Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing the Deus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Healing the Deus Left_bar_bleue226/226Healing the Deus Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 am

rippers slowly walks into a room of the temple of time as he looks around then with all his remaining energy he yells so loud that even a high level sensitive would feel their mind shake "heal me now!!!" he then falls to the ground sitting with his back on a chair with the sychte were about's unknown
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Healing the Deus Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing the Deus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:05 am

Tibodico walked in, only giving a quick glace towards the dues before making his statement. Next time i would ask you not to Yell within the chamber of time. So you come to me for aid. Since when did you know i was a healer. Tibodico motioned for Rip to follow him as he walked towards the Reversal chamber.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Healing the Deus Left_bar_bleue226/226Healing the Deus Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 am

"i never called u little boy" Lifts himself and follow's him
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Healing the Deus Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing the Deus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 am

oh, is that so. Then you can leave. For i am the only one here. The people in the walls are no longer bound to you. They will do nothing to help. Tibodico Continued walking, however now as he was in no rush. He walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 am

"forget you then" rippers Smashes his head in the wall killing himself he then falls to the ground dead
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 am

Tibodico grabbed Ripperrs lifeless body. Throwing it out of the Chamber of time. The walls will be angry. He will never be able to enter this sacred place again. Tibodico Turned around and went back to the Tunnel. Going back to his students.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 am

after a while rippers body lifted with his new arms as he lifted his hand thinking of destroying the temple but he walked away towards the Palace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing the Deus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing the Deus   Healing the Deus Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing the Deus
Page 1 of 1