was slim, William stared at her like she was crazy, as if it was ridiculous if she didn’t give her blood and shape it into a pentagram. William had changed tonight, Rose had noticed that he had a crazed demeanour about him. She didn’t give blood which meant the amount that Chris had to give was increased. At the end of the blood matter there was a pentagram in the middle of the circle. She was shaking and so was William- although they were shaking for two completely opposite reasons. William was estatic that they were going to try and conjour a demon, whereas Rose was scared for everyone’s life.

Chris lit the candle. He closed his eyes and said the few short words to start the ritual.

‘Take what we have given, to give us what we need, demon release your binding, this blood has deemed you freed’

Nothing happened. Rose shouldn’t have been surprised; it was pathetic to get so worked up over this nonsense. But Chris hadn’t finished.

‘Evertoexorior quod tribuo nos vestrimanusmanus ,tribuo nos a paciscor , quibus nos requiro’ (Demon come forth and give us your hand, give us a deal, to which we demand)

Rose had no idea what he just said but she knew it wouldn’t have been something good and the eeriness of the room was doing nothing to ease her panic. She looked at all of the faces around her, they were all as equally pale. William was holding Rose’s hand tightly and his that was shaking with anticipation had stopped and turned to being plain scared.

“Do you think it worked?” Whispered and equally frightened Isaac yet no one spoke back. Everyone’s throat was clenched tight with fear. With a sudden jerk of his head he seemed almost unrealistic, his face seemed horrified and he was unable to change his expression. Like it was stuck, or, someone was controlling it.

“Why have you freed me you pathetic fool? I am not a thing to be fooled with so if you have no means to satisfy me then I bid you to return me to my bindings.” Isaac turned his head at an awkward angle to look at Chris who was still holding the book. But it didn’t seem to be Isaac anymore. That’s when it kind of sunk into Rose’s head. Demons were real, they were scary and there was one possessing one of William’s closest friends.

“U-uh Isaac, don’t be playing a trick on us okay? This isn’t funny if you are, I suggest you stop it okay?!” Rose shouted at him- she really was hoping that it was just a joke but inside she didn’t think it was. But she thought that if it was a joke then maybe everyone could forget about it and go back to their dorms and sleep this whole endeavour off.

“I ensure you human that it is not a joke, a joke however would be your reasoning’s for bringing me here. You, human with the book- you never actually thought that demons were real. You had no intention of actually making a deal with me and therefore your actions are not justified. I will take you as a payment for my bindings being released if you do not come up with a deal that has a suitable payment.” Chris stared blankly at Isaac like everything was moving slowly. He was in shock, everyone was. If this was indeed real, then demons were real. And that meant that they were in a real great deal of trouble. Rose screamed and she started crying.

“I won’t stand for this Chris! You brought this upon yourself, if you hadn’t given in then it would have never happened. Isaac wouldn’t have been possessed and your life wouldn’t be in danger!” Rose yelled at Chris who dropped his head in shame and fell to his knees.

“I need to decide… But I don’t know what to do!” Chris said panicking, he didn’t know what to ask of the demon, but he knew he didn’t want to be taken by it. Then Kyle Andrews the only member of this group who hadn’t said a word since this meeting started stood up.

“Demon, I ask of you to make us into what we want to be. I command it of thee.” Kyle stated strongly as he walked up to Isaac and placed two fingers on his forehead. The demon snorted and moved away from Kyle. The demon seemed to be thinking it over and Chris’s immediate panic had subsided.

“No. It was your mistake to summon me here without a cause, I will not take the human but I will change your request so that it fits me best. I’m telling you this simply because you will not like it. It will be something that will change you. Something that will make you different, but it’s up to you whether you like it or not... You will deal with this otherwise I will take you all as punishment.” No one spoke after that and waited for the demon to change the request.

The demon seemed pleased at everyone’s obedience and clapped his hands. The sound resonated throughout the group and everyone crashed to the ground, the next thing that Rose knew- It was morning and she woke up in her dorm and in her bed.

Rose looked around perplexed thinking about what she now thought was a just a stupid pre-exam dream, everything looked the same, nothing inside her had changed so it mustn’t have been real. Demons weren’t real, and Rose felt stupid for even thinking for a second that they were. Getting up, she felt a little bit dizzy but passed that off on the strange dream.
Back to top Go down

Sorrow's story "Deals with Demons" - Incomplete ©
Page 1 of 1