Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speaking to the Goddess.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Speaking to the Goddess. Left_bar_bleue100/100Speaking to the Goddess. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Speaking to the Goddess. Empty
PostSubject: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 am

Shadra walked into the temple, heading straight for the room of the Goddess. He needed to speak with her as soon as possible. He wasn't sure whether to barge in, or to knock. He understood that she hasn't been well recently. But he needed to see her, and besides, its not like his situation was much better. But thats wasn't the problem right now. He knocked, waiting for an answer, if she didn't come to the door, then he would go in.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Speaking to the Goddess. Left_bar_bleue100/100Speaking to the Goddess. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

The door opens slowly. "Come in." her soft voice calls out. She was walking out of the God's Chamber, the door closing securely behind her, the God's enchantment on the room coming back up. She looks at Shadra and frowns softly. "Yes, Chieftain?" Her hair was messy and she looked very tired. Though the war was finally over, she still had many problems to deal with. Many of her people had left, and tensions were still very high.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 am

He let out a respectful bow before entering. There was a good chance that the goddess still didn't know about Fedo, the beast inside him. And much more beyond that, like his memory being restored, learning his past, etc. However he hasn't had much to to "catch up" with his old friend. They seemed to be growing further and further away. He had only just returned from the war. Even though it was over, recovering the dead, and cleaning up the mess was a major part of his job. My lady. I am sorry to disturb you. But i would like you to meet someone. They will make you strong, strong enough to protect the people of this land. A new threat is arising. But enough of the bad news. Are you fit to leave the room? Or shall i carry you like in the old days? He tried to smile, but his depression forced him to fail in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:38 pm

She falters, seeing his expression. "Oh... Oh goodness." Her expression softens and she walks to him, pulling him into her arms. "I've been very selfish haven't I? This has been so hard on everyone. Please forgive me." she pulls away slightly and offers him a soft smile. "That can wait. Come, let's sit and relax for a time, and just talk. It has been too long." She pokes her head out the door and talks quietly with someone for a moment then comes back inside and gestures for him to join her in sitting down on one of the comfortable couches.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 am

Shadra walked in, Turning for just a second to say, I guess you want me to carry you then. Again with the fake smile. He waited for the goddess to sit before he did, as it was common curtsy. He had taken the time to have a good look around the room. It had, after all, been quite a long time since he was last in here. I hope you have been well. How are you holding up? His face was stern, serious. The one thing he hated more then his own sadness, was hers.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

She sits, relaxing in the chair, closing her eyes. "It is rough. But so it has been for all of my people. I have been selfish in my own suffering, ignoring the caring gestures of my friends. And you." she opens her eyes and smiles at him softly, her first real smile in a while. A moment later a High Priest walks in and sets a tray on the table in the middle of the chairs. He then leaves without a word. She pours something that smells like whiskey into a glass and leans back once more, turning her gaze to the window.

"I have taken to praying often. The Gods have aided in the survival of those who remain, we must remain grateful for that. I do not fear the wrath of the Silver's or the Perfect now. However, Rena has informed me of a new race, the appear to be the walking dead. And the new coalition that has formed, this group that includes all of the species, also worries me. They are upset because of our war." She looks at him then. "We may each be strong seperately, but if the three races work together, then they are unbeatable, as they make up for each others failings. If they should seek revenge for what we have done..." her voice softens. "I shall not blame them. I never wanted this war. All of this death. Homes were destroyed.. Families..." She closes her eyes. "If I had been older perhaps.. If I had been the Grand Priestess for longer.. Maybe I could have prevented this. Or perhaps I could have lessened my people's suffering.." she falls quiet then, sipping her whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 am

He sighed, Yeah, i remember running into quite a few of them in my travels, i had met some, that seemed half crazed and wild, attacking us on site. And others, who were like simple diplomats. A strange race indeed. It was only then that he noticed the drinks. Reaching over, he poured himself a glass, taking a small sip. And alcohol is never good for a sore heart, Goddess. What is the source of your troubles? So i may sweep them away.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 pm

She blinks, surprised by his words for a moment before she recovers herself. "I am just worried. Fae has been keeping in contact with a Silver named Arina, and I have sent Rena to bring back a Perfect named Maeve. She is able to paint things and bring them to life, and the songs she plays on her flute can influence the mood of anyone around her. However, she is no warrior. I hope these two can help me keep the peace between the three races, for we will need each other should these Risers decide to attack, or if our runaways decide to seek revenge. There has been some damage to the Temple, but it is the city that worries me. Our soldiers are exhausted, and the citizens are frightened. Many buildings need to be rebuilt, and the forest needs quite a bit of healing.." she closes her eyes, touching the cool glass to her head.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Shadra let the rest of the cup pour into his mouth, before speaking. Then i guess i have a new mission. I will go and speak to these Riser's. They can be civilised. So i will try. I may die, but its worth it. He sighed. There wasn't much left in this world, she was basically the only connection remaining in his life, dying for her doesn't sound too bad. He leaned back into his chair, trying to change the subject, hopefully she won't get worked up about it. So, any recent Good news?
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 pm

She frowns at him. "Absolutely not. I will not allow you to go an speak to these Rises." Her voice softens then "Not without me." She sets her glass down. "If they're to be a threat, then we will face them together. Should we both die, Rena is ready to take over. It is my duty as the Grand Priestess to protect my people, it is my wish as your friend to ensure your safety."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 am

Shadra sighed. Waving his hand, I suppose there will be no communication then, because not only as your subordinate, but as your loyal friend, i forbid you to go. I know giving you an order is highly improper and very illegal, but no matter the consequences, i forbid it. He shuffled in order to get more comfortable. Let one of the other races handle it. Also you ignored my question, after all, we haven't had much time to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 pm

She gives him a look that can only be described as a childish pouty face. She then smiles and leans back. "Well, with the calming of the war, the Gods have also calmed. Ethain is beginning to spread her power down the mountain, encouraging peace in the hearts of the people, and Qinta is lending more of her power to the healers to aid in recovery. Ruina at the same time is gently spreading his power to ease the hearts of those who have lost some one dear to them. Forgen is happy he now will have time to rest, and Mordin is also tired, having placed quite a bit of his power in our soldiers to keep them fighting. Shordan is trying to spread her power so that the people will not be so.. depressed." She closes her eyes. "It is now time to heal."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:26 am

Its nice to see the gods have calmed. He let his voice tone down a bit. Trying to give off a happy sort of appearance. But have you? The war, made me find a bit of my past, but then had once again striped everything from me. And i know you aren't much better. He stood up. Offering a hand, Now. Are you well enough to travel, goddess? Again with the smile.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:51 am

She looks up at him. "Only if you give me a real smile." she tilts head slightly, her head dress tinkling from the motion. She knew he had been faking this whole time. She knew her old friend well enough to see it clearly. She offered him a smile as she took his hand. "And I shall be fine. I do not need to know my past, for I am me, with or without it."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:58 am

Shadra sighed. Knowing he had once again been defeated by her wits. Well that is true, I have gone my whole life without knowing my past, only having them restored recently. He smiled at the thought of that, with all the confusion, it was a wonder that the goddess even allowed him to become what he is today. After all, many others had always thought less of him for it. Especially the other higher ups, they all hate the fact that he has such a high position and couldn't even remember his task. But now things were different. Hopefully they will understand. Anyway, How do you feel about Krakens? he began to walk her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:10 am

"Krakens? Hmm, well.." she walks with him for a while,thinking over her answer. "I feel they are sorely misunderstood creatures whom are often feared because of unfounded beliefs. But I also feel that they are mighty creatures, and should be feared, if only for the right reasons." She looks at him then, unperturbed by the nature of her answer. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:46 am

He looked at her, all he was expecting was a meh. Well, we are going to meet one, he will make you quite powerful. He is what they call, a special beast. And i have currently got one within myself. The Spirit of the Dragon. Fedo. But enough of us, are you willing to be the host? He took her to the location which they were said to meet. Tibodico Shouted out, well, not really shouted, but elevated his voice enough to say, Kraken, i have found you a host.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:15 pm

She was quiet as she listened to him, and quiet still as she awaited the kraken. She wasn't certain what she was to say. Her, become the host of a beast? She had never thought about it to be honest. Power is always nice, but she was already powerful, due to her connection to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Speaking to the Goddess. Left_bar_bleue226/226Speaking to the Goddess. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:57 am

The ground rumbled as shadra shouted and the kkrakens voice came from the distance a woman warrior.......wat is your name young girl. The kraken was quite bored but he could tell the girl was strong and if she said the right things. She would become his host
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:01 am

Shadra turned to walk away, Letting go of the Goddess's hand and walking, giving a small wave to them both as he went. She is the leader of the kineara. So i tell you...she is strong. She has the presence of a god. To Lana he spoke. Good luck. Be strong. Then he left, he will meet up with her later to ask for the results.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:38 am

She looks at the kraken, not a speck of fear in her eyes. "My name is Ruslana Whitewood, I am the Grand Priestess of the Air Kineara, and closest to the God's. What is your name?" she asks in return, speaking to him as though he is an equal. She had spoken of fearing krakens, for the right reasons. She had a proper respect for this kraken, but she did not fear it. She feared thunder, large armies, and big spiders that refuse to die, but she did not fear this kraken.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Speaking to the Goddess. Left_bar_bleue226/226Speaking to the Goddess. Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:56 pm

my name is moses a boy jumped down from out of no where his face was covered in dirt but his skin looked like pure steel he walked up to the goddes and looked at her up and down for a while then after a few seconds he pushed her into the wall with a loud thud and put his hands up. Ready to fight this was most likley a test
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

She looks at the boy and brushes herself off. She then gently removes her headdress and lays it on the ground, making sure not to tangle the strands. She then pulls what appears to be a small stick out of the folds of her robe. She twirls the stick in her hand and it lengthens and widens then starts to glow. When the glow fades it is her staff that she is holding, not some common stick. She taps her staff on the ground, her golden gaze latched onto the boy but she did not move. A soft breeze lifted her hair. Though she was poised for battle, her body was not stiff. She was like the air that teased the edges of her robe. She did not often fight close up, but she had a feeling that was what this boy wanted. She would not let him down then. She seemed completely unaffected by being thrown into the wall. Such a small thing would never truly affect one whose aura is so close to that of a Goddess. "I may not be a Goddess, Moses, but do not doubt my strength. I carry Quinta's Light, Ethain's Harmony, and Shordan's Protection. But I also carry Ruina's Strength, Forgen's Strategy, and Mordin's Anger. My Gods protect me, and in return I carry out their will. If it is a challenge you want, I will give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:14 am

The boy walked foward his hands upright it semmed that he did nkt wanna talk but to simply test.the girls abilitys
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:32 am

She had expected no reply. She twirled the staff in her hand. She did not often fight, but when she did, she was never fool enough to make the first move. She was normally a ranged fighter, preferring magic. But that did not mean she did not know how to fight up close and personal. Even so, she wasn't a trained soldier, so would only be courting death if she left herself open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the Goddess.   Speaking to the Goddess. Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking to the Goddess.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next