Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 pm

It was a shiny day in the Market of the Capitol City, people bustling around and selling all kind of merchandises. Ren, clasped in his Crimson Lion Armor, his left arm guard replace by his Lycan Armguard, his sword Moonclaw by his side, his Wolfsbane Amulet shining a pale blue in his neck concealed by his armor, was calmly walking by the Market, looking for the anything out of the ordinary, merchant were waving around their merchandises, telling that you will not find thsi outside the Capitol or some bullshit, Ren was looking at the Market part of weapon, he man who gave him the mission early give Ren the description of the dagger, and he was looking for anyone who would be selling the thing, or anyone that would have them in his person ready to sell say dagger.

Come!, Come!, this dagger will make every monster or adversary tremble by the sheer power over it, and if you buyed in the next minute we will give you a sheath for it completely free of charge! Ren hear a merchant say all that, and turned around looking were the sound come from, He finally founded the man who was selling the dagger, and immediately moved to were the man was selling it.

Inventory

Weapon Name: Moonclaw
Type of Weapon: Sword
How Many: 1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The weapon seemingly grows in power as the moon gets fuller. The power of the blade can be measured by the ghoulish glow it gives off under the moonlight. It also can freeze a small area of what it touches when Ren gather his aura in the blade.

Weapon Name: Lycan Armguard
Type of Weapon: Armguard
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Ren magical armor allows him to channel the primal rage of the werewolf and concentrate his attacks to deal maximum damage. It raise his strength by one rank in werewolf from.

Weapon Name: Wolfsbane Amulet
Type of Weapon: Amulet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: This magical trinket helps Ren to control the primal instincts of his werewolf side, i.e. anger, rage, bloodlust, etc; for each topic.

Weapon Name: Crimson Lion Armor
Type of Weapon: Full body Armor
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Ability: It increase the defense of the wearer by 1 rank.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:12 pm

As the young man neared the merchant he would notice that the dagger is not the one he is looking for. The Dagger of Cthulhu was sold earlier in the day. The current dagger in front of his face was a block like, poorly smithed bronze dagger with fake gold in the hilt. The merchant look at the young man with confidence "Ahh, from the look of your armor it looks like you have quite a bit of coin on you sonny. Interested in a fine new dagger for taking down your assailants?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Ren glared at the man and growled lowly at the back of his throat, he was somewhat angry that the man sell it a heirloom of a family, this cheep ass hell dagger could not hold even the faintest of attack, he unleashed C-rank Killing Intent at the man only, and just smiled a creepy smile, his slitted blue eyes taking a eerie twinkle in them, as he say to the man in a low and calmly voice. "Hello and good morning, My names is Ren Izamu and maybe you could help me..." Ren showed the image of the dagger to the man the family has given him to locate the dagger and continue in his creepy voice. "May you please tell me who did you sell this dagger to, I urgently need to find them and...have a talk to him or her." Ren smile was still on his face, but his voice promised pain if the man din't tell him who he sell it the dagger to.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 pm

The man started to sweat and he pulled his collar from his neck and lossen it a little. He started to sweat and his hands were sweating also. "I um can't tell you its a secret." He smacked his lips trying to moisten his mouth. The chilling presence given off by Ren was causing the merchant to think out what to do. The merchant then placed the dagger on the stand and he pulled out a sapphire ring. "H-how about i give you this ring for free and you leave me alone man? What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Ren was getting annoyed at the man, and an annoyed werewolf was a bad thing to have unleashed on you, so Ren attacked the man with B-rank Killing Intent, his eyes taking a yellow hue in his slitted blue eyes, his spiked black, almost blue hair, were standing on end, and his growl sounding more wolf-like, and he bared his his teeth at the man, all this thing confirming he was a werewolf, and was fingering the hilt of his sword, wondering if he should just kill him and be done with it or not kill him, his amulet started to shine a deep blue color, its effect calming the werewolf side of Ren, but his eyes remained the same, and he say in a low voice that promised pain if the person in question din't answer the question in the next minute. "Listen old man, I'm asking nicely here, by your pale and sweating face I'm betting you realize you are talking with a werewolf, and a mad werewolf is a bad thing to have, I'm only want to know who did you self the dagger to, or I will take extreme pleasure taking a very special part of your anatomy... So tell me... Who.Did.You.Sell.The.Dagger.To" With each punctuated word, Ren attacked the man with B-rank KI, he was second away of losing his cool again, if the man loved everything about being a male, then he will answer his question... Immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm

A man in a black cloak and robe were behind ren about a good 130 feet. People were still walking about. They kind of brushed off the fact that there was a werewolf in their midst they seen worse. But the merchant under pressure started to crack "Okay okay il tell you i sold it to.." Right before the man could finish the man in the cloak pulled out a crossbow and shot one clean shoot. Amazingly it was accurate enough to hit the man in the chest. The bolt zoomed through the mans body, it didnt even stop to say hello it just ripped through his chest. It would be obvious where the shot came from as the man in the cloak started to run. He ducked into a nearby alleyway. And as he ran he came to a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Ren eyes widened as he looked at the dead man before him and the bolt encrusted firmly in the wall behind the man, he turned around fast, seeing the trace of black clothes as the assassin ducked in to an alleyway, Ren immediately give chase, ignoring the screaming people and soldier darting around to calm the masses and locate who did this, as he turned were the man as escaped, he could see that the man has hit a dead end, Ren narrowed his eyes and took a step forward, glee entering his yellow-blue slitted eyes as he finally got someone to bent his frustration, and say in a low growl to the man, as he took his sword Moonclaw and gathered aura in the blade, activating it freeze ability. "Who are you and who has the dagger, I can recognize a silencer when I see one, if you value your pathetic life, you will tell me who has the dagger."
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Back against the wall frozen the man in shock only smiled. He couldnt move but that didn't matter. The wall behind the assassin started to shake. It protruded out then it turned around in a 360 degree movement. This would conceal the man on the other side of the wall inside of a base. Computers were everywhere and there were two ways to go. Back through the wall or down the mysterious staircase.. Now of course Ren would still be on the other side... He could give up the mission or continue and pursue to man through the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Ren growled loudly and give chase as the man disappeared behind the wall, Ren was not stupid, he knew that following the man was dangerous, but Ren promised that family to recover their heirloom, so with determination, Ren walked forward to the wall, and after it do a 360 degree turn, he was astonished to discover computer everywhere, and a mysterious staircase going down to the lower level, Ren just caught a glimpse of black clothes as the man descended the staircase, so Ren sheathed his sword and carefully descended the staircase, gathering aura in his body, ready to unleash hell if someone attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:25 pm

The room would flash bright white. The man would be gone. Ren would be in a room. It was completely empty. The walls were thick very thick. At the other side was a door with a paper on it.

Welcome to the riddlers palace. You must play by the rules to survive... Anwser each riddle correctly or solve each puzzle to advance to the next room. Their are 7 rooms in total. Failing a riddle or puzzle will result in an electric shock. 3 of these electrocutions WILL kill you.. So please try to be smart.. Good luck

Riddle: If you throw me from the window,
I will leave a grieving wife.
Bring me back, but in the door, and
You'll see someone giving life!

What am I?
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Ren was scratching at his head, trying to solve this puzzled or riddle, he softly whispered the riddle to himself. "Riddle: If you throw me from the window,
I will leave a grieving wife.
Bring me back, but in the door, and
You'll see someone giving life!

What am I?
"

Ren calmly took a deep breath and closed his eyes and analysed this riddle, he say the riddle in his head over and over, Ren eyes shoot open, and a smile was plastered to his face as he say the answer. "I know, the answer is the letter 'n'!
WiNdow-Widow
Door-DoNor!
Ren smiled, but mentally prepared himself if the shock of electricity came.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

The door rattled a little bit. The riddle paper caught on fire on the door and the paper slowly started to burn and turn to ash then it disappeared as it hit the ground. The door would click then open up revealing the next room. The back wall in the previous room would start to close in on ren. He would need to run through into the next room or face being crushed.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Ren was happy to had solve that riddle, but as the wall started to close itself on Ren, he made a quick dash at B-rank speed at the now open door, but he charged his body with aura, and ready himself for anything in this next room.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm

As he enters the room he notices a bridge in the middle of the room. there are sparks on the walls and floors of the room touching these spark twice will kill you.. you ust get to the other side.. but theres a catch. There are three objects and a note.

Riddle: Infront of you is a bag of grain, a chicken and a baby wolf.
You may only take one over at a time.
The chicken if left alone with the grain will eat the grain.
The wolf if left alone with the chicken will eat the chicken.
You may only hold one at a time.
You may begin
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Ren looked at the three items and the read the riddle, apparently he have to take them to the other side, with out anyone killing or eating each other, and also look out, for there are sparks on the walls and floors of the room, and he did not want to touch those anytime soon.
"C'mon Ren, you lazy-ass THINK!, hmm... I have to take those three across the other side safely, and just one at a time...hmm..." Ren talked to himself, wondering how to do this, after 1 minute of thinking, a lightbulb just go on in his head and he say. "I know, this riddle is no match for me" He knew that talk will get himself jinxed in the next room, but he din't care right know, taking the chicken with him, as the pup whined seeing the chicken take it away from him, he put the chicken at the other side of the bridge, careful against those sparks, and came back for the pup, after putting the pup in the other side, Ren retrieved the chicken and put it at the other side of the bridge, and took the grain with him this time, after putting the grain at the other side of the bridge, he came back and took the chicken at the other side, after having the three items with him at the other side of the bridge, he say out loud to anybody who could hear him here. "I have solved the riddle, let me pass to the other room!" Ren waited for the door at the and of the room to unlock itself, and advance to the next room.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm

The door clicked open. Opening the sparks subsided and the pup and chicken stood in their respective spots. The next room would reveal a room full of water. Up to waist height on Ren. There is a sparking sound heard. Theres a rubber pole streaming down the middle of the room. "Sir! You have literally seconds to think of a question or die instantaneous. This is 50amps per second for 120seconds. This will kill you" The man chuckles "Your riddle.. What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?" Ren can only say one word. If he says the wrong anwser he will be shocked to death lest he find out how to escape with in 2 minutes "Your time starts now.."
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Ren was literally, beyond words as the water was near his waist, and the man say that he will die if he din't answer correctly... What this man on crack or something. 'Ok ok don't panic, don't panic, think, THINK! you lazy-ass!...hmm...' This were Ren thought on this riddle, as he re-read the riddle again, and suddenly, a lightbulb when on in his head and he say the answer to this deadly riddle. "Mountain!" Ren waited and prayed that this was the answer to this riddle, he din't want to die today thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

"Your lucky... To lucky" The rod started to raise into the air as the water flushed into vents from below. A door on the other side of the room would slide open and it should immediately drag Ren into it. It was a strong magnet and the pulse literally ripped him from off of his feet. As he stuck to it the magnet would raise and drop him into a maze. The maze was filled with random creatures. It was no riddle it was a death trap. The stakes were high. Behind him was a button he pressed it he could leave. He traverse forward he could potentially die.

Bear:

Physical Strength: D
Intelligence: D
Speed: D
Agility: D
Leadership: D
Endurance:D
Unarmed: D
Melee Weapons: D
Ranged Weapons: D

Crocodile:
Physical Strength: D
Intelligence: D
Speed: D
Agility: D
Leadership: D
Endurance:D
Unarmed: D
Melee Weapons: D
Ranged Weapons: D

Dragon:
Physical Strength: B
Intelligence: C
Speed: C
Agility: C
Leadership: C
Endurance:C
Unarmed: C
Melee Weapons: C
Ranged Weapons: C
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Ren eyes narrowed as he took in the sight of this lair, he looked behind his shoulder and saw a button with the letters EXIT above it. Ren shook his heads and looked forward, in front of him at least 20 meters away were 3 beast, a bear, a crocodile and a dragon, Ren feel confident in that he could take out the bear and the crocodile, but the dragon was a matter all together.
So Ren gathered aura in his lungs, took a deep breath, compress it, and unleashed a earth-shattering lion-like roar, unleashing massive shockwaves of sound and great explosion of cutting air, the attack took 40 meters long, hopefully connecting with one of the beast.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

The bear moved in front and roared on its own but was no where near as powerful and was quickly brushed away. As this happened the alligator started to strafe from side to side as fast as it could going straight for Ren's knees. The dragon would then let loose a ball of fire literally inches above the crocodile aimed for Ren.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

The bear was momentarily out of comission it seemed thanks to his roar.
Ren quickly dashed away at the fireball attack at B-rank speed, not letting his eyes off for one moment on the tree beast, then he gathered aura in his fist, going to his first stance, then gathered more aura in his lion headed fist and legs, thanks to the extra speed in his legs, he quickly dashed between the dragon and the croc, who was still trying to bit his knees, and pierced the ground with his fist, creating a minor earthquake and shockwave.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

As the crocodile is hit it dies immediately on impact. The dragon with its eyes keeps watch on Ren although disabled for a little all it needs is for him to make one wrong move and he is roasted or maimed... The dragon then proceeds to punch the ground infront of it turning it to patches of rock but if thats not enough it continuously does so. untill the ground around it is sand. The dragon then lets out a bolstering roar and this would cause some of the sand to kick up and fly towards Ren's eyes
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Ren immediately closed his eyes, some sand got in his eyes, making him blind for a moment, but thanks to his training of the aura, he din't need to see, to feel were his enemy might come from, feeling like a little retribution is in order, Ren gathered aura in his body, put his hands at the side of his face, and unleashed a bright light on the dragon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 pm

The dragon now blinded started to let loose a continuous stream of fire. The embers were stray as they hit the sand turning it to crystal. Running was now harder than usual. The dragon still blinded was just continuously breathing fire in fear that it went blind.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Ren jumped back as he feel the dragon breath fire, after blinking a bit, he could see normally again, he could also see the dragon let loose a stream of fire, turning the sand in to crystal, Ren did the best thing that came to mind, he took out his sword Moonclaw, gathered aura in the blade, activating it freeze ability, and throw it at the dragon's chest, and hopefully freeze it lungs and kill the beast, an at incredible speed, even if the fire make contact with the sword, it will not have any effect since the blade will just snuff out the flames with it freeze ability.

Weapon Name: Moonclaw
Type of Weapon: Sword
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: The weapon seemingly grows in power as the moon gets fuller. The power of the blade can be measured by the ghoulish glow it gives off under the moonlight. It also can freeze a small area of what it touches when Ren gather his aura in the blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)   The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mission: Dagger of Cthulhu! (Ren's mission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next