Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Left_bar_bleue226/226The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Empty
PostSubject: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Mazaki was wandering through the dark forest looking over herbs for healing he wanted to stock up for the up coming battle one coupd never be to careful this was his first time coming to the Dark forest but he liked it calm and quite even if it was out of Pandoras territory he liked it never the less I wonder how to get to triga from here Mazaki was wearing his full plated armor with his greaves and gaunleta along with his blood gord on his back his hair tied with a black string his face was calm and he kept looking for herbs
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Ren was perched on top of a tree branch, looking down at this newcomer, he didn't know what his purpose was here, this forest don't usually receive guest or anything of that kind, since some warrior preferred to stay away from this place rather that getting near it, with his improved eyesight, he could see the man wandering around, looking at some herbs it seemed, "Hmmm...strange...what could he possibly do with herbs...unless he is a medic, he would need to be extra careful, since this forest house some poisonous herbs and plants" Ren whispered to himself, as he jumped to another branch to keep up with the man, his Crimson Lion Armor clasped, his left arm-guard unclasped since it was destroyed, in it place was his Lycan Arm Guard, his spear Naturae was at his back, and his sword Moonclaw was in a sheath by the side of his body, his Wolfsbane amulet gave a soft blue glow in the dark, not enough to be noticed from the untrained eyes. For now he just stood silent and observed the man, if his calculation were correct, the man could possibly feel his presence above him, if the man wanted to see him, then he will come down and talk to him.

Items

Weapon Name: Moonclaw
Type of Weapon: Sword
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The weapon seemingly grows in power as the moon gets fuller. The power of the blade can be measured by the ghoulish glow it gives off under the moonlight. It also can freeze a small area of what it touches when Ren gather his aura in the blade.

Weapon Name: Lycan Armguard
Type of Weapon: Armguard
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Ren magical armor allows him to channel the primal rage of the werewolf and concentrate his attacks to deal maximum damage. It raise his strength by one rank in werewolf from.

Weapon Name: Wolfsbane Amulet
Type of Weapon: Amulet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: This magical trinket helps Ren to control the primal instincts of his werewolf side, i.e. anger, rage, bloodlust, etc; for each topic.

Weapon Name: Naturae (Nature)
Type of Weapon: Spear
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The spear let me have better control of my aura, sorta like a catalyst, and also it freezes a small portion of everything it touches, it also have a great cutting power, able to cut trough not powerful attack, and armor with ease.

Weapon Name: Crimson Lion Armor
Type of Weapon: Full body Armor
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: It increase the defense of the wearer by 1 rank.
Notes: The left arm guard is destroyed. Need serious repair.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Left_bar_bleue226/226The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 pm

i dislike being watched who ever you are Mazaki turned to face the man then kicked the tree he was on sending it flying into the distance with his A rank strength it is the utmost disrespectful what is your name sir mine is Mazaki Montiero of the Perfect race Mazaki was talking as if he knew the boy would not have been sent flying into the distance only a low level warrior would fall for that simple trick
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Ren just jumped down before the tree was blow away in the distance, he looked over his shoulder at the destruction the tree caused, they were multiple trees and gash in the ground, he agave a whistle at the destruction, and give the man before him his complete attention, he gave a formal bow to the man and say as he stood upright once more. "Hello my good man, my names is Ren Izamu of the Nocte Creatura race, I was just watching what you were doing, my sincere apologies if it was disrespectful, but you cannot just go to a strange person and say Hi, that stunt could get you killed"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:42 pm

nice to meet Mazaki gave a bow then scanned over the boy for a moment then started back gathering the herbs he needed he did not know much about this mans race so he could not speak on it
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Ren observed the man, but after a minute he turned elsewhere, it would do no good to anger him for such trivial thing again as watching him, so he just looked around, after he found a tree stump, he when close to it and sat down, watching what herbs the man was picking, he was about to say something, but he didn't want to disrespect the man abilities, but his instinct won, and he say. "I know it isn't my business and all, but you need to be careful, some plant and herbs in the Dark forest are poisonous to a person health, but I'm sure if you are a medic then this will be a piece of cake for you, sorry if it seem I'm doubting your abilities Mazaki"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Mazaki let out a small poison mist then stood up looking at the man i am a medic for sure and you bothering me Volturi Member if ren did not back away quickly he would be poisoned and Mazaki would take his body for medicals training he just wanted to collect his herbs in peace
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Ren easily dodged the poison mist with his A-rank speed, and to be sure he also didn't breath for the poison to enter in his body, after successfully dodging the poison mist, he stopped just a few ways off Mazaki and say as he gathered aura in his body, put his hands at the side of his face and readied himself to unleash and attack. "You will die someday Pandorian, if not by me, by some other Volturi member, of that I'm certain, later sucker! Aura Flare!" He closed his eyes just as he unleashed a bright light at Mazaki, that will blind him for two post, as he turned at ran away from the Forest at A-rank speed, he also gathered aura and left a clone to deal with Mazaki, if he decided to follow him that is.

The clone just nodded to the original and took a fighting stance, waiting for Mazaki next move.

[The real Ren exit the topic]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Mazaki used the cover of the mist to form a blood clone and try to sneak up on the clone of ren by simply hearing the clone since he was blinded he increased his hearing so that he could hear it breathing smashed the ground and kicked a rock at the clone A rank speed and hia blood clone did the same one from the left and one from the right and if that did not work he would use his senbon shower on the thing from both sides
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Just before the two of them did throw the two rock at the clone, the clone smiled, quickly gathered aura in his lungs, compress it, and unleashed at earth shattering lion like roar that was 40 meters long, unleashing massive shockwave of exploding sound and cutting air, also dispersing the mist that lingered, and hopefully hurting the two enemies with it attack, the sound waves could hurt their ears and the cutting air will cut their bodies.
He didn't bother about the poison entering it body, since it was just a clone, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 pm

the vanished nut it still got off the rock and it smashed into the clone Mazaki was on the ground holding his head blood was coming from his nose and his eyes were blood shoot he was deaf from the blast but he quickly changed his hearing.back to normal and waited for the pain to pass how did the clone know he had increased hia hearing that was all he could think about
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 pm

(The clone got hit and with a puff of aura it was gone)
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Mazaki Exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)   The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pain of a Flower(no Deaths)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Unclaimed lands-
Jump to: