Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defying the Gods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Defying the Gods Left_bar_bleue100/100Defying the Gods Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Defying the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Defying the Gods   Defying the Gods EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Spoiler:

Vita walked upon the hill casually but mentally he was focused on one thing, this technique he had heard about that quickly caught fame in order to really have a chance at defeating Crow's bitch ass. Of course Vita had to learn it and quickly he felt something strange about the realm and what direction it was going in for the worst. The sun was setting and the temperature was just right for training such a calm setting, it was truly a site to see from where he was standing. Four SC members gathered around Vita and sat in a diamond, blue aura rushed through the ground make and prism around him, he could only escape after learning this technique. Vita sat down focusing his aura it was impressive kind of showing of if you ask me one of the SC thought, Vita raised and lowered his aura to his perfecting and got it just right. 'Now.' The SC member casted a illusion on Vita he wouldn't forget, it was like purgatory the colors kept changing and the images of demons and angels flashed and flashed until one 8ft tall demon stopped and looked at Vita while beginning to walk towards him smiling. 'What is it that you seek in this life?' 'I seek death and to be reborn, I seek power to destroy and to bring to life anew. I seek to be God.' 'I might can grant you that only if you unlock me from this prison.' Why is it that your imprisoned if I may ask.' ' It is because I am you now 400 years ago I am mizazunes door's secrete. You should know your the one these secretes should be known to you, damn that brink he locked me up forever but you shall release me and unlock your dreams. I mean our dreams.' That doesn't answer why, what did you do!?' ' I........ I killed both former ones before Brink came into power, him a Kaorsiak devised a plan and stopped me. I was so close to doing it ......so close.' 'Hahahahahahahahahahahaha failure is not an option everything I do I do it for a reason and you being stop by Brink is laughable he was weak and you know it!. 'Silence!!!....... Do I look like I would be stopped by a mere perfect without them being strong enough to do so. He had a second form it was too powerful for me to handle..... You know those special beast?' 'Yeah what about them?' 'He had the power of three of them put together, than enough to suppress me and that bastards created Mizazunes door to seal me off. Your aura is decreasing so ill relay you this information of one of the techniques in my possession allowing me to defeat both the former ones before brink. Farewell and make sure you learn this until we meet again.' The images of colors came back he was in a daze it turned white this time for about an hour he looked at nothingness thinking but in reality all but ten minutes this whole time. 'Arghhhhh!'He focused his aura for hours until the illusion started to break, the SC members kept it going though it was tough. Vita sat and focused and kept trying to break the illusion he failed multiple times. He was embarrassed which turned into anger and accelerated all the aura in his body overloading his brain he broke free of the illusion. The sun was leaving as the moon came up Vita's eyes opened his eyes were a crystal black very demonic and he looked at the SC members and they were frightened at this transformation his aura was unbelievable they scattered back to the SC grounds in an instant. Vita fainted from mental exhaustion as soon as he fell back he landed on Ciko's lap and soundly slept.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Defying the Gods Left_bar_bleue226/226Defying the Gods Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Defying the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defying the Gods   Defying the Gods EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Defying the Gods
Page 1 of 1