Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easy mission L.A.I.D back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Easy mission L.A.I.D back Left_bar_bleue100/100Easy mission L.A.I.D back Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Easy mission L.A.I.D back Empty
PostSubject: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

A fireball is seen lighting the night sky flyign into the town comes a man in armor. sword horizontally sheathed on his waist he lands and the flames subside immediately "Well this is the place.. wheres the lady now?"
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Easy mission L.A.I.D back Left_bar_bleue100/100Easy mission L.A.I.D back Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

An old lady appears with ragged fur on her ears and tail, peeking out from behind her granny clothing

"Help me run my errands boy? Go get my groceries~"
She said, her voice wobbly from her old age.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

"Okay, um wheres the grocery store and two what do you need? Im kinda new to these parts." Alistair was glad he could help the lady it gave him a sense of usefulness instead of his usual lazy attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

]She pointed over a mountain and gave him a long list of groceries, she told him to hurry since she had an appointment with Dr. Wolfenstare at 3, it was current 1:30.

Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:23 pm

He took the list "Okay dokay then" Alistair's body ignited and was caught in flames. He slowly rose then blasted off flying off making his way to the mountain. As he approached the mountain he slowly lowered. He unsheathed his sword and began chopping through the loose vines. He continue until he made it to the top. "It's a good thing i didnt fly through all this. It would have been one hell of a fire. And thats one hell of a fire that i dont intend on putting out ahaha" He snickered. He then began his 'lawn mowing' so he calls it down the mountain, Continuously flicking off bugs and scaring off various animals as he continues his venture. He comes to a cross road... He then stops and take one powerful swing as the winds from his sword destroy the weakest trees allow Alistair to freely cut as he goes down the middle of the path "Oh i am sooooo definitely a rebel going down the picking sides are for squares..." Finally he comes down to the end of the mountain. He looks out onto the other side of the mountain for his current location.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Before you lies a winding path, at the end of it you see the shopping center, the only problem is that there is a group of criminals holding up the shop. They seemed to only be petty thiefs, but the need to be taken out before any shopping is done.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Alistair sees the store being held up. He sticks to the shadows slowly creeping up. He gets to the back of the store. He slowly creeps inside from the back being extremely careful to not make a disturbance. His eyes glow a deep low red. He then sneezes and a smog fills the store affecting and impairing the vision of the robbers. This should effectively allow to shop keeper time to hide. Alistair prepares himself for an easy fight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:34 pm

The shopkeeper and all of the shoppers hide sucessfully

4 enemies.
2 Of a bigger build
1 weakling, who is the leader
1 fire resistant
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Alistair punchs upwards and a ball of fire rises up to the ceiling. It emits a low yellowish green glow. This speeds up Alistairs Speed from A-rank to SS-rank. "I have a mission to attend to.. If only you guys did this yesterday or something.." Alistair now with the highly probably upperhand in speed dashes in a zigzag pattern. His speed in conjunction with the smog would make him nearly invisible. Alistair first goes for the two guys with the biggest build. He attacks each guy from their respective left side. His B-rank strength and SS-rank speed would equal one devillish punch.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:16 am

The enemies were blown away from the sheer power of the man infront of them, they ran away taking nothing and even apologizing to some people, the mall is now safe for you to shop in
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:53 am

With his rising sun still in effect Alistair quickly collects all of the groceries needed. He buys a knapsack to put them in. Immediately he recalls his rising sun and then he pays for the groceries and runs out. He begins back to the mountain. He follows his same path that he took coming down. On the same path he sprints cutting his arrival time down really fast. As he emerges on the other side he continues to sprint until he makes it to the town. Running through the different avenues of the town he rears the final corner coming to the lady. "Here.. are.. those.. groceries... ma'am" Alistair was out of breathe and glad he could have completed the mission
Back to top Go down
Sorrow
Admin
Sorrow

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:57 am

Completed Mission, report back to Mission 1-star post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy mission L.A.I.D back   Easy mission L.A.I.D back Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy mission L.A.I.D back
Page 1 of 1