Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassinating a Goddess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Assassinating a Goddess Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassinating a Goddess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Assassinating a Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 am

Two rats made their way through the city drain system. Sneaking into the village unnoticed. They turned back into humans once they got out. That stunk. Why didn't we just Fly over the wall. The small child asked. Because it would cause to much attention, son. Now come on, lets just do this assassination and get out of here. They walked towards the temple. Blending in perfectly with the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:38 am

Miuki watched the two, staying a good distance behind them, his wings beating freely.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Assassinating a Goddess Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassinating a Goddess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 am

As they neared the temple their forms changed to simple flies. Buzzing through the key hole into the building. Reforming into Humans once again on the other side. They looked around for the goddess.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:49 am

Miuki calmly walked through teh gate,following the two at a closer interval.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:59 am

The two men continued forwards. Entering her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 am

Ruslana is kneeling in front of the shrine of the God Mordin, God of Anger. She immediately sensed the presence of someone within her chambers but she did not move. The door to this holy room was closed and sealed. Only Ruslana could enter this room, as was bid by the Gods. Ruslana finishes her prayer and stands, dusting herself off and walking to the door. She pulls a small, bejeweled dagger from her sleeve and made a small cut on the palm of her left hand. She then placed that hand on the door and strange inscriptions began to glow. After a moment the door slowly opens and she steps out. The door closes behind her and she whispers a small healing spell to heal the cut on her hand. The door only opened to her blood, and her touch. One could not open the door unless they had both. Ruslana then turns her gaze to her visitors, her golden gaze calm. "You men are aware that you are not allowed within my chambers, are you not? Violators of this sacred law are normally imprisoned, if not executed."
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 am

Miuki ran up uh, preistess, im sorry i didnt stop them earlier
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 am

Ruslana raises a hand to quiet Miuki. "Your intrusion shall be forgiven Miuki, only because you are attempting to protect me, but I do not know these men and I sense that they intend me harm, so their intrusion shall not be."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Goddess, I am sorry. But we have no choice. Perhaps i shall tell you my story. I was once a proud member of your race, But in the last war. I flee'd, because my wife was having our child at the time. And for that, i was banished from these lands in which i held so much respect. I left the war to see my son born. An now we are hired guns. We have been sent by the living God Colado to assassinate you. Sorry Goddess. Before everyone knew it, the boy was gone. Reappearing inside the Chambers. Sitting on the Statue of Mordin. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 am

The statue seemed to come alive, wrapping it's tail made of a strange stone tightly around the boy. The statues of Ruina and Forgen also seem to come alive. Ruina pulls his axes from his back and points one at the boy and while Forgen points his bloody spear at the boy. "You're life is mine, little boy." Spoke the statue of Ruina. "Entering this holy place is punishable only by death." added the statue of Forgen. "You foolish child!" was the growl of the statue of Mordin.

Ruslana closes her eyes. She knew the fate which awaited the child. She could only hope that the God's would be merciful and show him a quick death. To enter that room while you do not bare the rank of a Grand Priest/ess is certain death. The God's were closest to their people within that room, and their statues could indeed be controlled by their respective God/dess. "Why must I die? What purpose will that serve?" she asks calmly, showing little anger, only sadness that lives must be taken for such a foolish cause.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

It was the child who spoke next. Because the Boss said so. If we knew why then we would have opinions. He is smart to keep us in the dark. The Child Continued to sit on the statue. Riding him as though he was an animal being tamed. The other man simply Looked around. Well, we were caught Kazu. Time to go. Prepare for a beating from Colado as well. He nodded to the goddess. We cannot kill when we are seen. Sorry Goddess. I would have preferred you to die peacefully. And if i had a choice. I would rather you never even died. The boy disappeared. And the Man began to fade away. Expect someone else to come for you. Someone with a more...direct approach. And with that. He was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 am

Ruslana sighed softly. She waved for Miuki to leave her chambers as she turned to enter the Room of Shrines and calm her Gods. Her body had grown weary, and she was greatly in need of rest, but at this troublesome time when the air quivered of foul things, she could not rest, could not let anything happen to her people.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:54 am

A large crashing sound could be heard from out side. As well as the sounds of drawing swords, and surprisingly a dragons roar. Flames good be seen from the chamber. Obviously coming from out side.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 am

Miuki ran to the window by Forgen...why? He pulled his bow out, trying to aim at teh dragon's eye. Preistess, stay here, its not safe outside
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 am

The dragon deformed back into his true form. Back into Shadra. He had one of the men unconscious on the floor. Knocked out. However the child appeared to escape. Looking around Shadra saw Miuki, with his bow drawn. Please assist me with taking this man to the cell, i don't really know where it is. I'll Leave him there and see to him later to Retrieve information on this attack. Pulling the chip out of his memory his plugged it in, recording new data on it. Obviously he has had a memory wipe recently. And if it hadn't been for this chip. Everything would have been lost. They way he feels and reacted are all gone, but at least he now has an idea of what happened before. Grabbing the Man by the collar he threw him over his shoulder. Walking towards Miuki, who still had his boy strung.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:59 am

Ruslana had enter the Room of Shrines and the door closed securely behind her, though the glowing symbols continued to glow this time. Ruslana looked at Forgen, Mordin, and Ruina. They each were still extremely angry, and they did not hesitate to take out their anger on her. She closed her eyes and allowed them to vent on her, but they were quickly interrupted by their partners.
"Leave the girl alone! Tis not her fault!" admonished Qinta, taking a firm grasp on one of Ruina's axes. Ruina lowered his axes and soon replaced them on his back, but the anger remained in his eyes. Qinta remained by his side, ensuring he kept his anger in check.
"You should not injure the girl more, for she suffers enough already." Cooed Ethain, placing her gentle hands on Forgen's. Forgen lowered his spear and the sighed and pulled it back, glancing at Ethain mournfully, for he knew she was right.
"You anger is sorely misplaced." Soothed Shordan, wrapping her neck around Mordin's and forcing him to look at her. Though his tail slammed the ground with irritation, it was clear he had calmed.
Ruslana watches her Gods. She had seen many times where they had calmed each other. At times it was the men who were the voice of reason, and at others it was the women. She could only hope but to find a partner who was so different from her, yet matched her so greatly. For this, she envied her Gods.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 am

Miuki looked at Shadra i dont help those i havent met before, or those who can transform into fire spewing dragons.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:17 am

Looking at Miuki his necklace began to turn a Black. The colour of Anger. I May have no memory, but i am no fool, Archer Miuki. Its not Normal for one in the military department to not know the Chieftain of his people. And If you have a problem with Dragons. Then i shall tell you, perhaps it is because they eat Bears. This face grew hard. And rather then Continue his rant. He Took a seat on a near by Bench. His necklace slowing returning to its clear form. He waited for the Goddess to come and address the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:57 am

It was not Ruslana that came to speak with the two men, it was her heiress, Rena. "I too may transform into a... fire spewing dragon. Will you also distrust me?" Though her question was directed at Miuki, it was clear by her tone she did not expect nor want an answer. She immediately turned her attention to Shadra. "I will help you take this man to the cell, Chieftain, and will remain to watch over him until milady is able to come and deal with him."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 am

Shadra stood, Giving a gentle bow to the lady, before once again grabbing the body and throwing it over his shoulder, Waiting for Rena to Show which direction to head. I'm sorry about this, i'll be sure to add the location into my new data-pad, m'lady. He obviously had no idea who this woman was.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 am

Rena smirked. "Wont do you any good Chieftain, the location of the cell is known only to Ruslana, myself, and the High Priests, as it's location is constantly changing. By the way, I'm Rena Todor, Ruslana's Heiress. Formally, every GP picks a Heir from among their High priests, but there have been many cases where the Heir has been a soldier, or perhaps even a common citizen. Once chosen they no longer report to their former place of employment, are given special quarters in the Temple, and receive daily lessons, which are often given by the GP themselves." Rena had been walking down the hall, seeming to know exactly where she was going, although she said it's location constantly changed. She seemed perfectly happy to dominate the conversation with idle chitchat.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 am

Interested, Shadra had his chip in his Data-Pad. Jotting down all the information being said. I'm going to take a guess and say, that if i had a memory, i would know the location of this cell? That would be the last question about him, after all. Shadra had taken the time to add the bio's on his wall about everyone in the village, and install them into his datapad. That is how he knew Miuki. But everyday a new Profile will need to be made. So he will find out more about this woman.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 am

Rena glances back at him. She obviously did not think so highly of him as Ruslana did, and clearly disliked his memory condition, whereas Ruslana did not seem bothered by it. "Even if your mind wasn't screwed up, you would not know it's location." she answered, her voice a clear insult. She walked through what, just a moment ago, had appeared to be a solid wall, but upon walking through it was revealed to be a holding chamber, complete with four cells.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 am

I see. In his data pad the words could be clearly seen from Rena's current loaction as he followed her. THe words said, She Dislikes me as both a person, and my conditions. In an attempt to change the subject he spoke small talk,So how is your training going? He didn't try to hide the fact that he was jotting down notes on how she acted, her appearance. He studied her, Just in case. But then again, all of his bio's were like this, and with a guy like him, he can't be blamed, after all. This condition is not his fault. But nobody knew how he got like this but The Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 am

Rena scoffed at him. She lifted the man from his shoulders with ease and readily tossed him into one of the waiting cells, slamming it closed and tapping it. It immediately lit up with the same glowing symbols that were etched into the door of the Room of Shrines. "My training is well. You should train yourself more, and perhaps you would not forget things quite so often." There was certainly a reason behind Rena's dislike, but she had no intention of revealing it to him. If he did not remember, she saw no reason in repeating herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassinating a Goddess
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next