Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Habit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Broken Habit Left_bar_bleue100/100Broken Habit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:48 am

Trouble awoke gasping for air clutching his ribs forcing oxygen into his lungs.He forced himself off his examination table his breathing slowly stabalizing, he scanned his surroundings he was in his lab. He leaned back still sitting on got the table resting his head on the wall behind him, he smiled to himself he had made it just in time. He stood up and walked over to a table across the room limping slightly. He picked up a small flask with with a thick black liquid inside he downed it quickly. He flung the flask across the watching it shatter, he choked it down trying to get the taste of copper out of his mouth, he could feel the pain leaving his body. After a moment of rest he got walked across the room towards the door he had know idea how much time had passed he needed to get up to date and fast. Before he closed the door he looked back inside of the room at were Eragores body lay cold and lifeles. He let out a long drawn out sigh 'I'm sorry big guy looks like I'll be carrying on without you' He had used his alchemy to link his life force to Eragore so when he died Trouble began to die as well so he had rushed back here to sever their link. Trouble walked out the door leaving behind Eragore he had much to do.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

As soon as Trouble walked out of his lab it was dark as if the sun was blocked before he could notice anything a Giant Griffon Swooped down picking him up and carrying him into the sky High enough to were he could see Everything the griffon spun around slowly before Stoping in the air "I choose you my Friend" the Bird Swallow trouble whole and before Trouble could notice he was floating in the air above the realm he could now fly
Broken Habit Griffon_by_Winterdreamer
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 am

Trouble floated their suspended in mid air his mind was racing frantically but his facial expression was calm but intense. Trouble scowled does this make me Air Kin as well? He hated the Air Kin dominate simply for being Air Kin they did not have to earn power it was given to them. Troubles scowl slowly turned into a smile that means he was even more powerful. He looked around so other than flying what else can this do he smiled to himself thinking of the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Broken Habit Left_bar_bleue226/226Broken Habit Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:38 am

a Peacful fluttering could be heard in the Mans head "you are on a whole nother level boy now get to work and i will tell you what this new power will do Now Fly!!!'
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 am

Boy? How he hated being called a boy just because he wasn't a century year old doesnt mean hes inexperienced. "Fine boss but whats your name if you have one." Trouble took off flying as fast as he could. "So do you have a destination in your mind or are we just flying randomly?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 am

"No place to go for me so Just lead the way and my name.....it is Demor" Shatter waas flying about 60 mph and he would notice that he Started to see everything he had the keen sight of a bird he could see a Specific leaf in the wind or even see through Clones Gaining a new ability by learning just the birds name
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:17 am

Trouble smirked. "Demor good name, i think well take a trip to Dreya Ocean I have a friend to meet." Trouble continued his high speed flight towards Dreya barely able to contain his excitement on his journey.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 am

Ok then....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Habit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Habit   Broken Habit Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Habit
Page 1 of 1