Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassinating a Goddess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 am

Noticing it in his voice he spoke out. Well, i am sorry for whatever lies in our past. And i will have you know, I am working on my memory issues. He pulled the chip from the datapad showing it to her. Once i get this working properly, then it will automatically save everything i feel, see, hear,..everything. It will give me a Permanent memory. I just need to finish it. With another Respectful bow he took his leave, the chip returning to his brain. Also, beware. That man can turn to any animal. So i'd keep a close eye on him. Those bars won't hold him when he wakes.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 am

She chuckles. "Oh, the bars are just for appearances. The walls of this cell are made of the same magic that of the Chasm Bridge, and is enhanced by magic cast upon it by the GP, meant to keep everything inside of it inside it, and everything outside of it out."

Ruslana was standing in the door to the holding chamber. It was not often that her true emotions showed through, but now her exhaustion was too great for her to hide it. She glanced between the two people she trusted most. She knew of their story, and knew of Rena's dislike for him. "I am going to rest. Swear to me you shall wake me should anything happen." she looked between the two once more, expecting them both to agree.

Rena nodded. "Of course ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 am

Shadra nodded at the Goddess, in all her glory. Don't worry, i dare not sleep tonight, so i will be awake, watching over the village. He looked at the unconscious man. Also, when he awakes, I'm going to have a little chat with him, It may not be a particular nice one, but i'm sure he has plenty of information to tell me. Shadra smiled. Leaving the Holding Chambers. Turning again into a dragon Curling into a ball on the roof, Resting, for now.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 am

Ruslana nods to Rena and then returns to her Chambers, closing the door behind her. The lock clicked into place and she went to her sleeping chamber. With a bright flash of light she was once again a Phoenix. The mighty Phoenix passed up the plush bed in favor of the pillows that had been placed to seem almost like a bed on the floor. She layed upon the pillows, her elegant wings spread wide, in hopes of resting her exhausted body to the fullest while she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:30 am

Cutch watched as the goddess slept. Looking around the room for anything to steal, before finally giving her a little tap. Trying to wake her and deliver Colado's message.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 am

She immediately jumps awake, her talons wrapping around his neck. "Who dares?!" the voice boomed around the room, though the Phoenix didn't seem to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 am

As she grabbed him the man turned to smoke. Another rising from behind. Relax Goddess. I am not here to kill you, rather to display a message, from colado. He leaned over, Taking a few gold coins from the table side dresser and pocketing them, continuing. The end is near. What you are about to witness is but only a taste of what is to come. This is the marking of the end. Be ready, and remember. Bruce's offer still remains to those with talent such as yours. The man pointed to the window, telling her to take a look, before he again, turned to smoke. This time, not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 am

She moved to the window quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 am

Half the Village was on fire. People were Dying on the street, burning alive. In the distance a man could be seen, a wicked smile on his face. But he was gone a second later. Houses were collapsing. And it would seem, it was purposely only half the village.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 am

She let out a terrible scream that could be heard even by those out in the outlying areas. The High Priests immediately set into action, the military moving without taking orders, attempting to aid those in the burning houses and those who were wounded, dying, or already dead.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 am

Shadra was angry. His Dragon transformation Flying around the area. Transferring Large buckets of water from the river to the burning village. Putting out all the fires in just under 5 minutes. He had heard the scream. And he knew exactly who it was, even with his memory blank. It seems an emergency meeting would have to be called. And The information Shadra had recovered from the Captured criminal would need to be told asap. He began Transporting dead and injured villagers to the hospital and medic areas. He was doing all he could.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

As he was doing this Lana could be seen rushing about, two High Priests following behind her. Her staff was in her hand. She was healing soldiers and issuing commands, hoping to bring order to this sudden state of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 am

All Remaining injured people were currently being treated. All Fires out out. And All remaining villages moved to safety. With all that done Shadra opened up the area map on his datapad. Walking towards the higher ups conference room.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:51 am

Lana bursts into the Conference room to see that Faeor was already seated there. He had arrived just as the fires were being lit. She sits down and runs a hand through her hair. "These rouges have completely upset the balance.... I am to young.. to inexperienced to handle all of this at once..." she whispers.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 am

Shadra unplugged the data core from his data pad. Inserting it into the back of his head. Well, Apparently i interrogated the rogue that was captured. Though how he was captured doesn't seem to be in my memory. Anyway, from what i have here, This is all run by Colado. supposably you had dealt with him before. He is currently At the Volcanic Lair. It seems he has a total of 11 followers, not including the one we caught. And they are all extremely powerful. Also it seems that it was planned for similar attacks such as this one to go out, unleashing on every single Race Village. Though his motives are unknown to those helping him. He paused. Now the interrogation. It seems i was quite aggressive in getting this information out. Fear's Grip was used for the first part. Then Pain's Grip. After that it seems i got a bit angry. I would guess this is when the attack started. I appear to have killed the man. But only after gathering all the info. Sorry Goddess. That is all i have to tell. Shadra sighed, A sigh of both relieved breath and Impatient emotions. He was ready to march out.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am

Fae watched the man explain himself. He shakes his head and walks over to Ruslana, resting a hand on her shoulder. "You have been my friend for many years, Lana. I will stand by you whatever you decide. Might I suggest that we speak with the other races though? We will be much stronger and much more prepared if we work together."
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 am

Ruslana nods and closes her eyes. "I will send out letters to Brink oft he Perfect Race and Rippers of the Silver." She then pulls out some paper and a quill pen. She then sketches down a similar message to each of the forenamed.
"Rippers of the Silver.
I am Ruslana Whitewood, Grand Priestess of the Air Kineara. It has come to my attention there is a man named Colado whom is seeking to cause havok in our Races. It likely is not safe to send important information through a letter, so I would like to schedule a meeting where the three leaders of the Races are able to get together and speak privately, bringing only there closest and most trusted advisors.
Reply quickly, time is of the essence.
Ruslana.
"
She wrote the same letter to Brink, except that it was addressed to "Brink of the Perfect."
She then handed each letter to Rena, who quickly changed into a dragon and was gone, flying first to the Silver Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Shadra shook his head. I feel as though we are all being played for fools. This Colado..... The glanced up at lana. What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 pm

"I am thinking many things Shadra.. many things.." She closes her eyes. She didn't know how any of this was going to play out. She much needed her advisers now.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 am

So there is going to be a meeting. When shall we leave? He was already prepared to go. But he didn't want to rush the stressed goddess.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:28 pm

She nods and stands. "Come with us, Faeor." With that she changed and waited for Faeor, staying low enough so that he could jump on her back.
Back to top Go down
Faeor

Faeor

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Faeor changed into his wolf form and jumps onto Ruslana's back, his teeth grabbing on to the red rope she wore around her neck purely for this purpose.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Ruslana then lifted into the air and whipped out of a large window that had appeared to be closed, but was in truth only an illusion. She took to the sky and swirled around Rena as Rena informed her of the meeting place. She nodded and then took off. She knew Shadra would be close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassinating a Goddess   Assassinating a Goddess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassinating a Goddess
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2