Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

going home with anger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
going home with anger Left_bar_bleue226/226going home with anger Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

going home with anger Empty
PostSubject: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 am

Rippers had used his light speed to get to the silver kingdom before he so much as touched the floor of Triga he walked through the Temple of time walking out to the open courtyard he yelled out hoping tibo was there he waited on a rock he was angry for not being able to kill colado or even be killed by him he waited and if no one was there he might just destroy this place the court yard he waited in as soon as someone walked there they would feel 200Mph of wind only the strongest of silver would be able to make it to rippers were the wind was still and silent
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
going home with anger Left_bar_bleue100/100going home with anger Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 am

Tibodico appeared behind Rippers, Didn't work out friend? He looked around, for some reason Tibo hasn't been his gloomy self lately, he almost seemed happy. Well, I suggest you calm down before The place is torn to shreds, There are still children around.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
going home with anger Left_bar_bleue226/226going home with anger Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:18 am

rippers did not care in the slightest for the children he was a criminal at heart but he respected tibo so he made the winds die down looking over at tibo he sensed the boost in power almost in a instant he looked over at him"so whats your new power....and tell the acolytes to meet me in the throne room in 1 Hour and if they do not make it they will stay a acolyte forever
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
going home with anger Left_bar_bleue100/100going home with anger Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:22 am

I met a man in the woods. He taught me some valuable lessons, He was a beast. However i did not pressure for him to make a contract with me, as a beast should choose their host. Not the other way around. I trust you as a Race leader have heard of these beasts. Right? Tibodico Reached out with his mind. Reaching the Minds of all the Acolyte's in the village. Telling them the Dues Wishes.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 am

"yes of course i have had the pleasure of facing a host in battle the former Dues lord had some kind of light beast but i killed him to fast to learn more" rippers walked foward slowly then turned to tibo looking him in the eyes for a moment "if you wish to have it you try and become the shadow hand...but it is up to you" rippers started to walk away slow enough to hear any last words tibo had"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 am

I may as well consider it. However i am not yet quite sure. Just keep in mind though, if you do get a SIlver hand and it is not me, I take my orders from you alone, They try to take me, and they will be dead. Tibodico headed off, Wondering where his students had been. Before he stopped. Wait, Fine, i shall be your Shadow, However i keep the Temple of TIme.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 am

rippers smiled it had been a long time since he thought anyone was strong enough to beat the challenge of becoming the shadow hand but if anyone could do it it would be tibo rippers walked forward towards tibo "i want you to go out and defeat a random person but you must beat them without giving them any major injurys if you cannot do this you are not ready come back and talk to me when you are done are give up" rippers vanished in a gust of wind leaving a full plated black mask on the floor with only eye hole it was the mask of the Shadow hand
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 am

Tibodico put the mask on, and began to walk away, looking for the target.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 am

Ari yawns and walks up. She knew she had sensed both the Dues Lord's and her Master's presences, but they were both now gone. She yawned. It was much too early in the morning for false alarms. She turned, intending to return home for another hour or two of sleep before she got up to continue training, as she had been each day, though her Master had been absent. She had gone to the Temple and asked the old Blademasters to aid her, and they had, continuing the training of before. They were not as cruel as Tibo had led her to believe. They had now come to expect her presence there. She had missed training one day, because she had a terrible headache from the training the day before, and when she went in the next day, they nearly drowned her with questions. She had laughed at them. Worried were you? she had asked. They had grumbled and said they would train twice as hard today, to make up for yesterday. She had nodded. They said she had become stronger, but she was not certain. She was still exhausted at the end of each day, and was beginning to suffer from terrible nightmares each night. Sometimes she wished she had chosen not to continue her training as a Sensitive, because her dreams had become less innocent, and often were not dreams, but visions. Very vivid visions.
That is why she was not upset that she had been woken up, not truly at least. The nightmare vision she had been locked in before Tibo's mind had interrupted it... She shook her head as she walked, trying to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 am

Jake, one of Colado's men, Had strolled right past the girl, Nodding to her, looking completely natural. Nobody would have expected he was one of the enemies. Until. He stopped. Turning around to look at the girl. Before He jumped in front of her. Ah, yes. I know you, Your the one who is training under the Blademaster. Colado wants either one of two things, For you to join him, or for you to be silenced. It seems you appear to be some sort of threat. So which is it girl?
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:28 pm

She looks at him, her green eyes seeming to be debating something. She then shakes her head, feigning exhaustion. "Ohhh it's too much! I simply cannot make such a big decision without my Master. Oh surely you will allow me time to speak to him, and then I shall give you my answer?" she looks at him. Her voice had a light flirty note to it, her eyes glittered with a challenge, her lips curved just slightly, and her hands brushed down her sides. Clearly she meant to seduce him into agreeing. If he resisted her womanly wiles, she would simply think of something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 am

Jake just sighed. Death it is. He Pulled his hands from his pocket, Walking towards the girl. Cola had better reward him for this.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 am

Ari does not hesitate. She jumps away and runs. She knew these streets better than that man ever would. She dashed through streets and allies, jumping over fences and dodging different people. She did not stand a chance in hand to hand combat, and she was not yet awake enough to attack his mind, though the cool morning air and her fast paced escape was quickly waking her up. And then she saw her goal. The temple. If she could get there, that stranger could not harm her.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 am

Jake kept up with ease. You don't even bother attacking me. What a pain. How will i get any joy out of this then? He reached into his pocket, Throwing a small rope from it, which tied around the girls legs. It would cause her to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Instantly she twists around to glare at him. "You made me scratch my knee." she sent a mental note to her Master Tibo that she was in trouble, also sending one the the Blademaster Minds inside of the temple while she judged the defenses around her attackers mind. He was not a sensitive, so he would not have very good defenses, she would think.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Not before long a group formed around the two mostly silver assassinss and acolytes but a few other stood watching and not before long the royal guard appeared 5 to be exact the amn was now surrounded by mostly sivler crusaders and masterrs all speaking the same tone with a dead look on there facesleave now
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 am

Tibo sent a note back. Speaking to her, in a way that would make her calm herself. Do not fear. This man may be immortal but he still feels pain, and the reason why Colado wants you is for the same reason he wants me. This Jake character, he is only immortal to Physical Influences, the mind of a sensitive would crush him, Even from here i can tell his mind would be effortless to your own. Use this and finish him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Ari flips a knife out and cuts herself free the stands and faces Jake. "My loyalty lies only with my Master, Tibodico Tigrania." She then reaches out with her mind and wraps it around Jake's mind. "Goodbye." She then starts assaulting his mind, hers like many daggers on all sides
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Jake has no experience with the mind, so his defences were futile. After a quick seizure her died. Tibodico's voice could be heard across her head. Congratulations, you killed a 4-Star rogue.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

Ari was uncertain if she should laugh or cry. Currently she wanted to do both. But she just shook her head and turned to the Temple. She was not going back to sleep now, might as well do some more training.

(Moves to a new topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going home with anger   going home with anger Empty

Back to top Go down

going home with anger
Page 1 of 1