Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunder passes over Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Thunder passes over Ice Left_bar_bleue226/226Thunder passes over Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Thunder passes over Ice Empty
PostSubject: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Darkness. Omnipresent gloom dominated the skies. The only glistens of light, like streaks of raw power and malevolence, were the bolts of lightning striking across the thick black clouds. But at the same time It was snowing and ice swept across the forest as Crow Kenshin and Kasi walked through the forest each wearing the same white robe "When confronted by a powerful monster, the Wiseman talks, the Coward flees, and the Warrior fights. Alas, there is the Fool. Woe to the Fool, for the Fool jumps straight into the monster's maw." Crow spoke out loud as thunder crashed in the sky obvious that Kenshin was responsible for this cause he was looking up sending random blast of Lightning into the sky and for sure Kasi was the reason it was snowing They sat in the area for a short while as if they were waiting for something
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Thunder passes over Ice Left_bar_bleue100/100Thunder passes over Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Ren was secretly following them after they have gone out of the City Gates, he knew that they have spotted his aura, because they didn't even batted and eyelash when a lightning that what his and not of Kenshin enveloped the sky, with that he announce his presence to them, and approached them, and as he finally neared them he said. "But sometimes the monster is so occupied by the Fool in his maw that the Warrior finally have a opening to kill it, if the Fool survive or not, is all left to Fate to decide that now..."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Thunder passes over Ice Left_bar_bleue226/226Thunder passes over Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Crow turned to ren and gave him a thumbs up Kasi walked over and kicked him in the shin for following them and kenshin did not stop shooting lightning in the sky as if his fingers were pisgols hello ren nice of u to join us from the shadows came every member of the Volturi in the Secret division thirteen Each looking the same a white robe like the ones Crow was wearing and as they came from the shadows Crow began to talk ok all of u should know why u are hear This has been a problem for a while but before we can start we have to introduce ren
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Thunder passes over Ice Left_bar_bleue100/100Thunder passes over Ice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Ren yelped and hold his shin when Kiza kicked him, he send a hateful glare at his direction, but his captain just grinned and stood there again like an innocent angel that did nothing wrong, he addressed Crow, and all the Volturi that were gathered here ass well and say. "Sorry for following you Crow, but I was to curios see why the three most powerful person that I know in Volterra were going out of the City Gates...and Kiza-Taicho, I know that you are like an 8 year old or something, but that was very childish, even for someone like you..."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 pm

The Perfect racr have been a pain to Volturi reign ever since Commader Niza Azin was killed and i ascended to the throne. . They tried to kill Me and kenshin along with ren, only to fail. so starting today i am placing any member if Pandora on Hostile and if u feel like u are strong enough AOS (Attack on sight) this is not a war but they must he dealt with Crow was calm as he spoke as if he did not have a care in the world But as he spoke Kenshin and Kasi began to look as if they were lusting for battle and all the members vanished in a burst of light leaving ren alone with the three
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Ren was just standing processing the information given to him, he was all up for it, if Crow was going to war, or at least put members of Pandora in AOS then he was all up to the task of seeing it done, however, he realized that he was just a C-rank yet, he needs to train harder if he wants to kill some Pandorian, so he voice this to the three. "Crow, I'm all up for the task of seeing this done, but as it pain me to say, and dishonor me greatly, I'm still just a mere C-rank warrior, and I stil haven't finished my training with Kenshin in lightning manipulation, so I ask, if Kenshin or Kiza, could train me to become stronger to do this task you asked"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Crow smiled a small grin then called Kasi over you can either train weapons with kasi or lightning with Kenshin choose wisely cause this will affect wat type of warrior u wish to be Kenshin walked over waiting for rens respone thid was the time he chose hid master but if course he could choose Crow but mostly likly he eould not which is why Crow did not mention his name
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Ren stood there, thinking about whose should he choose, he could go for Kenshin and learn more lightning powers, or he could go with Kazi, and learns weapons with Kazi, Ren even let a thought enter his head about Kazi teaching him some Ice magic, but most likely that would never happen anyway, and besides Kazi was his Captain of the 11th Division after all, he did choose to enter this Division to learn more weapon skill, so with a nod he looked at the three of them and say. "I'm sorry Kenshin, but I entered the 11th Division to learn weapons skill, so my choice is Kazi, but it was never say that I could train my new found, even if it is just one mere tech, lightning aura, I, of course, wouldn't have your expertise in the subject of Lightning and most likely will kill myself in the process of learning a tech, but I will still try and make more lightning techs, and if you want, fight you in a sorely Lightning magic match"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:04 pm

hahahaha punk ass fire fagKasi laughed as ren chose him And so did Crow Kenshin gave a sly smirk to Kasi as if he cared Kasi coould have the burden of training him and so it was decided the three began to walk back towards Volterra not wanting to stay in the open for to long all of them began to walk back Crow leaving in a opposite direction
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Ren followed them, and just give a 'bye' to Crow as he was going in the other direction, he just smiled and shook his head in amusement as all three of them exit the Dark Forest towards Volterra.

(Ren, Kazi, Kenshin and Crow exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder passes over Ice   Thunder passes over Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder passes over Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Unclaimed lands :: The Dark Forest-
Jump to: