Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The meeting with Saia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The meeting with Saia Left_bar_bleue100/100The meeting with Saia Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The meeting with Saia Empty
PostSubject: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Saia was waiting there with a pure black cloak on his mask was pitch dark showing no signs of someone wanting to know who he was. He hand been waiting for a while, he checked his equipment and figure that he only need to bring one sword to show off his powers. He felt around and sensed Troubles aura and pinpointed his exact location, this was one of his earned powers he learn as an SC.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The meeting with Saia Left_bar_bleue100/100The meeting with Saia Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Trouble approached Saia grinning."Hello I am DrKe Vogel but you shall refer to me as Trouble I am very interested in adding you to our humble organization if you are up to par but I have no doubt you will do more than exceed my expectations since Ace himself recommended you and by the look of you I would say your ex Stealth Corps splendid no then Mr.Saia impress me."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

I have to aspiration of joining this group to be honest I was just repaying a favor. As far as impressing you don't make me laugh. Saia pull out his sword absolution( it is a high condense sky blue emitting aura all the time it has a red and gold hilt) and jump back aproxximetley five feet and stabbed into the ground. A bright blue line appeared drawing out a triangle around Trouble that glowed blue. This instantly cause Trouble to be immobilized for 5 post but Saia couldn't move either but only for 4 post . Saia slowly took of his mask with his eyes shining a blinding white, looking into troubles eyes Saia showed him the horrors of what he had done his whole life. Wars ,special missions and assassination.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

"Fantastic and Mr.Saia your reasons for being here don't matter what matters is your here now normally before becoming a member I would beat you within an inch of your life but we have no time for that I have changed my mind about your rank you and Gore shall share captain duties go to Ace and tell him to link up with Gore you three shall be me hit squad once he finds gore he has my permission to lead the squad however he sees fit. Oh and if you ever attempt to use any sort of power on me again I will kill you, good bye Saia and welcome to Bad Habit."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Saia sheathed his sword and let out a grim laugh. I'm not sure you could kill me Trouble and as I said before I'm not in this organization so don't toss around orders I only listen to Ace, you get that? Saia jumped on top of the building and headed towards Ace not even looking back at Trouble.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Trouble watched the man leave smiling someone should really put him in his place but I have things that need tending to and with that thought he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Saia   The meeting with Saia Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting with Saia
Page 1 of 1