Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last of the Slivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Last of the Slivers Empty
PostSubject: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Adell sits alone on a rock in the valley known best as the valley of death. the wind blows lightly causing his hair to cover over his eyes. its been a while since he could rest since he started his search for others like him. For years he hasn't had any luck in doing so. Is it really just me that's alive?...... does any one know loneliness like i do.... he sighs bringing one knee to his chest. He has been lonely since he found that he wasn't human. He had people to care for him but they all were normal mortals nothing special like him. Adell closes his eyes resting his head on his knee
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Last of the Slivers Left_bar_bleue226/226Last of the Slivers Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 pm

A man slowly walked into Death valley or if u knew any better u could call him a demon he was a bronze skinned man. His body seemed to have a slight appearance of being worn out from battle, although his body lacks any actual scars. His muscles were well toned and he had a above average build from all of his training in stealth and murder tactics. On his hands were Brass knuckles, his face had a cold and distinct look, and a rather pretentious one at that. His eyes looked angry more than cold, as if he is always grimacing in rage. He walked into death valley every where he let out a pressure that looked like White Arura with gold streams it was his Arura affect simply gorgeous he walked besides rippers another demon his white hair glowing a brightly as ever the former leader of the silver now turned demon he still had on his royal armor his face showing nothing but the look of a cold blooded murder once the Strongest man alive now turned Demon they walkled up to Adell and did not say a word instead simply stood.there looking at him and if Adell was a silver pure.blood.he would quickly know who rippers was....i mean come on who doesn't know rippers +_+
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Adell looks up at the approaching men he saw them staring.....just staring..... something didnt feel right.. or was it familiar Adell jumps back landing on his feet his hair standing on end he narrows his eyes. he started down both the men the one man with white hair gave him a weird vibe.... a vibe of kinship. who are you.....and you he pointed to Rippers are you just like me....are you a silver. something really set Adell of something that screamed danger but Adell isnt one to run from anyone
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Last of the Slivers Left_bar_bleue226/226Last of the Slivers Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm

my name is rippers Albright yes i am a silverthe air dropped as he spoke like the wind it self stopped to listen as he talked he gave a hand to shake theybwere not there to.fight or else.the man would already in battle taking on two demons would.be a hell of a feat and as rippers reached out to shake the mans hand the other stomped on the ground causing a earthquake and i am behemoth we come in peace no need to be wary
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Adell looks at both of them carefully shaking Rippers hand. Jethro is my name.... weird names Rippers and Behemoth.... he he stares over at Behemoth seeing his great feat of strength trembling the earth. he didnt know these men but he had to be careful he sensed darkness coming from them both. what brings you here to see me?
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 pm

This man could not be a silver pure blood he lacked the hatred and blood lust the love for.fighting the drive to kill would have driven him to attack already so rippers yankdd his hand away and vanished into smoke leaving back to hell as for behemoth he didn't like rippers anyway and hated that he wanted to tag along pain death and destruction there is a war goimg on and we would like to.secure you to.our side the side of Demons death a despair(plot choice)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Demons.....why should i fight for strangers? I fight for myself and to show the world the power of my race Adell knew they he would be happy with his decsion so he slides into a fighting stance his hand setting a blaze with fire. I'm not interested but if you want to throw down.... I'll sure as hell give you a fight his eye shone a Deep crimson there demonic energy effecting his fight spirit greatly. you should have kept the other guy
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

me run you must be mistaken Behemoth held his hand up then from the ground summons Spheres of ground, wind, flames, water and neutral element(light and darkness). He grabbed his brass knuckles from his pockets as he put them on they began to spark with lightning and with a sideward glance behemoth waved his hand for adell to come on and attack the ground began to.shake and slowly black steam began to rise the war had started.....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Adell puts his hands behind him and smirks. using the flames as a thruster Adell launches forward closing the gap between him and behemeth almost instantly. Adell spin kicks quickly for his head. you see your mistake
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm

The hit landed but behemoth barley even budged it was a big mistake to.ho close combat he was the best their was and ever will be do you see your Behemoth grabbed the boys leg throwing him to the ground then tried to smash his head on with a punch aimed to hit dead on S rank strength and with another added A rank power do to his brass knucks and to add on to it another B rank lightning damage
OOC: Behemoth is impossible to beat take out all of his spheres with a B rank attack and he will be open for attack gl
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Adell moves his head to the side dodging the punch. Distance yourself from me maybe you'll live MEIN HEARZ BRENNT!!! Adells Tempapture rises greatly as fire surround his body. He grins yelling outloud causing and explosion to knock back Behemoth and causing damage to his spheres.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Behemoth stepped back from the explosion one of his sphere being destroyed from the blow but it was the weakest on neutral he yelled at the boy no words just a blood curling yell he though it would be enougb followed by him launching towards Adell sending two shoots at hom out of his water sphere then he tried to punch him in the face which would send hom flying all movements at S rank speeds
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Adell Dodges the two Water shots but the punch he couldn't follow. He tried to get up a guard but get rocked backwards to the ground. Adell gets up coughing from the power. he spit blood and grins. Adell uses flames thrusters on his feet to launch himself to at Behemoth he uses his Burning upper combo to distract him using the final blow to punch at a his water sphere. he jumps back charging and attack. Crimson blaze Dragon!!! he punches out a massive Flame dragon speeding at Behemoth

Name:Flaming upper
Classification:Hand To hand/Magic
Uses in battle:6
Class:Off
Range:Close
Description:During a quick combo Jethro can Catch his opponent with a fire back upper cut burning on contact.

Name:Crimson blaze Dragon.
Classification:Magic
Uses in battle:3
Class:Off
Range:Mid Long
Description:By Building his fire into his right arm until it turns crimson Jethro launches an attack by punching outward. The attack from into a long crimson Dragon destroying the ground and anything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last of the Slivers   Last of the Slivers Empty

Back to top Go down

Last of the Slivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Silver Kingdom-
Jump to: