Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Left_bar_bleue226/226The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 am

Rippers Runs into the area that Shatter and the man was his upper body bare, except for an silver shaded titanium scale breast and back plate it covered his entire abdomen from his core to the rock hard muscles that were on his back, fitting him snugly letting his every tight muscle be able to be distinguished in perfect detail from his perfectly cut eight pack to the slab of muscles that were his pecks it left nothing to the imagination,
His muscular arms, left bare so he could maneuver them properly so he would not lose flexibility because of scale plate armor, sliver and glowing was the wolf crest that was carved into the very center of the chest plate with rare silver just it was in perfect contrast to the darker silver scales, the scale armored chest and back plate looked thin and fragile but in reality was it was almost impenetrable.
“stay away Shatter”
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 am

A Man appeared out of nowhere, clapping his hands. That was quick the impressive show. The man was obviously a rouge, his group symbols from all different major Loner groups were tattooed on his body and crossed out, he was a man of great experience, and a born killer. You intrigue me, if only my two apprentices were a bit more like you, but sadly i have killed many of your kind, and i'm afraid i won't allow you to leave here alive. But out of respect i will let you make the first move. The man held his arms out, giving the boy a clear shot at him. No fear was shown in his eyes. He was a monster. But whats more, he had a pair of the Blackest most demonic wings Sprouting from his back.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Mission   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 am

"Do not under estimate me Rogue and Deus I am sorry but if you fight I cannot shy way from this battle what kind of crusader would I be if I let the leader of our race fight alone."Shatter turned to face the man his sword held up in a defensive stance."We have no reason to harm you leave this place rogue while you can still manage it."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Left_bar_bleue226/226The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 am

"ok then due as you wish but if you get caught in my attack i will not hesitate to kill you also" Rippers gathers air with his hands and mixes, by doing this he transforms them into sharp and deadly needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the Rogue to see them. Because the needles are made of air they cannot be blocked or deflected. The only way to ensure safety is to dodge them. he shoots them at the Right and left of the rogue With a flick of the wrist. as he got ready for the counter.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 am

The just laughed as he kicked off the ground, Using his wings to throw himself in the air at amazing speeds. Dodging the attack by a random movement. Upon hearing the Needles land he noticed how fortunate he just was. Interesing Techniques you have there. But sadly i guess i'm going to have to change forms in order to stop this wont i. Then mans body began to mutate, Transforming his skin Red, his eyes missing, A pair of Horns shooting out of his forehead. His nose gone also. nothing youdo will escape me now, Although i cannot see, I can feel the space around me move, I see vibrations. The man Flew around mockingly, Surprised at how long it had been since his last transformation.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Mission   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 am

"This is your end Demon we will put you down like a dog." Shatter grabbed the axe that belonged to the man he just killed.He covered the weapon with his water and threw it at the man in the sky.With his weapon covered in water it allows him to control the path of the weapon and follow his enemy also blocking this weapon causes the water around it to splash everywhere giving me the option of controlling the splatter to get around his enemies defense.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:15 am

"good job Shatter" . rippers breathes in then blows out and an arrow made of wind is shot from the his mouth pushing the Axe Increasing its speed greatly. The arrow cannot be blocked but it can be dodged. Since it is made out of wind the arrow is hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 am

The Mysterious Man Smiled, Fools, have you never met a demon before. The Demon Suddenly began to Turn into red water. Demon water. A water that is beyond the control of this Kai Person. The axe and arrow passed straight through him, one out the other side he feel, like rain falling, hitting the ground and soaking in, disappearing. His voice echoing from the ground in multiple areas. Perhaps introductions are needed first. My name is Bruced, and i recently escaped from the highest rated criminal holding facility, How about you two?
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 am

"Straight threw him? whats is this man?"Shatter pulled the axe back towards him "I am Shatter Frost newly anointed Crusader of the Silver Order and future slayer of demons." He boasted "Tell me how should I go about killing you so we can save some time." Shatter looked over the rogue thinking of how up a strategy finally he smirked to himself he had thought of something.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 pm

"i am going to ripp out your heart" rippers scoffed clearly angered by the man, he ready himself for any attack with his left hand on the hilt of his right blade and his right hand out in the open "my name is rippers Deus Lord of the silver!!"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

The man was confused, Dues lord, whats that? Actually i don't really care. Two bursts of demon water shot itself from the ground, too fast to dodge, wrapping itself around Shatter. More water came up, Taking its shape. The man was actually holding the boy, Cutting off his breathe.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Fight   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:43 am

The Demon lifted Shatter up wrapping his water arms around his mouth and nose drowning him. Shatter takes the water around the axe and uses it slash at the demons water arm's trying to mix his water into the demon.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 am

rippers sends a strong blast of wind at shatter strong enough to blow him and the demon back a few feet
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 am

Demon turned to dust, Flying backwards with the wind, using it to his advantage, as dust he redirected it, sending himself flying back into the air,coming back together to form his demonic form once again. Well, based on first impressions. You two won't even make it past Form Mark III But hey, you never know. Maybe there is a little more to you then just elements. He Began to Hold himself in the air with his wings. Getting slightly bored. Come on, attack me again.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Fight   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"Haha you under estimate us demon and now you will pay for your insolence." Shatter grabbed his sword and threw it straight at the demon in the sky then taking his axe he swung it towards the demon arching the throw so it will hit the demon on his left side.He then takes his water and wraps it around his fist manipulating the water to look like brass knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Expelling a great deal of Energy, Rippers forces a vast amount of wind out behind him. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels Rippers extremely quickly in his desired direction, and rippers may use the wind to make continual adjustments to his trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time he can cover considerable distance, After use rippers must wait three posts before using it again."die" rippers appears on the right side of The demon Focusing on the air around them, rippers causes parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby him to be knocked Slighty aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open while Shatter attacks
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 am

Tsk.. The first attack already had him aware, the second attack, even with its speed would be pointless. After all the boy had already alerted him to the danger. So Bruced transformed, Into Hundreds of Tiny ice shards. To small to even be seen, let alone cut. They were like pieces of air. Bits of him was being inhaled by the now close Ripper's. His voice began to echo within the body of the Lord. You feeling cold, yet? As he finished his last words the Ice shards began to expand, they began freezing vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:59 am

Rippers inhales all of his remaining wind energy into his chest forcing the ice to be mixed with the wind and then expelled into one Wind clone that begins to drop away from were rippers was is in the air and on contact with the ground the Clone would Explode with the force of all the remaining wind power Rippers had in his body at the moment Destroying anything close to the Clone.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Fight   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Shatter watched as the wind clone began its decent and shot out the water around his hands turning them into 6 tentacles that surrounded the air clone was to.Shatter will control the tentacles to attack the demon if he somehow managed to escape the clone.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Demon just laughed as he waited. Right as the explosion went off, he turned to smoke, rising into the air before once again taking shape. In his now demon form He looks slightly irritated that his plan didn't work, but, Happy enough to take this to the next level. His horns grew, his body doubled in size, His wings expanded outwards and his eyes, turned a deadly black. His personality changes for each Demon level, each level making him more aggressive. He drew two swords, throwing one at Shatter. Moving at his new Speed, at a blur motion he appeared behind Shatter, His arms transforming into a barrier around him, holding him into place, they were made of the same material as his sword, as was the rest of his body. He was now a moving blunted sword. Shatter was Pinned down, as the thrown sword would strike his head.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Rippers begin using his Aspect of Spiritual Rejuvenation- Rippers has increased much in his strength over space and time. When this move is Activated Rippers uses his power to increase natural energy regeneration. What he does is accelerate the natural processes of his body to allow for energy replenishment in combat, where as normally any others regains it while out of combat. Side effects increased rate of fatigue and inability to heal minor wounds. Only one aspect can be activate at a time. then
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Fight   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Shatter was stuck between a sword and a hard place he knew if he didn't act fast he was finished.Shatter pressed his back against the barrier breaking his jug pulling out his poison he manipulated it into a spear and a shield.He stretched the spear above the barrier stabbing at the demon hoping to force him to release the barrier.and froze the shield placing it in front of his face channeling more and more of his magic into the shield trying to make it stronger.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Being hit with the Spear was like hitting a rock with a stick, no effect what so ever. How ever the Shield did block the Sword, Enraged, He turned into a rhino, keeping the sword like skin and he began to stomp all over Shatter, which would break quite a number of his bones before Going for a full out assaulting charge on Rippers. His skin Propelled like needles. Giving him the appearance of a metal Porcupine rhino
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Combining his extra sensory perception with his powers over space, once The demon is close enough, Rippers uses his quick reflexes to spin and performs a perfect defense technique similar to a Hyuuga's Kaiten, the effect however is different. Whatever is caught in the field of effect is transported to another dimension and afterwards, useless. A person however will simply be safely teleported to another area near Rippers, depending on the environment. Once the spinning is done, one last blast issues from ripper's body like a dimensional distortion wave, to cover the moment of weakness exposed after the spinning is done and the demon is shoot out.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Fight   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Shatter pushed himself upright flinching from the pain of his broken bones.He closed his eyes healing himself,his healing wasn't all that great but it was enough to heal most of his broken bones and get him back into the fight.Shatter used his water to gather his weapons and bring them back to him.He then waited to see what would happen after his master's attack building up his strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced   The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning - Shatter/Ripper vs Bruced
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next