Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing and Research.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Healing and Research. Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing and Research. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Healing and Research. Empty
PostSubject: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:35 pm

They teleported right in front of the Chasm bridge, as they wouldn't be able to teleport into the Temple due to the barrier around it. The priests on duty looked down and upon seeing Rena unconscious in the man's arms, they immediately begin to form the bridge so that he can cross into the Temple. When they pass through the barrier their true selves are shown for a moment before returning to normal. For Rena a Mirage of the great dragon within her flashes, it's dark red eyes looking at her before fading.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm

She watches as the strange bridge seems to form out of air, only the magic of those two priests holding it together. She stayed close to Vita, glancing down at the long fall below. When she passes through the barrier her eyes become a dark pink, her clothing a white dress, and her pink hair nearly reached the ground, and most likely would, if it were not up in pigtails. After a moment it fades and she looks normal again. Maeve seems completely oblivious that her entire appearance had just changed.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Healing and Research. Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing and Research. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Vita's clone passed through and all you could see was an 8 foot tall man it white hair and long beard, large muscles and a white robe. It was the Universal god Sinial it seems as though ,he was vita and vita was him. Vita knew it was inside of him but never told anyone, this is the First time anyone has seen Sinial other that Vita. " We need help Rena is down and is slowly dying, I think!"
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Faeor walks out of the Temple and over to them. He takes Rena into his arms and looks at the two. "I am Faeor, Grand Priest of the Warm Kin. I will take care of Rena from here. You may come inside the temple and rest while you wait for Ruslana to return." He then turns and walks into the Temple.

Maeve watches him. His aura was..... incredible. She could almost feel the power of it. She looked to Vita and then followed him inside. Once inside she looks around, amazed by the grandeur and the large statues within. She watches as numerous clergy members walk around, taking care of different tasks. She sees a bench near a statue of a large dragon and walks over to it, sitting down and pulling out her flute.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Vita's clone took it all in, this foreign place was no different than Pandora but it had warmth to it not in tempature but in the heart. He wasn't in a rush be he wanted to know the truth about Maeve as bad as she did herself. He sat down beside Maeve waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:48 pm

There is a flurry of motion as two priests hurry down the center staircase and over to the door, opening it. Ruslana steps inside and speaks to them quietly for a moment. One points up the staircase and says something, which cases Ruslana's expression to shift to one of worry. The other points over to Maeve and Vita. She looks over at them and then says something to the two priests. After which she walks over to them. "I am Ruslana, Grand Priestess of the Air Kin. And you are Maeve." She offers them a kind smile. "Come, we'll go someplace more comfortable to talk." She then pauses and looks at Vita. "Just a clone, but powerful non-the-less. Welcome Vita, to the Kineara Temple. You are welcome to join us, as I'm certain you are just as curious as Maeve." She then turns and walks to the staircase, pausing only to make sure they were following her.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Maeve stands and nods. She would gladly do so. She could see this woman's aura, as though it were a presence of it's own. She was very strong. But there was a great kindness in her. Maeve couldn't help but want to be near her. She could see tinges of blues and greys in the woman's aura, but mostly it was a warm purple and a commanding gold. There was sadness in her as well, but not enough that it affected her. She follows Ruslana up the stairs, glancing back at Vita. She was going to learn about who she really was soon.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:12 am

The clone of Vita followed suit, he showed a smile he never showed before, it was one of total peace at heart it seemed he was gonna know what this girl he favored so much was about. He sent out tiny shocks of his dormant aura he gained at dragonspire, it seems it was fusing with his normal with out him really noticing. It seemed the "god" inside of Vita was try take over, this could be bad without Kasorik.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:12 am

Ruslana looks at him quietly for a moment before offering him a smile. "I heard of your exploits in Dragonspire. I must say, that is impressive. The fact that the Dragon's did not kill you that is." She keeps walking, opening one of the doors in the long hallway leading her her private chambers and walking inside, showing a comfortable lounge area. She sinks into one of the two chairs by the fire and closes her eyes, enjoying it's warmth on her skin. "You're very special, Maeve."
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:15 am

Maeve sits on the floor in front of the chairs, facing them and letting the fire warm her back. The blush rug beneath her made the otherwise hard stone floor rather comfortable. She watched Vita enter, and the door close behind him. She gestured for him to take the other chair, as she was comfortable where she was. "Special how, Grand Priestess?" She asks, her dark blue gaze centering on Ruslana.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:33 am

Vitas' clone came into the room with no intention to talk, his main focus was to pay attention to every detail she spat out about Maeve, every gesture she gave he would notice it all. The clone sat into the chair and felt very comfy, noticing Maeve in good spirits , he also got happy. She saw this as an adventure into her past, good thing Vita's clone was there for the ride too.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Lana leans forward, gazing into the fire. "Your parents dear." she then looks at Maeve, smiling. "Your father was a God." She leans back and gestures to a portrait on the wall. There was the god Forgen, beside a beautiful woman, who was holding a baby. "That is the last portrait we were able to paint before..." she stops midsentence and takes a breath. "Let me start from the beginning. You mother is indeed of the Perfect race. She was a glorious warrior. Her skill with the sword.." she gestures to the white sword Maeve still had as she says this "was unmatched. Many begged her to train them, and many others tried to court her, but obviously, none were successful. The Perfect and the Kin were at peace then. Your mother and I were.. good friends." she closes her eyes, a touch of sadness entering her voice. "She stayed with me for quite some time. I had nearly entrusted her with my swords. When I would speak of her to the Gods, they would listen. She held my respect, and my trust. Forgen took an interest in her beyond that of a God, and even came down to see her himself. He feel in love with her, and for a time, it was good. Then you were born.." She opens her eyes and looks at Maeve. "Certain parties did not like the thought of a child with the blood of a God. Forgen had gone to tend to some hunters, and these parties burned your mother's home to the ground while she slept.." her voice grew husky now, as she held back tears. "Luckily you had been in my care that night.." She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, taking a moment to recover her composure before she continued.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Maeve listens closely. She was the daughter of a God and one of the greatest fighters in the Perfect race? That was... That was amazing. But.. she still had so many questions. She looked up at the portrait and was quiet for a while before she spoke. "How old was I, when they killed her?" she asks softly. The wall that was blocking her memories was shaken, but she had a feeling if Ruslana told her more about her childhood, then the wall would crumble and she would remember everything. "Please tell me what happened next."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:10 pm

The clone sat there paying attention to every word he was very enlightened at the story. In his head the only words that came to his head was "God" and "Sword" ,they pounded into his head non stop. A tear fell down his face, the unjust thing they did to her mother was of jealousy and hatred, things he hated the most. Vita's clone cleared his throat and begun to pay attention again.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:42 pm

She had recovered herself and she nodded. "You were barely a year old. When Forgen returned and found the remnants of your mother's home, he was stricken with grief. He came to me to ensure you remained safe and then returned to the others. His grief and rage were barely contained by his fellows, and Ethain was soon able to calm him, but he never forgave the men who killed your mother, thus he was never able to return. I kept you with me until you were five. Then my duties became more demanding, and I was unable to care for you any longer. I had made plans to send you to a good family in Pandora who would look after you, reporting to me every two weeks on your progress. For a time they did." she frowns then, looking back into the flames. "Then those jealous group found you. Now six years old and under my watchful eye, they knew they could not kill you. Instead, they intended to destroy you mentally. They took the family I had sent you to.. and killed them right before your eyes.." her voice softened. "And then would have had you believe that it was your fault they died, your fault your mother died. I tried to heal you.. but the damage was mental and not physical. I was powerless to stop the pain they had caused you. Then Forgen stepped in. He placed a wall around your memories, effectively blocking them off from you." She looks at Maeve, an apology in her eyes. "I gave you a new home and Ruina, Forgen, and Mordin formed defenses around the home. I sent my High Priests each week with more supplies for you, to ensure you always had enough food, paint.. everything you needed." She leaned back. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid my fear of those men who hurt you caused me to keep you secluded from others.." She seemed finished with her tale, and was ready for any questions they might have.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:04 pm

She sat silently for a time. That was so much to take in. She closes her eyes. She now knew her story but.. her memories... As she thought about them the wall shattered and it all came rushing back. Her eyes widened. And then the emotions hit her. The memories hurt. She hugged herself, tears flowing freely now. She watched as her new family was kill in front of her. She listened as strange men told her it was all her fault because she was a monster. A soft sob escaped her when she remembered them saying it was her fault her mother had died. She was lost in her memories, not realizing she had started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Vita's had stricken grief hearing this horrid tale but he concealed with great force, he went to Maeve's side to comfort her and tell her everything is okay and he is there for her. The clone turned to Ruslana and asked the only question that bothered him severely. "Are the group who did this still alive!!?" His eyes were a purest purple a sign of ultimate rage he couldn't control his emotions anymore he let out all his aura even the sealed Dragonspire's aura setting in at a SSS rank, it was too much for him to handle he had let his emotions get the best of him. He needed the question answered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:48 pm

She closes her eyes. "That is the problem. That is why I had intended to keep her secluded.. and then you came into her life. I knew I wouldn't be able to anymore, so I needed to bring her here and explain everything to her. The group has joined the runaways. You know, the group that recently formed during the Race War, that includes members from all our races." She sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:53 pm

She slowly regains control of her emotions and wipes the tears from her face. "They mean to harm me still?" She asks, her voice still a little broken from crying. "W-what will I do?" she takes a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "I don't want to be a monster..."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"Monster you are not Maeve , the ones trying to kill you are the ones who are the monster's I have stood by and let these fools 'Bad Habit' roam free for too long our alliance is over." In the back of his head he is frightened for Lavon. He calms his aura down noticing he had let it all out from a blind rage. "Ruslana what do think I should do to them!" She seemed more rational than him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Her gaze hardens. "You are not a monster. You are a blessing." She then looks at Vita. "I suggest you do nothing to them. Protect Maeve and train her. Bad Habit is planning something. As much as I would love to fatally wound Trouble, I have taken a purely defensive stance on all future conflicts." She frowns. "You are strong.. but you are important to Maeve.."
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:06 pm

She grabs Vita's hand and looks at him. "Don't!" She looks away, lowering her voice to a soft whisper. "Don't leave me..." She bites her lip after she says this. She had been so determined not to let her admiration for him change her feelings, but they had. Now she was afraid she would lose him. She couldn't lose him like she had Brink. She couldn't go through that hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

"If this is what you wish Maeve I will not leave your side for a second, that is an eternal promise." He smiled and turned his attention to Ruslana "Ma am is there anything else you need of Maeve, I don't be mean to be a rude guest but we have training to do I must get her stronger both mentally and physically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Research.   Healing and Research. Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing and Research.
Page 1 of 1