Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Walking Home Left_bar_bleue226/226Walking Home Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Mazaki was slowly walking from the hospital wearing a loose fitting black shirt and grey pants along with his Blood gord on his back he was slowly singing a tune Ymcmb u niggas more Ymca he stopped as he reached econ capital he began to look around for anyone in sights before he took of to see what the mission board had to offer.....
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Walking Home Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking Home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm

"Hey Mazaki wait up, where ya going son?" iBere's was a little salty from his lost fight to this weak boy, but he still hang with the lil dude for the time being, he had nothing else to do. He was winded a little from the run from Pandora but hey like his model says 'Take a run and fuck the police.' He was really looking for this man who beat him, ugh he was heated but showed no emotional expression of it eh whatever.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Mazaki shifted on his heel to face the boy and widened his eyes as he saw the boy who he beat so easily in his first spar to think there were rumors that the One personally asked about him Mazaki mentally scoffed at the thought and began to walk away from the boy raising his hand for him to follow him through the city as he spoke "so what have you been up to ibere heard you been thinking about joining the SC....?" Mazaki really did not care but he was just bored and wanted to make a little conversation
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

SC? iBere was laughing at the thought, did he really want to follow in his parents footsteps or make his legend. "Ah SC huh idk man its really not something you can join, my father said you can on be invited by the one." He said this following the boy, he wondered if the man that he had fought was an SC you never know until you find out. "Mazaki what are your goal?" He asked our of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Mazaki smiled and turned and began to walk backwards facing ibere with his hands in his pockets "my goals are to be the best medic and assassin that the realm has ever seen unrivaled in both fields" Mazaki smiled as he talked about his goals it was fun just imagining the day he would accomplish them and once he was finished talking he turned around and jumped on top of a building that was in the pathway of were he was walking and began to walk on top of the rooftop at a slow and steady pace taking in all the sites around him...one could never be to carefull....
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm

He felt good inside, this boy set his goals high like iBere did and for that he got a sense of a building a friendship with this boy. This thought never hopped into his brain about anyone except for that man that beat him. "Work hard and you will achieve them Mazaki, that is something my father always told me and exactly what I did. Now I'm a 'True Neutralist' and rarely give a fuck about anything besides my self. A little bit of advice from me to you." iBere jumped over the obstacle as well wondering where the hell the was going in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:09 am

Mazaki gave a thumbs up towards ibere then stopped on top of the roof reading a note that was nailed to the wall he chuckled to him self then pulled it down then turned towards ibere and showed him the crumbled paper Would you like to take this mission with me? Mazaki handed ibere the paper and if he read it it would say......
Betrayal
Description: A small team are to assemble after a small group of rouges, consisting of one C-rank and two D-rank, have managed to steal some valuable tactical information and are attempting to elope to Kineara using the information as bargaining chips for entry and promotion. The information stolen was in regards to defensive information including the rendezvous point the villagers are kept on the chance the village is attack. It is unknown if the rouges are to meet up with Kin informants so caution is advised.
Objective: Hunt down and kill the rouges before they leave the country, retrieve the information scrolls they have stolen and destroy their bodies.
Reward: 5,000 Gold
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:57 pm

Hmm sure ill take this with you, just don't slow me down okay. Let's hurry before they get to far I don't want any extra stuff happening. iBere took the position of leader of this group willingly because he didn't want these bastards to get away with that info, he could care lest about killing them it was just the fact that another race would allow something like this to happen.

Last edited by Lavon on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Mazaki out
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 pm

iBere out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Home   Walking Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Home
Page 1 of 1