Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beast Training (Sly)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Beast Training (Sly) Left_bar_bleue100/100Beast Training (Sly) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Beast Training (Sly) Empty
PostSubject: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Ace came up to the beach again this time only one goal was on his mind, mastering his powers to perfection. He sat down and called to sly in a demanding way. Hey bitch let's gets this going already!!! Train me!!
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Beast Training (Sly) Left_bar_bleue100/100Beast Training (Sly) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Sly didn't come. Just an eerie silence. Nothing. Perhaps being rude and demanding wasn't always the best way. Especially considering a beast could leave and take all powers with it at any given time. This man isn't his master, he is his host. Nothing but short term entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

You better answer me now or so help me ill come and get you! I'm in no mood to deal with your bs. Come Now!
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Sly appeared in his mind. Then, everything was gone. As Sly's true figure appeared in front of him, all influence over the boy was gone. he won't be able to use the beast powers. To think boy...This shall be your last warning. Just remember, you are nothing to me. I shall ask you now...Do you really want me power? Sly's voice was angry, sharp and dangerous. This was no mistake, if Ace continues the way he is going, this will be the last time he will see Sly, or his power.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:14 am

Yes I am ready sly, why did you take so long to reply espically during that fight those guys would be dead right now. He looked at sly unscared and determined
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:25 am

I was there. You do not ask nicely, i do not answer, simple as that. I give you power, and you treat me with respect, do you understand? If you ever treat me as you just did. I shall be gone.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Beast Training (Sly) Left_bar_bleue226/226Beast Training (Sly) Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:37 pm

A shadow covered the area and from the ground infront of ace a silver assassin formed out of the shadows the war starts now the silver will know kill any bad habit on sight the man quickly reformed into his shadow and left the area
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Sly I'm sorry please forgive my disrespect it will not happen again. He sprung up as the shadow came about! When he finished saying what he had to say Ace continued with his training.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:00 pm

As i had said. That was your last warning. Sly disappeared, the magic reforming back in Ace. Now, show me what you have mastered of your power so far.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:56 am

Ace smiled and split the lake in half and froze one side completey for twenty miles. He then jumped on the platform of ice and created and 4 ft by 6ft pool of water in which he heated up sorta like a jucczi. He laid there in comfort like a badass showoff
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:54 am

Not bad...That was decent, however are you ready to take the next step? The voice echoed from within him. As though it was moving around like his magic...what was Sly doing?
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:02 am

I am , I've been waiting for this along time and ever more after our defeat at the frozen iceland. That will never happen again! He was so angry at himself he shouldve done more to help but what is this feeling inside him now.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:09 am

Be anxious, but do not rely entirely on my power. You have some of your own. Remember to use it. If i may, before continuing, Offer a bit of wisdom? Sly was still moving around. It would be feeling really weird.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:13 am

What is your wisdom? He clinched his stomach never feeling like this before I think he was close to puking. He didn't like this feeling at all.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:16 am

Sly continued the movement. As though she was shifting his magical system around. This war you are entering...You know the chances right? Although you may win, there is just an much against you. After all, it is an entire race fighting a small group. Sly stopped moving. For just a second, appearing to be done with whatever she was doing, before starting back up again, this time it would feel about 3 times stronger.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:23 am

Do you think I should fight in this war or do you want me not to? He was unsure like Trouble told him not to be but he was just overthinking the situation maybe. The weird made him puke in the water but he got out so it didn't get on him.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:16 am

Do as you wish. That was all that was said, then finally the weird part was over. Brace yourself. Then it started. It felt as though a drill was passing right through his body, the immense pain would cause him to fall to the ground and begin a seizure. Once it was finally over Two small holes were on both of his palms. They are connected to your magic circuit system. And that was a hell of a lot of work, so don't die. Now its time to train. I had to move a few things around in your body, so it will feel weird, however your bones and muscles are now more equipped for water movement, allowing you to perform small movements in the water with ease. Any way, i'm going to teach you to how to turn your magic into pure water that you can control in any possible way. Then, through the channel i added in, you will be able to force water out of your palms. Go and give it a try, if it doesn't work, then i made a mistake and your dead.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:12 am

After enduring that emmense near death pain Ace got up and tried out the new palm holes Sly had given him.Shit if I die for a simple reason all the pain of this world will go away and I can finally rest. Let's do this Slay!!!Ace smiled and tried forming two condensed water orbs that if he managed to create he would slam them on the ice. The pressure released from them would internally breakdown the ice causing a major explosion of water.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

Firstly, my name is Sly, not Slay. Also you are welcome, enjoy control your own water at will, but remember, this should only be used if your in combat where there is no water around, within your body you only have about a Jacuzzi's worth. Understand? if you use more then that, you will die from loose of Magic Power.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:50 pm

"I understand Sly ,sorry for the mess up im just so excited to have learned a new power. I still want to learn more, how far do your powers stretch hmm?" Ace got up with all this water surrounding him, he then activated the holes in his had and shot water guns from them. They were at soaring speed of 105 mph and gain speed the further they go. After a couple hours of shooting them he finnally reach a limit of a 7 miles stretch of the water guns. "Dammit! I almost had 8 i need to practice more!"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:08 am

If you fight near water, you shouldn't need anything else, as when in water, you can refill your magic by sucking the water into your palms. If you collect enough it will begin to heal your wounds as well. The only problem is, well, when refilling you are vulnerable for a certain time. (5 posts of no movement)
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Trouble was left there standing on the beach Ripper had pushed him over the edge this time.Damn it he needed to talk to Vita he had no time to battle those worthless Silver.Troubles voice resounded around the 80 mile beach calling Ace to him.Ripper would be a fool to come after him here even if he brought the rest of his rabble with him.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Ace was training we he saw Trouble being teleported here by the strange man whose presence he felt before. Ace jumped out of the water while forming a chair kind of like a throne in which he solidified into ice. After landing perfectly on the chair he looked at trouble with a grim smile. Was up Trouble, what happened while I was away? He was eager to here all the interesting details of while he was away, he felt like he had missed something important.
Back to top Go down
ShatterFrost

ShatterFrost

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Trouble explained the events that transpired at Dragon Spire while surveying the area for any sign of the Silver."So as you can see Ace the war has begun I will need to meet Mr.Saia soon because I must meet up with Gore in Pandora he is picking up my new arm and I can't afford to leave him alone out there with Ripper trying to hunt him down."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm sorry Trouble but Saia is not one to talk with in the open he prefers dark secretive place ya know. Besides I'm sure your friend can handle himself against the silvers, unless he is a lackey? Ace got up and jumped in the exactly middle of the Beach and started causing a series of tsunamis and the pushed forward destructively. Was this a show off of his new found powers to Trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Training (Sly)   Beast Training (Sly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Training (Sly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next