Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohiko Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miuki

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Ohiko walked in, deep in thought, mainly about weather this would be fun. He ran into a door as he came in, but he just laughed it off. "That hurt, but oh well, it was pretty fun."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Ohiko Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Ohiko Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

A man was waiting for Ohiko impatiently, only because he was ready to teach he loved teaching. He had a bald head with a long grey beard, his body way very masculine like great big muscles. His eyes were a pure red which stared at the boy so evilishly but it was only a scare tactic. The man pull out five slips of papers and reached them out so the boy could grab them.I will be your hand to hand combat instructor, my name is Axel aka deathhand pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
Miuki

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Ohiko took the slips, and looked at him. You too. Ohiko smiled as he looked at the man. Could you not do that with your eyes. He was a little creeped out by it, but he could deal with it. He thought about his training, and what he knew. I don't know much had-to-hand stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:32 pm

The man eyes turn its normal blue then he started laughingHa ha sorry, well at-least your not scared easily. Well I want you to pure some of your aura in all five slips this will let me know how best you will fight. The man laugh came to a halt as he looked and the boyWord of advice I don't like repeating myself so if I say it once do it, no questions asked. Trust me its for your own good.
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:10 pm

walking in and i see two people about to train i notice a ninja star in the wall so get it out and ask a dude sitting down who it was and he tells m h doesn't know so i sit dwn an talk to him
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

The man looked at the boy who interrupted him and told him to come to him. His body was very muscular and his teeth were grinding with anticipation, he clinched his fist waiting on the boy to hurry and come to him.
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:22 pm

i was called by a man across the room he had blue eyes and was standing by man with weird powers wen i looked no his eyes i felt so weak he asked m d i want train with him so i say sure
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:30 pm

As the boy came close enough the man vanished close knee the boy dead in the nose breaking it he could now note smell out of it. Hip tossing him onto the ground stepping on his chest, the man then threw sand is his eyes. " Now you can't smell or see if you could hit me one time I will train you in the ways of Pandora." He then vanished again Kicking Ohiko dead in the face annoyed with his presence.
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

as he is tossed around like a rag doll he dreams that he is with his family before the war then he remembers that his father taught about his five senses and started focusing on his senses and doghing his hits
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:52 pm

The man sent a sonic boom of a scream canceling the boys hearing for 10 post, if he didn't give before the ten post was over he would train this boy. The man cracked his knuckles and started striking the boy first 3 to the body and six to the chest, jumping in the air sending a D rank aura kick blast. "Be tough, think. A hard head makes a soft ass remember this!"
Back to top Go down
Miuki

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Ohiko did as he was told, not paying attention to the other guy in the room. This is gonna be long, very long. He chose to sya quiet and keep the thought to himself, not wanting to upset anyone.
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:01 pm

with that bitch ass sonic boom it busted my ear drums so then i had no chance but to surrender so he tells me that i've been trained good but i will train u to bee better and maybe teach u some moves but until then keep training so i walk off and went to the rest room to wash my face
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:09 pm

The man grabbed the boy and threw him into miuki. " He will be your new brother! You two are now training partners." He vanished kicking both in the stomach into a tree. " Now hit me once both of you!! Or die in battle." The man was dead serious, he tone was deadly.
Back to top Go down
Miuki

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Ohiko stared for a minute, that is, until he is told to hiot the man training him, and he wouldnt hesitate. Nows the chance! He rushed forward, making sur to watch every muscle in the man's body for movement.
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:18 pm

i crouch in pain because of the kick and i look at muiki to see where he is and here the mans voice and i climb the tree and camoflouge into the tree waiting for him to attack so i can get him in suprise
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:23 pm

The man smiled almost laughing, a frontal attack really he wasn't even in his fighting range to do this, like an insult. The man dash side to side with A rank speed unseeing to the two boys at there current stage, fighting him moving at this speed for a while would strengthen the boys eyesight. The man appeared under Miuki kicking him in the air dissapearing again grabbing the boy slamming him through a tree into the ground. " Where is the teamwork here!."
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:29 pm

dropped out of the tree as he smashed miuki to the ground i grab his arm and try to toss him to the treeas i toss him i walk over to get miuki and form a plan as he is down so i camo floge us in the tree for him to rest
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:33 am

(Not auto-hitting Justice you can't just say you hit me you have to the person a chance to dodge your attack remember that well it is essential to great role playing and I haven't even left the tree yet pay attention) The man stood on the tree looking at the two. "Okay this isn't going to work how about this....." The man put both arms behind his back, totally disrespect the two boys in front of him. " Come and get me now!"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:33 am

The member 'Lavon' has done the following action : Spin

'' : 1
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:48 am

Ok so I tryed to help out muiki up and instead of trying to fight him I try to stratigize with muiki and stay out of sight from the man so muiki staus in the tree while I cross to the other side and kep an eyr on the man so I jump into the air trying to strike u
Back to top Go down
Miuki

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Ohiko watched the man, smiling. Now's my chance to get him, he ran forward, starting to climb the tree. Sometimes i hate trees, but i hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

The man eyes glowed red with fury with how bad they were performing. " Is this the best yall can do, yall teamwork is horrible" The man put two body suits on the ground, each weighing 200lbs. " Both of you have a two days to go around Pandora get back here with those suits on, now put them on and get going!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Miuki

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Ohiko stared at him you're kidding, right? He wasnt gonna doit, after all, the suits looked heavy. How are we supposed to move in those anyway? Pandora was too big to get around in 2 days anyway. He looked at his 'partner' I aint working with this dude anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:15 pm

The man look scoldy at Miuki, he teeth tightly gripped to each other as if he wanted to kill him on the spot. "Hmmm what do you prefer to do Miuki, give me an idea to your liking." The man seemed surprised he asked the boy this because normally he wouldve shoved the suit through the boys mouth and pulled it out of his ass.
Back to top Go down
Justice!

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:47 pm

I tell lavon idont care wat I haft to do as long as I get there so I chose the suit that made me light enough and get there so I put it on and waitrd for miuki to find one so I went to a corner and started meditating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohiko Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohiko Training   Ohiko Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohiko Training
Page 1 of 1