Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
the beast  Left_bar_bleue226/226the beast  Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: the beast    the beast  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Niza walked into the lair dragging the beast behind him he threw the beast in a corner then sat down infrot of it waititng for ice to return
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
the beast  Left_bar_bleue100/100the beast  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 am

Ice had walked in just as she had left. The atmosphere instantly changing, a cold tension rose in the air. Then she walked forwards. Grabbing the Beast by its tail and Sealing it away. Tell Colado that the beast has been sealed. And I will begin to extract the magic power from it later. He came out from the shadows. Smiling. Of course Ice. Call me if you need me. Then he disappeared. Become nothing but air. You. Niza. Tell me everything that you know.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:45 am

Why did they seal the beast away and what magic power did it hold niza wanted to find out what colado was planning and what ice said what does he know was he suppose to have been taking notes I know nothing was I suppose to
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 am

She sighed. About My brother. Colado. What do you know about him, so i understand where to fill the gaps. She was basically telling him that if he tells her everything he knows, she will tell him whats he's missing.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm

I know that me and him are apart of the same race but that is pretty much it that is all I remeber niza had a bad memory cause when ice asked the question his mind went blank but he did not care that is what ice is hear for
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 am

She walked away, Then you may remain in your confusing forever. Colado is no fool. He intends for you to be a major part of his upcoming plan. Great power is in store for you, but only if you play your part correctly. So far, you are not heading in the way intended. Then, she sat down in the corner, where her and her friend usually sit. What was happening was a mystery. And Niza will never understand unless he asks.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:59 am

Huh I guess it was time to get serious niza was just playing with ice the whole time he remebbered everything that colado had told him matter a fact he had never stopped thinking about it but even he got scared of the truth which is why he was beating around the bush he stood up and walked over to ice but not to close he kneeled down thhe sat on the ground infront of her placing his staff in his lap ice I am ready to listen I would like to know fully what you are planning that includes the beast u had me bring here and I would like to know what my powers full capibilitys are...please tell me what u can ice
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 am

She raised an eyebrow, pulling that same face that would bring shivers down his spine. And now you wish to here what i have to say? Then let me ask you first. Are you done being a fool? If you wish to keep playing me as an idiot then you can expect to be dead. She reached into her pocket, pulling out three small gems. Placing them on the table, waiting for his answer before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

Niza stood up grabbing his staff in his left hand he nodded to ice looking over the gems wonder what they are forlike I said I'm ready to learn let's get going with this already whatever this is
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

Ice gave him a look. A look that is basically saying. "I'm going to kill you". You need to learn to be more respectful. You may have once been some kind of amazing leader where ever it was you came from. But here, you are nothing but a simple fish in the ocean. Stop trying to give me orders. You are not as important as you seem to believe. My brother always has an alternate plan. She stood up also. The gems suddenly disappearing. I shall be outside training. Come and see me when you have learnt some manners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the beast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the beast    the beast  Empty

Back to top Go down

the beast
Page 1 of 1