Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission: My first Kill!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: My first Kill! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: My first Kill! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Mission: My first Kill! Empty
PostSubject: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 am

Ren was looking at the volterra lands for James Tilko, since he has not followed the volturi rules, he must be killed, simple as that, Ren left his aura wander the lands, and looking for James' aura, as he feel a pulse of the man's aura, he dashed at his location at B-rank speed, his aura alerting him if there was any trap or Illusion in were he was heading.

Item

Weapon Name: Moonclaw
Type of Weapon: Sword
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The weapon seemingly grows in power as the moon gets fuller. The power of the blade can be measured by the ghoulish glow it gives off under the moonlight. It also can freeze a small area of what it touches when Ren gather his aura in the blade.

Weapon Name: Lycan Armguard
Type of Weapon: Armguard
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Ren magical armor allows him to channel the primal rage of the werewolf and concentrate his attacks to deal maximum damage. It raise his strength by one rank in werewolf from.

Weapon Name: Wolfsbane Amulet
Type of Weapon: Amulet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: This magical trinket helps Ren to control the primal instincts of his werewolf side, i.e. anger, rage, bloodlust, etc; for each topic.

Weapon Name: Naturae (Nature)
Type of Weapon: Spear
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The spear let me have better control of my aura, sorta like a catalyst, and also it freezes a small portion of everything it touches, it also have a great cutting power, able to cut trough not powerful attack, and armor with ease.

Weapon Name: Crimson Lion Armor
Type of Weapon: Full body Armor
Appearance:
Spoiler:
The Left Arm guard was destroyed in a fight, and need serious repair.
Special Ability: It increase the defense of the wearer by 1 rank.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: My first Kill! Left_bar_bleue226/226The Mission: My first Kill! Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:07 am

Jamez was standing in the middle of Volterra as he noticed ren come by he turned to the way ren was coming up and drew his sword a black blade with a strange hilt in the shape of a pair of red lips james did not say anything he simply stood at the ready he new why ren was here and did not wanna waist time
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: My first Kill! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: My first Kill! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

Ren stooped about 15 meters before the man, and took out his spear, taking a stance that consisted mainly in speed, defense and counter attack, his stance was rock solid, not letting his guard down in any way, Ren gathered aura in his legs, and dashed at the man at B-rank speed, delivering when close jab after jab, thrust and slashed to keep the man on his toes, he wanted to end this quickly and return to the Volturi HQ, no words were exchanged in the process, it wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: My first Kill! Left_bar_bleue226/226The Mission: My first Kill! Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:25 am

James gripped.his sword then swung it upward sending a compressed aimed to slice ren in half and at the same time james.jumped over the wave getting behind ren at B rank speed pivoting on his feet to face the back of ren then simply begans jabbing at rens back with his sword his attack speed at B

Name: Demon Fang
Classifaction: Kenjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Long

Description: The user swings their weapon along the ground creating a compressed wave heading directly for their target.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

The attack have almost no effect in Ren, since his armor took care of that, but it did make him backtrack a bit and before James could attack him on the back, he turned around before he got to his feet and twirled his spear around himself at 360 degrees at B-rank speed, protecting him from James' attack, and gathered aura in the blades and activated their freeze abilities, also releasing with the spin attack some of his ice aura of the spear, if the ice connected with James then it will freeze a part of his body were the attack connected.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:48 am

James shoot up using his earth magic to push off the.ground the form a sink hole under rens feet to.trap him while james was coming through the sky at A rank speed due to.the momentum to stab ren in the head
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Ren used his wind aura before the sink hole could trap him, making him float by one meters off the ground, and as he saw James coming with a momentum to stab Ren in the head, he blocked the attack with his spear, and floated back a few feet, and disassemble his spear in to two sword, and took a stance similar two before, and slashed forward three times, unleashing from his two sword 3, for each one, wind and ice slash-arc, that will cut a deep wound in James and freeze him too.

Last edited by Ren Izamu on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Ooc:mission won

james was in mid air and got by the attacks leaving.himself frozen and barly alive
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Ren smiled and clasped his two sword to a spear, and made his way toward Volturi HQ, ready to deliver to Crow the new of this mission, and hopefully do the exams of the 11th Division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: My first Kill!   The Mission: My first Kill! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mission: My first Kill!
Page 1 of 1