Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aspect of the Silver Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Aspect of the Silver Wolf Left_bar_bleue226/226Aspect of the Silver Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Aspect of the Silver Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 am

Rippers stood on an empty training room on the temple of Time. It was a training room mainly built for Sword and Combat training. The room was full of training Swords, blades, and all kinds of weapons created for the sake of training. The room was also a place where many weaklings died because they were not strong enough to carry blades. Of course as Rippers waited he wished that his newly appointed and only student was not the weak kind who would be a victim of the arena.

However for the time being Rippers had to wait for his apprentice to use His instincts and find him in the training room.....
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Aspect of the Silver Wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Aspect of the Silver Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:13 am

After stumbling around the temple for what seemed like an hour Shatter Frost had finally found his master standing in the middle of a room filled with blades.He quickly walked into the room "finally I've found you this temple is hu.." he suddenly stopped as the memory of his first encounter with his master came flooding back and he hit the ground bowing."please forgive my lateness,and for not immediately showing you the respect you deserve" he rose staring at his master awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Aspect of the Silver Wolf Left_bar_bleue226/226Aspect of the Silver Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:20 am

"Well my apprentice,you know I can offer a lot if you are willing to prove yourself?." Rippers spoke as he extended his hands as he welcomed Shatter. It seemed that he was learning, or at least Ripper hoped that he was so that he would not have to kill him.

"But if you fail to prove yourself then the only thing that I will offer to you is death for wasting my time." He added as he started to rotate around Shatter .

"Now I would like you to hand your weapons and everything you have to me and as you do that I would like you to tell me the reason why you joined the Silver order."
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Aspect of the Silver Wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Aspect of the Silver Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 am

Shatter Frost nodded handing over his blade in its sheath the coin pouch on his waist and all his other valuables.He grinned "easy the power.Power to reclaim my families glory, the power to achieve fame, the power to take what i want and to keep what i have.I want it all, its much more preferable to be the wolf and not the sheep right"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 am

"I want you to Grab a Training blade and cut me where ever you like"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:41 am

Shatter Frost smirked "well if you insist i guess i have no choice".He grabbed a blade of the wall and approached his mentor "I gotta say I'm really gonna enjoy this" and with that he slashed his master down the chest.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:44 am

Blood dripped down his chest as he Smirked at Shatter as his wounds healed as quickly as they came"This functions is one of 3 aspects with a different effect. When this is activated the users body will naturally restore itself to better health thanks to space manipulating powers. However this only heals non fatal wounds, such as a sword cut, or deep penetration wound. The number and size of wounds will determine how long it takes for the body to heal. This can also be used to combat high level poison or other effects that cause damage over time. However this will increase fatigue rate and energy consumption. you may only do this By focusing all you energy into your body, i want you to try now...ready"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:54 am

"I knew a free hit was to good to be true" he said bracing himself trying to relax his mind.He exhaled slowly and smiled "ok I'm ready hit me"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 am

rippers pushed a air current at Shatter causing thousand's of tiny cuts on his body in wat seemed like a instant"heal now"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 am

He winced feeling a thousand tiny cuts open up on his body.He tried to concentrate pushing out the annoying pain trying to grasp this new technique."ok I can do this ok I can do it" and with that he focused all his resolve on healing his cuts closing up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am

"Grasp the Energy Within you, focus, concentrate," he whispered, suddenly much closer to him than moments before. "The Energy is constantly Within us. You can manipulate anything to your desire, even the Power that your opponents form. When I produce Air, it is a mass of uncontrolled power. If anything, it's more directed, than controlled, especially more powerful forms of the technique,"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 am

"Grasp the energy,focus,concentrate ok I got it" He tried to fill the magic within him and focus on healing himself.He shut his eye concentrating solely on this technique and slowly but surely he forced the cuts to close.He opened his eyes and looked at his body he was dripping with sweat but he looked as if he hadn't even been touched.He was beaming with excitement he was itching to learn more."Can you teach me how to shoot air out of my finger?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 am

"later now we learn the fun stuff, Space-Time Bodily Speed"Rippers unleashes the potential of his ultimate speed. Instead of approaching the border of the space-time continuoum, he can manipulate it to his will, allowing for the ultimate movement speed. His reflexes are heightened to their fullest extent."try and hit me"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 am

"No problem master" He looked over his the Deus Lord and lunged at his master and swung his sword at his head and threw his left knee up hoping to hit him on both sides.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:49 am

"To Slow" Rippers jabbed Shutter in the Throat 10 times in precise movements. time is replayed over itself allowing Rippers to cast another move, except, once this is done, the second move performed can be cast up to ten times in the time it took to perform that one, thus allowing for extreme tactical advantage to present itself to Rippers, however, this would consume a significant amount of energy depending on the move use and how many recasts were performed.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 am

Shatter fell back holding his neck coughing and wheezing.He righted himself dashed towards his master again and kicked off the ground throwing a vertical slash aimed at his masters lower body.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 am

rippers slides to the right in a blurred motion Sweeping under Shatters leg in order to knock him down then grab his sword hand
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 am

Half way through his attack Shatter felt his legs go out under him and a strong hand wrapped firmly around his sword arm.He threw three quick punches at his masters chest as he tried to wrench his arm away.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 am

rippers let go of Shatter arm as he got hit in the chest he spun in a 180 as shatters fell bringing his elbow down to meet Shatters chest"good job better than i thought you would be"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 am

Shatter frost fell to the floor and looked up at the man pinning him with his elbow "Exceeding expectations is kinda my thing."He threw his knee up towards Rippers rib cage trying to get his knee inbetween him and the Deus Lord so he could pry him off.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:04 am

Pushes shatter away and stand up"enough what do you wish to learn now"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Training   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 am

Shatter pushed himself pf the ground smiling wiping his mouth "Whats the strongest thing you got?" He strolled over to his master and picked up his weapon and waited for his masters reply.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:16 am

"you are not ready for that yet srry"
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 am

"well what about something that will separate me from the other acolytes you know something that gots some kick"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 am

"how bout this this move allows Rippers to phase through an attack. rippers turns focus to his molecules and allows them to "wash over" any type of material attack. However this has several limitations. Rippers cannot phase his entire body at once. It has to be concentrated, it can occur in seperate spots, like his arm and leg, but the entire body cannot handle it because Rippers's molecules will just scatter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspect of the Silver Wolf   Aspect of the Silver Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspect of the Silver Wolf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next